Racist Person On Site [Bann Him!]

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Blankk Page, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

lmao. thats classic. the whole shirt bit was hilarious to me.
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

this is ridiculous...white folk will never understand anything involving racism against blacks and vice versa...its pointless and that one can went WAYYYY over board mentioning stereotypes and just blantant obscenities about black people...i agree that both parties were at fault but that one in particular truly crossed all lines....i still dont see how white cats can put n.igger on the same scale as c.racker...last time i checked c.racker didnt have 400+ plus years of racial history behind it....last time i checked a c.racker was a dam food item...but im willing to be fair and say both parties should be banned czu racism is racism....
    test
  3. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

test
  4. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

my father is from Iraq u fuckin idiot, im fluent in arabic, read, write and speak, ask dz, bux, ali, or anyone else on this fuckin site...

see, this is why i dont acknowledge u, cuz ur a fuckin idiot...
    test
  5. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

good shit
    test
  6. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

fuck you and your goonie whiteboy backup dancer's faggot i aint gotta ask them shit we all know u speak bullshit fluently so no need to cover it up with arabic
    test
  7. Embassy Sweetz

lmao and this justifys you sayin n.iqqa? fuck outta here....
    test
  8. illete

illete Timothy Sinatra

we should just love all gods people.. amen
    test
  9. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

exactly
    test
  10. Odd Job

im not sayin this justifys anything u stupid fuck, he said i was lyin about it, so i cleared that matter up, idiot..
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

400+ years of racial history that nobody in todays generation had any fucking part in. ill tell you why n.igger is on the same scale as c.racker.. they're both taking shots at one anothers race. that's all there is to it.

i say all of you morons should be banned for making a fuss over something so damn silly. this cat didnt burn a damn cross on your lawn. either aim jeff or leave it alone, dont make a huge thread over this. shit aint serious.
    test
  12. Odd Job

sonnage...most of the fuckin white people in this country arent even from here...alot of irish, german, italian, and others that had nothing to even do with slaves..
    test
  13. Embassy Sweetz

maybe not serious to you..but i take shit like wat that one kid said in the other thread seriously cuz there is no need for it..and you can say " are generation has nothing do to with the past 400+ years" but fact is that the generation today was influenced by there past generations and as we can see frompeople in the other thread that racism is still rampant , just mot as blantant as b4..so yes we do have a part of that 400+ years in us..as a people and a culture and a fucking country...as for oddjob..shut ur fucking mouth and go beat off to encore , i dont give a dam wat dude was talkin bout...fact reamins u say word su shouldnt and have dumb explanitons on why u say them...fact..now go sit in timeout....
    test
  14. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

we might not of had anything to do with it but we still presented with it in school books, and all through out our lifes, its like slavery is rubbed in our faces, that kinda shit makes me wanna kidnap white people from the burb's and beat the shit outta them with leather belts
    test
  15. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

If you and your little friends can post under a DelyreeuzOne name just to say "Hood rich N.igga" then I have a right to post.

If you can argue with Delyreeuz in a 5 page thread, then I have a right to post.

If internet comedians and lifeless scums of the earth can post things about women they don't even have, then I have a right to post.
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

okay great now i have to reply 5 idiots who have the combined intelligence of a fucking lawn gnome. ill chump you people after im done with my sub.
    test
  17. Killumin

Killumin Be happy with what u got!

dude was out of order imo, but its jus wrds
    test
  18. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

Don't try to act like you were intelligent through your history of rap music, just stop.

If you even try to be funny in replying again you just isolated any type of evidence of being smart you assume you have.
    test
  19. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

His head is big but ain't shit in it
    test
  20. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

i dont understand why their are people like this trying to be involved with hip hop....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.