Racism is Bad, but being White is worse!

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by MyKe SeaN, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I'm not reading all that unbroken nonsense. At least not now. Someone trying sooo hard...

I'll fuck with this when I have absofuckinglutely nothing to do whatsoever.
    test
  2. Mortido

Mortido Rubicund Rebels

unbroken > all
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

löl

yea it took me awhile to respond to your mindless feminnist indoctrinated crap as well..just keep it coming...
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

of course my opinion on this subject is already esatblished...if you want me to be unpredictable, then i guess you have to wait until i lose my mind and join forces with you entirely sackless and gutless campus crywhiners
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

To be honest, the most heinous of racist acts I can think of against me occured at the hands of white women. I'm just stating fact: women get paid less. What does that have to do with anything in this thread?
    Seems there's always a female candidate. A decent number of them. There are also a lot of female congressional representatives. There hasn't been one yet, but the numbers indicate there should have been. Keep in mind my point is simply that it's not just anti-black discrimination that occurs, etc. etc. etc. I'm not a feminist, but that does not mean I must ignore their plight.
    So women were kept OUT of wars for their own good, huh? A lot of women may not have wanted to go to war, but they didn't want it a de jure form of discrimination that they could not. They want the option.

And the vote thing? Women were given the vote when it mattered? So the first couple hunnid years of the constitution were just pointless drivel until it mattered, huh? That's like some dumbass on my youtube site who argued that whites only took diamonds and gold from africans because africans didn't know what to do with them...So since YOU think there was nothing TO vote for, it was okay for men to keep women from HAVING one.
    You know, I don't think I said america is an evil corporation run by evil sexist white men who try as hard as they can to undermine blacks, but you do bring up a good point:

Who IS to blame for all of black people's misfortunes? Maybe what you propose is correct.

All I know is I don't care who is to blame, just how to fix it.
    test
  6. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

my turn to give you some advice Soultan...

don't even bother engaging unbroken in any discussion about gender issues.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I'm going to hold you to that!
    test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Yeah, what is it about him and gender issues?
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

yes you but you must look for logical reasons as to why things are still like that..you cant just go ahead and claim women are being opressed and held back..this is a capitalistic society, whoever works the hardest and most successful, gets the pie. women are simply not there yet..and it has nothing to do with opression. same counts for black people. there are oviously a lot of succcessful black people already..but many of their communities are still full of crime and poverty stricken which prevents many from becoming successful. need to change that 1st.

im just saying, if you look how many politicians there are and compare the numbers of females to males, it is of no surprise that females seem to be underrepresented. but like you said...they re numbers are increasing.

i dont think females are the only ones supposedly being discriminated against--if we look at todays commercials and media portrayal of men (and especially black men) as no good dumb or criminals...and if we consider the way boys are falling behind on an educational level (must be an environemtal thing huh?) largely because of the system being more corresponding and concerned towards females. its just funny how these things never seem to matter. people are quick to call on discrimination when its a woman but the fact that men live on average 7 years less is never of any concern. its just liek that we get to hear. yes. maybe women getting paid less ''is just like that'' too?? its always just the woman whos the victim. but times will change folks..

women didnt earn their right to vote, if you consider the fact that the government made laws mostly for the working men at the time. speaking of taxes and such.yes, those very men who were working these hazardous jobs throughout the country while the women mostly prefered to stay at home. yes they were happy not having to do the same hard labour. so since women werent contributing much to the industrial development of the nation except mostly minor work and well,raisingthe children what gave them the right to have equal access to shaping the laws and regulations concerning their mens work, soemthing which they were clueless about?
    test
  10. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

in sum...

social structure bears no influence on group success. [pus]
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

of course! you ain't know? [dunno]
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

rm just dosent want 2 admit in america, white people have historically been treated the worst
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.