Racism is Bad, but being White is worse!

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by MyKe SeaN, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

in the african american population

theres a higher pecentage of minors, AND felons (non-voters)
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^You found a new phone slut yet?
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

That was beautiful!
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Yeah, sorry: not buying it. I think you're trying to save face for having said something so boneheaded.
    test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

no it just came out wrong

u misunderstood

ur saying african americans arent represented well enough

i think its about equal with the votes
    test
  6. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

^^thats why i try not to argue with him...

pointless
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

It really isn't, tho. Do you not see what occured in Florida and Atlanta in 2000 and 2004 when votes were taken away from blacks specifically???

and UGMC is right, there is no point with arguing with me if you have not done the research.

just as a casual example of what I'm talking about:

http://www.commondreams.org/views/121000-101.htm

Now research from there and you'll see that it's more than we're too young and felonious too vote. Efforts are made to limit the black vote specifically because we are usually a guaranteed lock for the Dems.
    test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

ur right

i havent researched it
    test
  9. XplicitMagik

XplicitMagik New Member

i hate it when i hear shit like this

like the times of slavery doesnt effect the present?? wtf

and for those who are actaully educated on shit, forms of slavery are still being used against minorities..
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ white people are the new slaves bro

most tax money comes from whites, to support the lower income peoples (minorities) medical bills, section 8, and food stamps

slaves got upgraded from working in fields to working in an office
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

thanks for the sig, shtoopet. [dummy]
    test
  12. XplicitMagik

XplicitMagik New Member

i disagree...

only niggas that dont pay taxes are illegals..
    and racisim is the cause of minorities having to be dependent on shit like welfare..

of course your always going to have those who abuse it.. but that's just what humans do...

although i do believe the whole racisim thing has shifted into a classism thing.. nah mean?

regardless.. the two issues remain at large
    test
  13. Realness

Realness New Member

ive said it before... ill say it again...

black soultan is a piece of shit

... and no, this is not an alias
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

No, but it is a dickrider.
    test
  15. Straw_Man

Straw_Man If I only had some brains

Perhaps if Ill Rich had worded his statement differently (leaving out the racial connections), applying it to the social class only and left out skin color, he would have a point.

It can be argued that the Middle Class has become modern slaves (in a very different sense). However, "white" is not a race or an ethnicity. White is a skin color. Nobody would ever confuse a Nazi with a Jew or an Italian with an Irishman, simply because they have white skin. Shakira has white skin. So does Bill Goldberg. They are not of the same race. I'm not sure why Americans have such a hard time grasping this concept, but they need to work on it. White is not a race. White is not a race. White is not a race. Sometimes rote learning can be useful . . . keep repeating that to yourself and maybe it will begin to stick.

Also, the Middle Class is not predominantly white.
    The upper class in America is predominantly white.
    The middle class in America consists of many different races.
    And, there are more white skinned people on welfare than black skinned or brown skinned people.

Leave color out of it next time and maybe you'll have more success in the discussion.
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

^^Real Talk

I just hate it when I meet some white people and they're like, "I'm half French and Half German. Its like they are so ashamed that they want to try to claim somethin else. It might sound ignorant but I can't tell an Italian or a Irishman from another white person. I just see White. When people see a person from Nigeria they just plane out call him an african.
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

myke people say that cuz most white people know what part of europe their ancestry is from

its not to claim something else, its just to specify

white can be so many countries, why not say the one u mean?
    test
  18. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

test
  19. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

ahh the gender pay gap myth yet again..how i love it. ever heard of maternal leave? or the classic unwillingness to work more hours and much more dangerous jobs alongside women? until you dont understand and accept the biological (or societal in your or IX's case) diffrences between men and women or (as in your case) flat out deny they exist, you will always blame the evil white men for opressing everyone and you will never get anywhere with your argument.

not one female president, hmm, let me see, if you compare the historical numbers of female candidates that participated and ran for president or even senate with those of men, you would grasp as to why there hasnt been a female president yet. women, on average, simply do not care for politics as much as the men do, atleast not enough to actively run for office, point blank.

how have women been discriminated against? in what way? were they not protected from HAVING to go to war and sacrificed in thousands like the men were?and dont come with the Vote thing, back when women coudlnt vote, there was virtually nothing to vote for, the government was that small and unimportant to the people.when the government grew more important and women felt they needed to vote, they got what they wanted. also women were NEVER cut off from working the same jobs, its just that back then women coudlnt and didnt want do the same, often hazardous jobs that men did and were happy to stay at home. with technology advancing(and not feminism) howeverm it was possibly for women to enter the workfield in a various of other areas

it was predictable that you would agree that america is an evil corporation run by sexist racist white men who try as hard as they can to undermine blacks and women all day. i mean if that werent the case who else could you blame all of black peoples misfortunes on?
    test
  20. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

lol @ unbroken calling soultan "predictable" [funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.