Racism is Bad, but being White is worse!

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by MyKe SeaN, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

I can't believe somebody would say that...And get this, he was anglo saxon
    test
  2. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

I agree. the racial minorities, women, and atheists have all of the privileges in this country

[pus]
    test
  3. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i dont think neither is that bad

me n my boy was talkin about this today

in some countries like france

they have their own version of the kkk as actually elected officials and shit

in the us it isnt a big problem, it is a media distraction from the real ones tho
    test
  4. Altayr

Altayr I have a bandana do you?

whu the fuck wants you to feel bad? basically, slavery may be in the past, but minorities still have to deal with racism from the crazy white ppl whu are in power.

isn't that Germany? it only happens because of the economic depression occurring in some areas as an effect of the fall of the berlin wall... poor ppl blaming their probs on immigrants. its not a widespread phenomenon.

big problem? stop kidding yourself. when groups of ppl arent being represented in legislation, even proportionally; when the majority of certain groups' children live in the worse neighbourhoods, attend the worse schools, etc... that's not a big problem?

pssshh guy pleaz.
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Altayr: soon you'll learn to never engage ill rich in a race discussion. He once tried to argue with me that Africans were not the first people on the earth, and if they were, they were translucent and not black or white. He will literally argue any position, no matter how wetoddid, JUST to maintain his antequated idea of white supremacy as justified...
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

what prviliges are you referring to Fatman?
    test
  7. identity-X

[funny] oh crap...
    test
  8. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

I personally am an asian supremacist. If I were charged with constructing a social hierarchy based upon considerations of race alone id have asians at the top, whites second and then the rest of yall.
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

he's kidding...
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

1) yeah it might be germany too. it's fucked up.

2) anyways i see what ur saying proportionally but i think its proportionally equal among voters. its a fact black people vote less then white people, plus in % wise, african americans have more people under 18 that cant vote then whites.

and that worse neighborhood shit and what not it somewhat true but its kind of a consequence of slavery not really modern day racism. it seems to me to be a trickle down effect... and plus most of the most notorious hoods today were pretty much extremely majority white in the last 100 years. the worse neighborhoods are more of a consequence of crime, whites moved out, properties dropped, and the people with less money (minorities) could afford it better. and of course the schools are worse because of less tax revenue

anyways i dont think thats a big problem. slavery was a big problem but these things i dont think are big issues

and soultan u know im not a white supremacist i hope ur exaggerating
    test
  11. identity-X

he's probably not...
    test
  12. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

or ANY discussion

exhibit A.
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

ill rich: you do realize that NO ONE under 18 can vote, right? [dummy]
    test
  14. identity-X

that's a hall of fame quote right there...

someone put it in their sig.
    test
  15. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

1. I'm beginning to believe you are not american based upon your spelling.

2. I don't think you're a white supremacist, I think you're a racist moron.

3. I think this very post to which I am replying is more than enough evidence of 2...
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

that was my whole point

musta went over ur head
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I give you fair game to explain...
    test
  19. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

no no..you dont get it. i know that hes being ironic, but he is obviously referring to certain priviledges he thinks only white males have ..i wanna know which priviledges he is referring to, because i dont see how the groups he has listed in his smart ass reply are underpriviledged in any way..except for black people maybe..they got it pretty bad for the most part

i just think its funny how liberals and feminists compare women to racial minorities and compare their ''struggle for equality' with racism..it really baffles me
    test
  20. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Wow. How old are you? 15? Seriously.

Women have been discriminated against for...what, centuries now? Not one female president, few female CEO's of fortune five hundred companies, etc. etc. Mind you: there are probably more white anglosaxon protestant women in the western world than their male equivalent. There is absolutely no reason why they are paid seventy percent on the dollar to every man for doing the same job on average besides sexism.

And as for no one has it bad except for blacks??!? Tell ya what: try being middle eastern in the U.S. right now. How about latino or native american. Asians, who are a minority in this country, lose out due to affirmative action because they are - get this - too smart...[dunno] wtf??!?

The reality is that life will never be fair. America is set up like a zero sum game wherein if you shift this way, you'll pull from that way. All we can do is strive to as level a playing field as we can so that we are in a position to attribute as much to personal accountability and capacity as we can. As it stands, there is so much more we can do to equal things out in the spirit of democracy and freedom as laid out in most westernized cultures. But do not think for a moment that that only means "working towards the upliftment of Blacks", oh no. Civil rights runs accross the board. White males are the only demographic in this country right now that really have nothing to complain about collectively except one thing: the ground they will be forced to lose in a shift towards equality. That is simply the nature of being king of the hill when the hill is being leveled.

THAT is what identity-x - a white male sociology doctorate - is saying. Now, I have no doctorate (at least not in that) but I do have extensive history in sociological study and research and if the studies I have (a) conducted, (b) researched, and (c) been privy to are any indication, then what I have actually said and what identity is currently alluding to is actually a gross oversimplification and understatement of what is real with regards to race and gender discrimination in this country. Now, we don't enslave blacks, captivate asians, burn jews or conduct female circumcision here, but that which is de facto (and even some which is de jure) is still appauling by most people's standards. Switch the roles and the views would shift as well.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.