Racing thoughts.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Dex Luis, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Dex Luis

Dex Luis Dextilla The Hunk

test
  2. Dex Luis

Dex Luis Dextilla The Hunk

eurrrrrrrgaah
    test
  3. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Manic Depressive Disorder and/or ADHD can be a bitch, huh? Drink some coffee, it'll calm you down. (You think I'm joking but I'm not.)
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

meditation calms me down.
    I kinda know what dex thinks about meditation.
    I always though it was retarded, but then i studied it and was taught how at the Satsangs i used to attend. My teacher Panditji was a very neat and understanding man.

not trying to be a jerk dex, but my suggestion is that you meditate. But not on your own. Im suggesting you learn how from a teacher and give it an honest try over a couple months.

or not. Pills work too i hear.
    test
  5. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Meditation is like tea, it's a cure all medicine for everything.

But in the case of coffee, it has an opposite effect on people with manic depressive bi-polar disorder or attention deficit hyperactive disorder. The actual mechanisms escape me at the moment, but the real life scenarios have stuck with me. People with MDBD and ADHD are calmed by stimulants. The pills given to treat them, more often then not, are some form of... well... meth.

In both disorders, racing thoughts are a very common trait and tell-tail sign. If it happens with any regularity, Dex, I would suggest seeing a doctor. But since you're probably a broke joke and lazy with no health insurance or job prospects, you'll probably self medicate. Coffee is great, but knowing you and your need to feel good about yourself and your religious devotion to psuedo-science, I see you dipping into meth quick fast and in a hurry.
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

which one won?
    test