Races other than blacks using N word

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Haliwood902, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sullysulin

sullysulin Active Member

There, I just quoted the solution

sketchhuh

real shit
    test
  2. 12345678

12345678 New Member

No that was exactly what you were doing.

If you're too stupid to grasp the fact that killing an entire race is more harmful to that race than killing the equivalent number of people in a much larger race then there's no hope for you.

yes which was a result of the white man coming to thier land and taking it over!! Also they were deliberately infected.

You get stupider by the minute. Do you really think that black people were Christians when they were originally enslaved??? Honestly do you read this stuff before you type it??

Your argument is basically, 'the suffering of black people is worse than the suffering of all other races.' no matter how you attempt to dress it up, this is the point that you are very badly trying to make.
    test
  3. Thegreatest23

Thegreatest23 Member

This statement pisses me off on so many levels. Racism is terrible no matter what, or intolerance I should say, but I do not understand the logic in this dumbass statement

If I use racial slurs I should just smile when someone says the word ******. EVERYBODY GETS PISSED WHEN SOMEBODY SPEWS RACIAL SLURS IN THEIR DIRECTION. Asians don't like being called chinks, gays don't like the word faggot tossed around like its nothing. Whites don't like being called crackers( some pretend they don't care but statements like this prove they do)

It's fucking insensitive....all of those words are. White people hate being told they can't do something. well you CAN say it.....free will sir......just don't expect everyone to just be cool with it....I could walk around calling every girl i see a whore to her face and acting like nothings wrong because I mean it in a different "context" lol....i would still be an asshole....like yourself

:pignosesmile:
    test
  4. 12345678

12345678 New Member

a) I'm not white for the millionth fucking time.

b) context is everything. If you can't tell the difference between a load of wiggers saying 'nigga' coz they desperately want to be black and walking upto a black guy and saying 'you fucking nigga' then you're an idiot.
    test
  5. Thegreatest23

Thegreatest23 Member

a.) regardless of if you are white or not that statement is moronic coming from any race
    b.) Context doesn't matter because you will offend SOMEONE regardless of context. Freedom of speech is such a gray area especially when there really isn't even a reason to use the fucking word in the first place. and if you think said I didn't know the difference then you can't fucking read.
    test
  6. 12345678

12345678 New Member

If somebody gets offended by someone just saying a word regardless of its context then they aren't intelligent enough for anybody to take their opinion seriously anyway. It's the difference between saying 'there's a chink of light coming through my curtains' and saying 'I fucking hate Chinks'.
    test
  7. 12345678

12345678 New Member

by the way no need to point out the irony of the 'if you think said I didn't know the difference, etc.' part.
    test
  8. Thegreatest23

Thegreatest23 Member

make an example like that using ******.....a chink of light? really....that was your response....who would even say that? who talks like that? There is nothing ironic about my statement.....look up that word because you are using it wrong as so many people do
    test
  9. 12345678

12345678 New Member

who would say a chink of light? anybody who had light coming in through thier curtains??? I'm using it wrong??? I really don't follow.
    test
  10. Thegreatest23

Thegreatest23 Member

lol. no you are not using it wrong.....but nobody says that. nobodies girlfriend is like "honey, close that curtain all the way I'm sick of that chink of light peaking through"
    test
  11. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Key word: more harmful to THAT race. You just changed then entire point we were arguing. We were discussing which is worse in general, not worse to a specific race. And if I kill more people than you, it's worse bottom line because more people are dead. You can't even argue this point without blatantly saying that some human lives are worth more than others. Stop trying, you're wrong.

Once again, you're changing the wording to fit your needs. "Do you think they were Christians when they were ORIGINALLY enslaved"? I'm not talking originally. They did have their own religions when they first came over, but they quickly switched to Christianity. White missionaries even went of of their way to CONVERT slaves to Christianity, so yes they were Christians.

But even if their original religion/society/beliefs, suicide is frowned upon. I'm sure a man of your IMMENSE intelligence must have read Things Fall Apart. The end scene where he hangs himself - an act which is so disgraceful he can't even be buried properly? Yea, that's actually based off African culture.

No, I'm not trying to argue that point exactly. My point is more along the lines of "The N word is unlike any other racial slur because the suffering of blacks along with the institutional racism is unmatched by any other race". You've still yet to rebuttal that point.

You were 0/3 in this post. Keep trying though.
    test
  12. 12345678

12345678 New Member

test
  13. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

test
  14. 12345678

12345678 New Member

test
  15. HonkysRAwesome

HonkysRAwesome New Member

Nice discussion going on in here. 1234.. and Siegesupreme.

Some point i'd like to make: I think it's safe to say jews have been dealt the shittiest hand throughout history. They've been persecuted for over 4000 years. Long before Hitler came along they were being murdured, beat, and treated like second rate citizens unable to get work and unable to be part of society. 4-THOUSAND years.

SiegeSupreme, some of the stuff you said was the most ignorant I've read on this board yet. You would take death before slavery? Good for you but that's not how it went. These people were robbed of their riches, separated from their family, forced to work on rotten food, and in subhuman living quarters where people were sick and basically shitted and pissed themselves in their bunks, so much so that it dripped down on whoever was sleeping below them. And when they weren't strong enough to work anymore, that's when a vast majority got a bullet in the head or gas in their lungs. Unless they were children, you didn't waste bullets on children. Cracking their skull open with the heel of your boot was sufficient.

That's basically slavery, except slaveowners took good care of their slaves, in the sense that they wanted them to be healthy and strong so they could work harder and longer. They were fed and clothed. Jews ate rotten bread untill they died of sickness or were too weak to work.

The 4000 years that came before it was no picnic either. So there you go. Furthermore, slavery existed long, it went on for over 4000 years, before Africans were shipped to America. It's not exclusive to black people.

As for the N word being worse than other slurs, I agree. It's the worst. Simply because it's the only word directly associated, and used primarily to enslave a people for generations on end. No other word has that history.

On a closing note, if ANYONE, wants to use an ethnic slur against someone, then you have to be prepared to get one in return.
    test
  16. 12345678

12345678 New Member

I agree with 90% of this but how was the 'N word' used to enslave black people? It predates black slavery by centuries. The word 'niger' (which n1gg3r comes from) was just the Latin word for black. Okay slaves got called it by white masters but I'm sure the jews got called a few pejoratives whilst they were being gassed and the Native Indians got called kikes whilst they were being eradicated, etc. It's entirely subjective whether one racial slur is worse than another.
    test
  17. HonkysRAwesome

HonkysRAwesome New Member

I think you're confusing the terms here, "kike" is a slur for jew, not native americans.

The history with th N word is very long, and quite frankly I don't know all of it, but it's not just that slaveowners used it for the purpose of dehumanization but also during and after the abolition it was used specifically by opponents, because it was more offensive than say colored, or black.

There's just no other slur that's so well documented and thus directly linked, to the struggle of a people as the N word.

And, yeah, it's subjective. If it wasn't we wouldn't be having this discussion. .)
    test
  18. ghettonetics

ghettonetics remember, i got money!!

wtf?? delete this thread
    test
  19. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

I shudder and die a little inside every time I hear or read the K word.
    test
  20. 12345678

12345678 New Member

I have no idea why on earth I referenced kike as a slur for native indians!!!! I think I originally thought about writing something about Jews but then changed my mind and used a different example. And there are literally hundreds of racial slurs that have been used to dehumanize various different racial groups/minority groups at various differet points throughout history. Hitler used 'Judenschwein' meaning 'Jew pig' to refer to Jews during the holocaust for a start. I would have thought every racial slur in existence has been used to oppress the race that it is levelled against at one point or another.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.