Races other than blacks using N word

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Haliwood902, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Oh I forgot you're the voice of all black people....

Nah.

If you don't get offended, cool. I don't get offended either. But some people do and you going "it's over" won't change that. I hang with people that white people would never say the N word around, because they would get fucked up as soon as it left their mouth. That's their choice
    test
  2. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Fuckin' This
    test
  3. 12345678

12345678 New Member

Sorry to break it to you but 'centuries of persecution' have befallen every race that white Europeans have ever come into contact with. Black people got off fairly lightly there are lots of other races that were left practically extinct. Maybe you aren't self-important, you are just extremely ignorant.
    test
  4. SiegeSupreme

Name one that wasn't a result of war, went on for 400+ years, and affect 18 million people.

..I'll wait.

"Fairly lightly"? You're obviously too stupid to understand the scope of the slave trade. You're making yourself look stupid now.
    test
  5. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

inb4 @12345678 says Jews.
    test
  6. SiegeSupreme

Lol I've been waiting for that.

Give me the option of either getting gassed or becoming a slave my entire life, having to do harsh labor every day, having my kids become slaves & having my wife raped by my master, and I'm jumping in that shower like it's giving out free money.
    test
  7. 12345678

12345678 New Member

what you're basically saying is 'name one that fulfils all of the exact same fate suffered by black slaves'. It's pretty hard to opress a people for 400 years when you've killed most of them!! You seem to have a hard time grasping this. Also a population is unlikely to reach 18 million if you've killed most of it!! You seem to have a hard time grasping this.

But if you're talking populations who have suffered for extended periods and had a much larger percentage of thier overall numbers wiped out...

Native Americans
    Native Canadians
    Australian Aboriginees
    Native Siberians (multiple races)
    Native Patagonians

etcetera. natives of most countries now inhabited by white people basically.
    test
  8. SiegeSupreme

So larger percent of your population = worse?

LMAO c'mon man.

So if I kill 30 million Canadians, it's worse than killing 150 million Americans? Even though I'm killing 5x as many people? According to whom?

And once again, I'd rather be killed than enslaved, and it's not even close.
    test
  9. 12345678

12345678 New Member

this has to be the most ignorant thing I've ever read in my life.
    test
  10. SiegeSupreme

Everything you've said has been ignorant.

You're really saying you'd rather be enslaved than killed?

Sorry, you're the minority here.
    test
  11. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

slavery>death for me...id rather be alive and working then dead
    test
  12. 12345678

12345678 New Member

to say that a race that has been virtually wiped out hasn't suffered as much hardship as a race that has had some of its members enslaved is mind bogglingly stupid. You are so subhumanly unintelligent that it isn't even worth continuing this.
    test
  13. 12345678

12345678 New Member

so why didn't the slaves all kill themselves then??? I'd rather be enslaved any day of the week.

the way you apply a greater value to suffering of your own race than you do to the near extinction of another is bizarre and scary.
    test
  14. SiegeSupreme

What are you talking about? Do you even reading what you're typing?

It doesn't matter what percentage of the people are wiped out. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE. IF I KILL MORE PEOPLE IT'S WORSE.

That's just common fucking sense. You sound like the Ford Motor Company, deciding that human lives cost less than having a recall on their car.

No matter what math you do, 3 million people doesn't = 18 million people.

You can't argue this.
    test
  15. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Although I don't want to contribute to this dumb ass argument, the majority of Native Americans died due to their lack of immunity to the white man's diseases.
    test
  16. SiegeSupreme

Is this a serious question? Many of them did. But if you know anything, Black people are extremely spiritual. In Christianity, suicide is basically a one way trip to hell.

Nothing is worse than eternal suffering.
    test
  17. SiegeSupreme

Nah. 123456789'd rather be enslaved than shake hands with a white person.

manik1
    test
  18. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

The point is that you DON'T have a choice though. Gassing isn't the only suffering Jews have suffered either. Rape, murder, starvation and labor at the hands of the Nazis was common. There's also the pogroms of Russia and just being Jews in Europe from the High Middle Ages on in general.

To be fair, white people did intentionally give them blankets with Smallpox on them in order to clear them out. I forget the guys name off the top of my head but I remember reading about a town in New England somewhere named after an English General or Colonel who did this in order to clear Natives out from an area. Again, I can't think of the name but I can give the source. It's a book called "Lies Across America" and is written by the same guy who wrote "Lies My Teacher Told Me". I highly suggest it.

I'd also like to note that comparing the sufferings of people is a stupid and futile argument.
    test
  19. SiegeSupreme

I agree with this completely. That's not what I was trying to do. My original statement is that comparing the N word to other racial slurs like "chink" isn't possible because of the history behind the N word.
    test
  20. ghettonetics

ghettonetics remember, i got money!!

LOL this thread holy shit you guys should be ashamed for this discussion
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.