--==R.W.Z.==-- RAP WAR ZONE COMING SOON TO THE ONSLAUGHT!!!!!!! sign up now!!!

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by lyricalpriest, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Word! Good lookin out! LP? Whenever you're ready to start this,let's goooo!! Yo JASON...who's putting in those Grindtime style text battles in the Emcee Battle section? That's cool,they should do that more often. Me like but...they got madd highlights on them and I know we can equal or surpass what they've dropped. I know I can beat what I've seen so far. In other words? I wanna battle each and every one of those dudes.Smitty said he wants them too. So let's make this happen mayne.
    test
  2. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Those are nothing. Just the BVA guys trying to get textee battlers interested in grind time.
    test
  3. DethStryque

Really? Aight.I can still beat what they dropped though (respect for their skillz but...) and why didn't they go multiple rounds like in Grind Time? And who hooked their battles up with those highlights? And will they text battle us? I'll battle them live too but Idk how that works...
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

You'll have to find out who does battles in your area and sign up for a tryout, or just go up to the BVA and ask around.
    test
  5. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

If you're in the US Grindtime's opening a division fucking everywhere now. Your verses would translate better live imo.
    test
  6. DethStryque

Thanks for the tips and encouragement you guys! I'm really seriously thinking about doing that...
    test
  7. HeartCloaker

HeartCloaker Winter is coming

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.