R.I.P. Robert "Yummy" Sandifer

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by yayo, Jul 17, 2013.

1. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

test
  2. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

test
  3. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Rip the nigga was a lil hitter if they didn't catch him for that first murder can u imagine this nigga at like age 20? Even if they did charge him for it and nobody killed him he would've did like 12 years got out and start killing niggas again

Prob would've killed some niggas inside though he was 11 he never had no pussy so he wouldn't know what he was missing on the outs
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Always thought they should'a never killed Yummy. Dude would'a grown up to be a chief he was a hitter for them boys. They could'a used him to assassinate alot of unsuspecting (of a 12 year old) people, tbh.
    test
  5. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Yea plus he was around but was he around like that to tell police the inner workings of the gang?

He would'nt of said shit I don't think if they explained to him what was going to happen

He would've did his time and came back a feared man or prob stay in jail forever cause he was gonna wack somebody while he was locked up he was with the shit
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I don't think the police was even looking for or suspected little buddy. I'm not sure I think it was some newspaper articles when all this shit happened though.
    test
  7. trilliam cakespeare

trilliam cakespeare Awful Poster, Ok Tag Mak...Awww, Fuck

Seems like a waste of a good street soldier.

You never know how a nigga gonna react under pressure, but the little I know about him doesn't suggest he'd be the type to be a liability.

Maybe niggaz feared what he'd become and used the snitch shit as an excuse to murk him. That kinda shit happens all the time.
    test
  8. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

rip but wtf this was like 20 years ago, thiers been a few yummies since then

@SinSSMG where was he from the taylors??? those projects dudes were something else man, i grew up by the courts and that wasn't half as bad as the shit going on on State Street.
    test
  9. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

yea dont make any sense, back in the day at my hood the dope boys used to use kids to transport drugs n do the dirty work knowing if they get caught they dont get time since they are juvys.

but aybe he was jsut a loose cannon, he didnt abid by the rules or some shit and they saw he had no loyalty or something, u never know. he was a little kid too, easily convinced, whether it be the cops or rivals, shoot that kid the cleanest caddilac filled with candy and he probably kill his own leader lol .
    test
  10. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

like who ???/
    test
  11. trilliam cakespeare

trilliam cakespeare Awful Poster, Ok Tag Mak...Awww, Fuck

Gotta be something like that, cuz you don't get rid of stalwart soldiers just b/c. Lotta niggaz can work the block, but cold hearted killers aren't always as easy to come by as niggaz seem to think.

If it was nowadays when the laws have changed to include juvi's I could understand the snitch reasoning, but back then youngins basically had a fucking hall pass to put in work. Then again, the fact that there were so many lil niggaz lined up to take his spot might have played a role in why they were so dismissive when it came to deciding to murk him.
    test
  12. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

i dont know anyone off top, but these young ass shorties always trying to prove some shit over here

@SinSSMG you know folks named Smooth??? He's SD, he said he caught 2 bodies at 14 and did life as a juvie, he got a drop & cross on his face

Thiers 10 year olds out west selling rocks n shit, i wouldn't doubt they've blasted someone before
    test
  13. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Yummy died and reincarnated in me
    test
  14. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

lil mouse a hitta

but none of them got there face on the cover of Time magazine
    test
  15. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

lil mouse aint no hitta man lol stop it

Yayo, search Osbourne on IDOC for IL, i always seen dude around my aunts hood when i came by and he's been dropped up since we were 16. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a yummie as a shorty. Then again those tatto's might be bogus but Kings pretty strict when it comes to that shit.
    test
  16. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Imagine the two fools who had git sit on his knees and merk him execution style

I would of had that kill go on the biggest mission and let him get shot off by rivals lol
    test
  17. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

where's a full story of this kid???
    test
  18. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

[​IMG]

yayo you think he really bout that life or just false flaggin?
    test
  19. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

not sure i dont know him,
    test
  20. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

pac always mentioned him in his raps
    test