R.I.P Revalution fairies.... VS REY THE BUTCHER

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Rey Masculino, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rey Masculino

Rey Masculino New Member

Pumkin?.........FRUITY ASS CLOWN

meanwhile...ya flow fuck'n sux.... the battle with you n Lote was wack as hell. That was ya best material. You talk madd shit....post a verse or shut ya mouth..
    test
  2. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

Sorri Rey...

Unfortunately I can't dumb my lyrics down to match yours...but even if I did they'd still prolly be over your head
    test
  3. Rey Masculino

Rey Masculino New Member

I'm gonna post a verse.... dont back down....pussy.
    test
  4. merkage

merkage New Member

damn,i dont wanna to get involved in that rey vs rev beef...but that verse rey wrote on sub zero was quite credible in all honesty.Impecable rhyme scheme with solid punches,very fluid and natural indeed.Damn,i think everyone should give him props on that one....thats just my two cents
    test
  5. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Im slappin you down with a mack Mac is passin' down
    and laughin at how cats is actually gassin' this clown
    avereage rappin lackin punches that actually pound
    cabbage patch rap that lacks ass, like a fraction of an ounce

Typed up real fast to show that anybody can tie words together, but when your punches aren't hitting that hard, and everything is pretty basic......you won't, or shouldn't, win. No beef, just letting you know that you should heed advice and not take it so personal when somebody offers you help....Get @ me for lessons [funny] lol...
    test
  6. fLaSh

fLaSh New Member

agree dude is nice. an shit, if you didn't feel he wasn't an that your better then him....why bump ya gums about it// an not shit on his style by rhyming????
    its easy to just shit on people by talking.... its better to shit on them by spitting.
    my opinion
    test
  7. merkage

merkage New Member

yeah,everyone can tie up words,but it actually takes skills to not make it seem forced and not throwin syllables off...and he was consistent in that area.Maybe i just have a different way of seeing things,cuz to me,it was pretty nice.I give him props
    test
  8. Londo

Londo Fuck You

For what he was doing...it was good....As far as syllable counts go with that flow he would be nice on track.....but as far as battling and punches....he has some, but they do not hit very hard...and by that I mean they don't make you go "damn"..that line was nice.....As I said before..I do not think dude is wack, but he needs improvement with his punches and he could be somethin' serious...

Flow and Multi's.....almost mastered in a way

Punches.......Some clever, some not.....not very hard hitting and could use better wording.....

That is just what I see, but that is just my opinion. I am not a text God by any means and I never claim to be....but instead of sayin' you suck or whatever...ima' give my advice..take it or leave it....That talkin' shit back forth shit is gettin' old.....

That's all.
    test
  9. fLaSh

fLaSh New Member

I feel you Londo, anyone can rhyme good. being creative an having ya multi's that connect with ya punches is apart of battling. but if theres no good wordplay it sounds like a bunch of jokes one after another.
    test
  10. Rey Masculino

Rey Masculino New Member

I understand what Londo is saying. But my punches are not bad by any means. My multis take away from my punches sometime though, but that doesnt mean my punches are bad. Oh well, its all good. Nothin wrong with construtive crits.

And that verse against sub zero was tha shit. lol

Oh and Londo.... that vesre that you "typed up real fast" ta prove a point was nice. except for the first line.... when you rhymed "down" with "down"....

and the third line didnt stay in the same rhyme scheme....

it was like 1,2 1,2
    but the third line was like 1,1,1,2

"cabbage patch rap that lacks ass, like a fraction of an ounce"

lacks ass? wtf? I TAKE IT BACK.... the shit was wack!!! lol

dont try and copy my style, you cant.
    test
  11. Mommy Gunz

Mommy Gunz New Member

I Thought Rey Actually Came Nice With It. But One Cat Doesn't Speak For A Whole Crew. Wtf Is This? The Diplomats Or Something?
    test
  12. Rey Masculino

Rey Masculino New Member

lol @ this entire thread.

I posted this thread like 1 month ago, every1 dissed me.... now that the "beef" has died down, people are give'n me props.....lol
    test
  13. Londo

Londo Fuck You

It wasn't meant to be "nice"...it was just to show that I can take 30 seconds and create a ryhme using multies....It was just to prove a point..lol @ you critiquing it...

Mommy, fall back and stop being a cheerleader....Seem like you follow threads Rey is in and back dude up...alias?? If not, you have a serious problem with huggin' his nuts. Lacks ass, holds no weight, lightweight......yeah......

Anyway, I was just offering an opinion....Shit was not meant to be taken serious like it was some actual battle type shit......relax....

Oh yeah, LMFAO @ you telling me I was off beat in that battle....[funny]

I didn't use my normal voice so that Might of thrown off some of the flow, but I was just fucking around with my voice to see what people thought of it.....I guess they didn't like it lol....It's whatever though...when you do audio and you beat me..I will take what you have to say seriously...Until then, you just a newbie that can barely do text that walks around with a big head.......Get @ me on some battle shit and quit runnin' ya lips......This talkin' shit shit is old homeboy.
    test
  14. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

thats whats good, Londo steady keepin noobs in line
    test
  15. Rey Masculino

Rey Masculino New Member

LOL@ Londo think'n he's anywhere near my level

I cant say anything about audio cause I dont have a mic or anything like that. Which is why I'm in the "TEXT" section.

And last time I checked I wasnt Mommy Gunz....if I were to come up with an alias...a female alias at that...it would be something like......

"Harry-legged Bitch" or "Mrs Adams Apple" or "Londo" or somethin like that...

I'm def tryna kill this post. Its old.....real old.
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

we didnt have beef. we had you runnin round tryin top me super glued to my dick, im glad youve got over that, but no ones givin you props that matters[dunno]
    test
  17. ~Da Hitman~

~Da Hitman~ Music is Soul

I hate to go against what the thread is saying, but I think Ray is pretty nice at what he does. Yea, the whole dipset movement thing is kind of out there, but flow in general I like it. It's good if you take it for whats it worth, but I guess it doesn't stack up textcee wise.
    test
  18. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Near your level eh?? Ok....

Most of us, the ones who have any sense anyway, know that punches are what matters in a battle........you said yourself that your ryhme scheme and multis take away from them.......case closed.
    test
  19. Rey Masculino

Rey Masculino New Member

This post should have been dead 4 weeks ago....
    test
  20. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

punches dont matter, wordplay doesnt matter, flow doesnt matter... its how the verse appeals to the voters... thats why theres 1000 diff kinds of rap... so anythin can win really... its on the individual voter to decide whats ill to them... and then majority wins... there is no set structure that makes a battle verse off the chain if there was it'd be boring as shit to battle, everyone would write the same way... its all about how you bring it as a whole and how it appeals to people readin... if your concepts are on point and your shit is skillful it doesnt matter if you have more wordplay or more punches because in the end its what the people readin the post personally prefer... anyway... rey did pretty good on this... duno why he got hated on so much... ida voted for him over mac because he came a lot harder with it in general not just harder wordplay and flow tho he had those too... just seemed overall like somethin a hardass would rap where mac had a good verse it just didnt seem as gully... feel me? both were on point in flow, punches & wordplay rey just brought it harder =]

just my 2 cents, since this is still up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.