r.i.p. Darius Simmons

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by quotive, Jul 17, 2013.

1. quotive

quotive 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    "13 year old Darius Simmons was a 6th grader, while moving a garbage can in front of his home his neighbor, 75 year old John Henry Spooner confronted him with a shotgun and accused him of stealing from Mr. Spooner's home. Darius, who was in school the time of the robbery, denied being involved with the theft. John Henry Spooner then shot Darius in his chest, while his hands were raised.

After police arrived, Darius’ body remained on the sidewalk while police questioned his mother, Patricia Larry, in a squad car for approximately two hours.

During the police investigation of the shooting, they searched Ms. Larry’s home. Finding nothing, they proceeded to arrest Darius' older brother for having truancy tickets.

John Spooner was granted a $300,000 bail, (only $30,000 would have to be posted for him to be free). Bail is uncommon when the charge is murder in the first degree.

This all took place in 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Mr. Spooner's trial is to begin next month."

Links:
    http://dariussimmons.org/
    http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/215737741.html
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...ent-mental-capacity-b9955359z1-215676871.html
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jun/11/fatal-racism-shot-darius-simmons-death

Full Video:
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...ting-darius-simmons-b9956015z1-215749441.html

Spread the word so this case doesn't end up like Trayvon Martin's​
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Wow wtf

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  3. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Well he's pbviously guilty they are arguing that he was insane nah he was sane
    test
  4. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

Yea, read about this last year. I'm surprised they actually have video. Glad that they do. Shows the kid wasn't doing shit at the time. Pretty fucked up that he went after kid though. There's another fucked up one dude shot some kid in a car after telling him to turn down his music. He's using the stand your ground as a defense. Claims he thought the kid had a gun cops didn't find one.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shoots-teen-loud-music-article-1.1209345

A Florida man asked a group of teens at a gas station to turn down the loud music blaring from their car and, after an exchange of words, opened fire on the vehicle, killing a 17-year-old boy, authorities said.
    Michael Dunn, 45, of Satellite Beach, has been charged with murder for the Friday slaying of Jordan Davis, 17, a black high school student from the Jacksonville area.
    His lawyer said Dunn, who is white, thought he saw a gun and felt threatened during the incident, indicating that he may seek protection under the state’s controversial Stand Your Ground Law, according to local reports.
    "Self defense applies because Mr. Dunn was threatened," attorney Robin Lemonidis told CNN.
    "We can't say what the defense will be at this stage … but Stand Your Ground is a possibility."
    The alleged murder occurred on Friday as Dunn and his girlfriend were traveling to Jacksonville for his son’s wedding, the Orlando Sentinel reported.
    The pair pulled into a gas station parking lot and stopped next to an SUV, which Davis was sitting in with three other teens, authorities said.
    While his girlfriend was inside the store, Dunn asked the teens to turn down the loud music they were playing, cops said.
    Davis said something back and there was a heated exchange, authorities said.
    Dunn then pulled a gun and fired at least eight shots, hitting Davis twice, cops told the Sentinel.
    Dunn and his girlfriend then left the scene.
    The Sentinel said the two were staying in a Jacksonville hotel on Saturday when they heard news reports about the teen’s death and drove back to his home in Satellite Beach.
    He was arrested at his home on Saturday and charged with murder and attempted murder.
    He remains in jail after being denied bond on Monday.
    No guns were found inside the teens’ car, authorities said.
    Davis’ family demanded justice, saying there was no way Dunn fired in self-defense.
    "He did something that there was no defense for," Ron David, Jordan’s father, told CNN.
    The shooting immediately drew comparisons to the murder of Trayvon Martin in February, which sparked protests over Florida’s self defense laws and accusations that George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot him, was a racist.
    Lemonidis said his client was “no vigilante.”
    “There are no comparisons to the Trayvon Martin situation," Lemonidis told CNN. "(Dunn) is devastated and horrified by the death of the teen."
    Jordan, who was a student at a magnet school in Duval County, will be buried in his hometown of Marietta, Ga., where his mother lives, according to reports.

test
  5. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

I remember reading this a while ago, I'm guessing this got lost in the Zimmerman chaos, which is a shame. From what I read this kid was just standing around and dude shot him...this guy will never walk unless there's an insanity plea or some shit.
    test
  6. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

He's old even with insanity the rest of his life he's in a looney bin
    test
  7. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

True, that insanity shit ain't gonna work anyway...dude's def going to jail for the rest of his life
    test
  8. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

These white people really about that life

Making these rm thugs look soft
    test
  9. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Aw man this in my city too, I hope he gets what he deserves.
    test
  10. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

I hope his old ass gets raped by them zoe pound niggas.
    test