R.i.p 360 :(

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Vikto Beats, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Yep, my 360 is fucking dead. Red light of death, and let me tell you something. That red light is fucking evil, I keep trying to turn this bitch on and that light just looks right into my soul. I have to wait 2-3 weeks for my new one this shit fucking SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS.
    test
  2. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i hope it isnt a trend.. lol cuz if mine goes ima be tight

i got the year warranty or w/e but still, and if it go it better go before that or ima go postal
    test
  3. Vikto Beats

^ Im not sure if this is only with the first shipments. But if your shit's defected (god forbid) you'll notice way before a year, I dont even play that much.
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

All new hardware gonna have problems, you happen to be in the very rarity of people who have them though.
    Don't worry, im a very unlucky person, and im copping an Xbox360 today, so im sure Ill be in here telling the same story in a week.
    test
  5. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

i want to get an X360 but not until i get an LCD tv. i REFUSE to play one without it. let us know how you like it.
    test
  6. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

Lol is everyone LOADED on this freakin forum?

Cuz y'all coppin the 360 like 600$ ain't nothin. Shit if I had 600 bones, i'd buy some extremely expensive fitted caps.
    test
  7. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

uuuhhh No.....360 is $400 for the full package...PS3 is the one that will cost either $500 or $600 depending on the one you get...
    test
  8. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

i've had this happen once after a power flicker....mine went back to normal and no issues since then....they'll get your stuff fixed quick they've been good about the customer service on the faulty units....
    test
  9. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

ya know...shit...

thats one of my whole paychecks...

wit 6 hun im coppin a pound, and bubbling.
    test
  10. Vikto Beats

Ya, the dude at xbox was surprised at how calm i was. He was tellin me everyone who had this problem goes insane over the phone, I didnt have a warranty so he gave me 50% off repair price which came out to only be 60 bucks. On top of that they send back a new hard drive with ur 360 so i can turn that in for 50.
    test
  11. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

yeah, i think the best thing to do is always get the warranty, its 50 bucks and covers for a year....but its good they hooked you up with a discounted price....

and yeah i've seen COUNTLESS threads and stuff with people bitching and crying about having to send it back but the thing is it will happen with all the new tech stuff, people dont realize that yeah they test the equipment but its also a controlled environment so in the real-world stuff changes...
    test
  12. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

i meant including several games
    test
  13. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

Well, If you're going to buy one I'd suggest buying it from Costco. All Costco Electronics and whatever has a no questions ask return policy. I work there, I've seen the strangest oldest shit returned, someone had the nerve to return a 5 year old frozen meat product....and a old ass ripped up chair.

My 360 had started to freeze and overheat so I took my shit back and got a new one that same day.
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

wtf?! 5 years old?!?!

its true though.....costco takes back anything.......mufuckas dont care
    test
  15. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

wow.....i mean wow
    test
  16. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

edit double post
    test
  17. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

5 years no kidding, I work in the Meat Dept....I told em I aint fuckin with that.....yea the other day somebody brought back a paddle boat they crashed....apparently after the crash they messed up the plastic and it would take in water....but ya they took it back. Hell even eaten items can be returned....people in the deli showed me that someone bought a shrimp cocktail platter, ate all the shrimp and reterned the tails and said they werent good lmao but they ate all of them.....got their money back
    test
  18. LostBoySince'86

LostBoySince'86 Peek-A-Boo

no need for a warranty. with this first wave, microsoft is fixing em for free (unless you do the damage yourself)

my broke and i had one back and running within about a week.
    test
  19. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I dropped about 750 :(
    Faggots charged me for a control I didnt buy too, so knock like 40 bucks off that. After the initial investment of a system which is like once every 5 years, they really arent that much money afterwards. With the harddrives theres no need for memory cards, I dont slam my controllers, and I dont buy shitty games.
    test
  20. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Oh and I love it. You don't need no fucking LCD screen though, its gonna make it look a little better, but not a huge difference. I got a big screen anyway, so I aint tryna buy no new tv.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.