Quotive and J Keeper....enter...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by A.V.I., Oct 29, 2013.

1. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

Keeper has his music in his profile, which is a fruity loops pre set looped, and is terrible, but at least he has that wack shit on file.

Now, keeper has told me he has posted tons of pics, but I do not remember a single pic being posted. When I asked him, he said, go search man i posted so many. Now, this is an obvious sign of some ugly individual. I am sure his photo is the same as his beats, ugly and terrible.

@J Keeper be a man and post yourself up since you have stalked me and have so much shit to talk. Stop being the pussy your dad always accused you of being and man up.

@quotive I have less of an issue with you...but since you want to speak up and criticize...why are you afraid to post any music or beats you have ever made?

Why are you afraid to post any pics and get criticism back? Post your music and your pics, and do not be a pussy.

It is seriously lame for no names to hide, and never post themselves for ridicule. Any self confident man would at least show themselves if they got the nuts to talk about someone else. MAN THE FUCK UP.

Come on man, are you that ugly? I doubt you look like freddy kruger. I am sure you are ugly as shit. Not nearly as ugly as keeper though, so that is a plus.

Point being, if you run your fucking trap...be a man and put yourself out there. If not, shut your ugly, non talented assholes the fuck up.

Anyone that criticizes anyone else, but are scared to show themselves, are the absolute epitome of a scumbag ashamed of themselves everyday.

Can either of you be a man? Or will you be a sever for the rest of your life.

lmaoooooooooooooooo
    test
  2. quotive

quotive 3

wow someone actually made a thread about me

i feel important for once
    test
  3. quotive

quotive 3

jook look at wtf u done did nigga

i cant even call it, tho
    test
  4. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

at least u had the balls to respond.

But u are still scared to show your face.

Are you uglier than Moose man? You must be. Holy shit.
    test
  5. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

@J Keeper went POST for POST for hours....even 3 mins before I posted this. AND he said he posted TONS of pics, but linked me to zero.

I make this thread and all of a sudden he is ghost? lmfaoooooooooooo

Must be the ugliest lil virgin since sever man.
    test
  6. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Avi u bored bro? U just wrote a whole book n shit please summarize cuz I'm on my phone.

Sent from my LG-P769 using tapatalk 6
    test
  7. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

nah, bout to play gta v bro

sorry
    test
  8. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

lol this fuckin guy man.
    test
  9. RMCJoey

RMCJoey favian takes selfies

test
  10. SirSpanksAlot

SirSpanksAlot Well-Known Member

You niggas aint shit, and this website ain't shit without avi. Y'all need to pay the man some God damn respect. He's clocked in over 10 years for fucks sake. He's a bigger world icon than neezy, he's gotten twice the amount of Pussy divided by 25 that jook has gotten. He's done more for this site than double has done for america, sneez for the Philippines, Gal for the KGB, flic for lightskinned niggas, Detroit for incest shermheads, bwhun for girls with daddy issues, jook for gay niggas in hiding, you all get the point. If you ain't put in 10+ years of your life for a website then you.haven't accomplished shit. Fuck all yalls college degrees, white color jobs, families, none of it means shit compared to the time you could of spent on here

Trapatalk
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  11. Archer

Archer Hamityville

tbh as a musician avi has achieved more than any other member
    and he did it with just 1 song lol
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  12. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

is that you frost tips?

lmaooooooooo@posting yourself
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

The pic RMCJoey posted actually kind of looks like me.
    test
  14. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

got the same frosted tips as sever

now if only there were cut marks on the wrist, blood dripping, tears in the eyes, and cat and dog shit and piss all around him
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Nique09

Nique09 Member

You need to relax. You're bipolar aren't you? You're really emotional. Relax. Never that deep for all these rants you go on. You literally the most sensitive person I've ever witness on an Internet forum. You care too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  16. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

I heard he hated you due to the fact one of yours songs garnished more attention then any off his projects combined.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. fakefucks

fakefucks no smile on my face cause the dollars what i chase

Lmao @ this guy avi ... i thought you werent gonna give them attention then you go and make a thread about them hahahaha @ 1230 am hahahahaa these mofuckers got you losing sleep huh? Hahaa... And didnt i just see a thread sayin it was your last post? Youre gonna be a internet lifer face it... ps i bet the girl you made that song about was blowing all your boys lmao she had you cryin on a track hahaha
    test
  18. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Good shit don't let know get inside your head bro especially from rm lol

Sent from my LG-P769 using tapatalk 6
    test