quite frankly the dumbest post in the history of communication........

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

that shit can not be serious
    test
  2. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

shut up you dumb faggot
    test
  3. Clockwork

Clockwork c l o c k w o r k

philosophical fail
    test
  4. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i would love to hear him say that in a real life settin lol
    test
  6. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

messiah actually is right

very early christian philosophy
    test
  7. Messiah

Messiah Guest

before i even clicked on the thread, i knew it was gonna be this exact post because of how much u hate God and u believe ur logic is better than his wisdom

but i'll play ur game.

Atheism is the position that deities do not exist,[1] or the rejection of theism.[2] In the broadest sense, it is the absence of belief in the existence of deities.

deities are gods, and of course there is only ONE living God. Don't care what u say.

now, take away God or any other God from the factor...

would an atheist even exist? no. the very foundation of which an atheist stands for is that God doesn't exist. Point blank period.

if God didn't exist, why the extra effort to be labeled as someone who doesn't believe in God? Why want everyone in the world know you don't believe in God.

Thats like me saying, "I don't believe in a Nimrod" yet I'm acknowledging the fact there is a Nimrod, but I just don't believe in him.
    test
  8. PiffInDaHamper

test
  9. Messiah

Messiah Guest

would u like me to call u on the cell on talk to u about it?

how real life would u want me to get.

bare in mind, i know "atheists" or non believers of God is gonna get at me in this thread.

theirs gonna be alot of lol's and lmao's, but at the end of the day, I feel good knowing that at least God/Jesus is part of everyones conversation for the time being.

no matter how he gets attention or acknowledged, at least he's gettin acknowledged by people who say they don't believe in him.
    test
  10. PiffInDaHamper

if you agree on the definition of what god is and what atheism means then messiah is right
    test
  11. Clockwork

Clockwork c l o c k w o r k

The definition of Atheism does not PROVE that god(s) exists. If God truly did not exist and everyone knew that for a FACT, everyone would STILL be labeled atheist. Think about the opposite of your argument. People who believe in the existence of god or gods are theists. How come that definition doesn't prove there is NO god?

Lets reverse your argument:

no such thing as a THEIST

the meaning of a THEIST clearly proves there is NO God. if God did actually exist, neither would the THEIST title

Somewhere Richard Dawkins is laughing.
    test
  12. Jenga

Jenga New Member

Thats like a fucked up chicken and the egg argument, good shit.
    test
  13. PiffInDaHamper

the chicken came first because no chicken was there to sit on the egg if the egg came first

proof there is a god
    test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

lol

its hilarious to see how serious yall are about some dumb shit

how yall gona go hard for stupidity? lolol

so becus somebody happened to coin a term for a person that does not believe in a god, that proves god exists? LMAO

so then if somebody is a skeptic, then whatever situation they are skeptical about has to be true?

ive honestly never seen somethin so dumb in my life
    test
  15. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

that is the most stupid thing i have heard... Your taking it out of context Messiah. If I say "I dont believe in God" how the fuck am i acknowledging that a God exist? You said
    That's just stupid. What you said there was more like, You don't believe in Nimrod as if he was, lets say, President. So you don't believe in what Nimrod can do, you don't believe in what he says, you don't believe IN him... Not that you don't believe there is a such person or thing as Nimrod...

When I say I don't believe in God, it's like I am saying I don't believe in Ghosts or any other stupid shit... The way you are saying it is as if I can say

"I don't believe that someone can get beheaded and then instead of dieing, another head will sprout out and that person will continue to live."

Because with you're logic, that sentence would basically mean, I don't believe in that but I am acknowledging the fact that it is possible...

I am Atheist, which means I do not believe in a God... I am not saying a God exist, but I don't believe IN him to make me happy or some shit. I am clearly saying that I think the existence of God is a bogus hoax that a couple of old ass men made up to control the lives of insignificant gullible lab mice like you.

What you should ask yourself is, Why would a God, if one existed, create something like Humans and give us the capability and freewill to create the most barbaric and catastrophic events this GALAXY has ever seen. I mean, as humans, we have been on this planet so little of time compared to any other living thing to touch this planet (pretty much) and we have done the most damage to ourselves and others. If your so called God existed, why wouldn't he stop us by now. He should have stopped us hundreds of years ago. It's like a parent watching their two children beat the shit out of each other and not doing anything about it. Except God is watching groups like Nazi's burn helpless innocent children because of their racial background.

But in your logic, if God did exist, I still would not believe IN him. Anyone who has the power to stop catastrophic crimes but doesn't is a fucking coward and should burn in hell, including God.

Smite me oh mighty smiter!
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

ahahahahahahahaa

how the fuck r u gona say i dont believe in nimrod when i obviously exist?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    test
  17. PiffInDaHamper

if you dont believe in god you believe life itself was chance

so you think the fact we have 5 fingers and a respiratory system and we breathe air and we have ears and etc was all just here....the fucking fact that the penis fits into the vagina so well is proof of god!!!

what do u guys think this shit is? maybe religion fucked you guys over or something, because common sense could tell you that we are creatures

things just dont pop up

there is something smarter than humans...a more perfect being is achievable, just not bu us

you think god would let u figure him out while you are living under his rules, such as gravity and matter? god is beyond anything definable on earth thats why he is god

its fine if your philosophy dosent believe in god, but at least say its in the realm of possibility

and having a god is kinda cool too
    test
  18. PiffInDaHamper

do you?
    test
  19. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

Not if you believe in the Big Bang theory...

For all we know, we could be some fucked up experiment that some aliens from another world created. Maybe God does exist, and he is an Alien with huge eyes and tentacles growing from his head.
    test
  20. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

Believing in God is a fucking waste of time... Why don't you go worry about something that actually matters?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.