Quick question...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by lightskintwin, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

:facepalm2:

DEAD@Issac going on a JOB1 tangent to not only miss the point and provide false equivalencies, but not address the original question that was posed in the first place, lml.

Also, dead@rapping originally started in Country Music (do you even know where Country Music originates from which is ironic in itself), lol, it actually started thru Flyting from Scotland in the 1600's.

White people rewriting history>>>>
    test
  2. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

im just into rap for the bbc
    test
  3. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

I'm starting to appreciate Avocado's troll game more and more

:funny::funny::funny:
    test
  4. FleeKan

FleeKan always THAT nigga

wait let me answer it here

it came from country white folk???!?!?!?!?

lmao

black people projecting because their race cant compare to the white man<<<<

white people rewriting history because they earned the power to do so>>>

Tyrone, you didnt answer MY question, which IQ study did you read to get this upset at white people?
    test
  5. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

Tell that to Bam and the rest of UZN
    test
  6. ISAACofKO

ISAACofKO Fear the ears.

lol I addressed the problem with the question. My answer to the OP question is- yes, they can still be hot because the race of the fans are irrelevant. (however i noticed i usually dislike most rappers with overwhelmingly white listeners but that's just cuz i don't like the new stylistic trend that they've been on lately)

Also- I never said rapping started in country... i said it was first recorded there. That's a proven fact. Dead@selective reading.

btw- u twins are generally awesome people that come correct on this board on most subjects... then you take it to race- where ur almost always crazy, bitter, & irrational. You bring up the subject so much & with such blind arguments that i nearly forget that ur actually very intelligent otherwise.
    test
  7. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Can any rapper really be "HOT" in comparison to others? Seems like a body temperature fallacy that we couldn't really prove without consistent measurements that would be pretty difficult to regulate. We gotta be realistic about these things guys ... scientific process and shit.

:cheesin:
    test
  8. filthrich

filthrich Guarocuya

golden gate quartet 1937
    [youtube]dRSDzqFJnp8[/youtube]
    test
  9. Innertt

Innertt Grown Man Posts

idk most blacks got shit taste cuz they listen to music for entertainment while white rap nerds make it their job to become walking encyclopedias of hip hop and to like what's 'underground' and lobby for said artist as if they were their personal patron until they become hot

but i mean nowadays with most pop hip hop its probably just white record execs deciding what's hot and dictating the trends anyways
    test
  10. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

guess twinns do think alike they even make bad points in pairs

UK wouldnt be thrilled from your not from the UK & Jamaican people wouldnt care much about your viewpoint about Reggae cuz you not from Jamaica

BUT alot of white people on the other hand are FROM the birthplace of hip hop and have lived the culture since they were little and even b4 that were immersed in it through TV & radio since they were infants
    test
  11. ISAACofKO

ISAACofKO Fear the ears.

WOW... allow me to surrender my point then sir. Good find.
    test
  12. Crescent Swerve

DAMN! guess that crazy drunk lady i met downtown wasn't racist and was right when she said
    "black people are just a musical people , there just plain better in that area just look at history , just like white people are more intelligent and more gifted in the brains department , just look at history" (worded SLIGHTLY different)

glad the Twins set me straight
    test
  13. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

no one who frequents this forum wants to hear anyone else's ideas. everyones tryna win and since topics just go on forever and its less intimate than the face to face everyone CAN win as long as people pick at each other's phrasing and make no effort to interpret intent of the poster. its not a big enough deal to be a bad thing but it sure is frustrating as shit to be scrolling through these posts thinking, 'dude argues like this on a forum there's no way he routinely smiles in public settings'. people should want more happiness than they seem to want
    test
  14. Crescent Swerve

i agree with you sayin everyone wants to win but thats the nature of a debate/argument .. i mean sometimes on this site (some cats) theres still recognition of someones opposing viewpoint & not all the to time do cats just un consciously ignore points that may agree with just to win there argument

if im wrong about something and some shown solid proof (video , quotes , solid references & links) im not gonna stick by my guns when i realize them bitches is jammin & faulty & i was misinformed

t not with you sayin cats dont want to hear others ideas

some undisclosed trolls (you should know who) are just constnatly hatin / negative thats textbook self consious low self esteem bitch made shit

but some just wanna wreak havoc , talk shit to battlers , "expose" posters on some nerd ass RM WWF shit wasnt like this years back , thats trollin

...as far as the arguing part .. i do that .. shits fun if people are catching feelings there built to soft even for the internet lol
    i like to "argue" on this site , shits fun ...race debate is played out though and ttyronne & lightkin twin love to bait
    i used to dislike the shit alot but at least its entertaining all my fav standup comdiens all have race related material , so fuck it
    test
  15. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Dead at these trolls thinking they know more about hip hop when most of them listen to cash money and kanye west and think that shits hard.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.