Quick Question

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by ~S*T*A*R*M~, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

At Rapleagues they have the size limit posted in pixel size before you upload it. This site does a bunch of stuff differently and imo less practically but who am I to complain.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I have learned that you have to be very direct and blunt when dealing with men... none of that beating-around-the-bushes bullshit... they need it straght up, no chaser. THey may not like what you have to say, but most will respect you for it in the long run.
    test
  3. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

No no.. don't get me wrong. I'd prefer to be str8 up, because like I said, I have no patience for things like this. I just didn't want to come out of the other end with "SuperBitch" stamped on my forehead. But really... the more I think about it, what I really want to do is tell him to lose my number. Everytime I think about him, "loser" comes to mind, so I've decided I can't have both. I'm willing to sacrifice the good conversation to rid him from my life. His behaviour doesn't warrant my time as a reward.

test
  4. Dark_Sun

I am the exact same way. I used to bite my tongue so I don't hurt anyone's pride or ego but now I say exactly what's on my mind regardless how that might affect their feelings. Complete honesty with someone is a gift that people will respect and learn from whether they agree with you or not.
    test
  5. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

No kidding.
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

^Yeah that will solve that. But you need to start being like tight-eyes and myself. Who cares if people will look at you as if you are Super Bitch? As far as I am concerned you can call me whatever you want but if I feel justified in what I say and I can back up what I say with what I observe then no one can call me a liar or that I'm just making up some shit to bitch about. When people realize that you have a point to what you are saying regardless of how it comes out, they won't think of you as a super bitch because bitches bitch about stuff that's not an issue or something that is minor but when you have a "reason" to bitch about something then you are just keeping it real and straight up.

I'm normally a reserved and neutral person. My philosphy to life is that I only owe God and myself an explanation because God and I are the only people that determine what I become and where I am going so whether anyone else likes me for me or not I won't lose any sleep over it because I'm on a mission and if you aint helping me to get where I'm going then you are in the way. Don't get me wrong though, I'm all about helping someone else also when I see they need help or if they are genuinely trying to rebound from making some mistakes but when I realize you aint trying to help yourself and that you are using me then I am not gonna waste my time with you because I could be utilizing my time better for someone else who is serious or for myself.
    test
  7. seraph

seraph New Member

let him know sutterly

if hes a friend, then theres NO need to be rude - no mattter how many games he playin

unless he cheating or abusing you, no games validify the loss of a friend IMO

if hes coool, he should understand that ya'll have grown apart?

if he doesnt, your next best option is to find someone else.. then he'll get the picture
    test
  8. tight-eyes

I still try to use tact and avoid hurting people's feelings when I can... but I've definitely learned to be a lot more straight up with people these days, instead of always trying to be nice or not wanting anyone to be upset with me. 'Nice' ain't always 'real', and thats whats most important.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

You'll do the right thing, ma. And if not, you'll certainly learn from the experience.

When all else fails, just tell him to "fuck off"... thats what I do... lol.
    test
  10. Dark_Sun

That's a good point too. Life comes with ups and downs so you should learn from both at the end of the day instead of getting all depressed if it doesn't end up the way that you expected it to. I think everyone has a life changing event or relationship that symbolizes the transition from adolescence to adulthood where you learn everything that you need to define who you will be in the future and everything you learn after that experience refines who you are from that point on. Know where you are in your life if that experience has/has not place already and figure out how this plays into your personal journey of knowledge...
    test
  11. tight-eyes

^ You're pretty deep. I like that shyt, keep it comin :)
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Hey, that's what you said about me way back.

Dark Sun, would you care to step outside?
    test
  13. Dark_Sun

test
  14. Dark_Sun

I try to go deep into the soul of love my sweet flower *Pulls up my polyester bell bottoms and leans in closer* Whadda say we blow this joint, pick up some Courvoisier and go to my place to discuss how our paths of life can cross and form a one way road to a complete and utterly euphoric orgasm of bliss....
    test
  15. tight-eyes

I still think that about you... I'm just discovering that about him.

lol @ stepping outside... you's a fool, K Diddy.
    test
  16. tight-eyes

Translation: "Care to come back to my place so I can get 'cha liquored up and possibly get some ass?"

Sure, I'm down :)
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

Yeah that's a loose translation but that's pretty much the gist of it...
    [69]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.