Quick Question

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by ~S*T*A*R*M~, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

What's the best way to tell a man too beat it & that you see right through his BS, in a nice, dignified, and classy way?

TIA!
    test
  2. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

that sounds ok to me...
    test
  3. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

Depends on what kind of relationship you have. If you're together, tell him you're too grown to be playing games, and you don't have time for his childish ways..

If he's just some random dude, tell him to kiss your ass and keep it movin'..
    test
  4. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

No romantic relationship. He's someone I was really feeling once. Sadly, he proved himself to be one disappointment after another. Now, I'm so over it, but he does annoying things to allude to the fact that he thinks I'm still vying for him or that things might rekindle. Hence, the beat it part. But we used to be pretty good friends, so I want to say it in a nice way. I have zero patience for these kinds of things and my natural tendency is to be a bit cutthroat when addressing it, so I'm trying to do it in a nicer, classier, "I still want to be friends" way. Dig?

test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

just tell him his a nice guy but you not feeling him the way you use to and you would like to remain his friend
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

^That's what I think you should do also. If he still thinks that you want him after you tell him that you have to be more assertive until he get the point. If he doesn't eventually get the point that you don't see him like that anymore then his friendship is gonna start becoming a nuisance for you and it appears that has already started. But your desire to still be his friend will only be as relevant as the tolerance that you are willing to put with his nonsense. You always have control of the situation but sometimes people will continue to run over you if you let them and I was once like you. I was never the type to come off being brash with people but with some people that's the only way to get the point across. It is not your problem if he cannot see that your assertiveness is a result of his behavior so if he doesn't understand that, don't beat yourself up about it because he has to understand that for himself. If he isn't willing to see how he is making your friendship a problem then he is being too selfish and you don't need people in your life who don't keep your best interest in mind on a mutual level.
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Ask him for advice about the new beau in your life... maybe he'll get the hint, then.
    test
  8. Dark_Sun

^Nice and subtle. That's a good idea too.
    test
  9. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Take what disappointed you about him and mention you'd never date a guy with that quality. Or if you get irritated enough the truth always works.. I was kinda into you, but thats changed.
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

was thinkin the same shit..

Whenever i get tired of a girl.. or ive chilled with her a little n shes tryin for shit to progress or somethin i just start talkin about a girl im crushin on or think is sexy blah blah.. ask if she think im that girls type and shit

the downside is sometimes this attracts them more and makes them try n fight against the other girl.. where in actuality, u just want her to get the hint n keep it movin
    test
  11. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Be straight up and honest. I think being subtle will make him feel he has a chance when he might not.
    test
  12. Dark_Sun

^I love Astronomy (I just noticed your profile picture) I waited until my last semester of college to take it and I am glad I did. I got 100's on all my test because I would always enjoy the class material.
    test
  13. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

tell him he's annoyin and gtf outta here

why be nice if he's disappointed u alot?
    test
  14. Dark_Sun

Because she is not the type to just be mean like that. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    test
  15. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

Hey T!! [chicka] Niiiiice one! I think that'll do it.

Thanks everyone :smile:
    test
  16. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Yeah, I love astronomy, too, but I only put that pic up because I wanted to test rm's profile pic size limit.
    test
  17. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

lmao

fucking weirdo stalker
    test
  18. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

And be sure to mention all the qualities you appreciate the new guy for, that he is seriously lacking in... like humility!

I would just tell him straight up how annoying and obnoxious his attitude was, especially since you two have a history and you still wanna be friends... you should be able to talk to him about stuff like this.

Maybe the next time he makes one of those comments alluding to you wanting him you could say something like "yeah, I notice you keep making comments about me wanting you... Sweet pea I love you to death, but trust and believe it is not like that. I was feeling you at one point but you really disappointed me when you did XYZ, so I have long since let that go. And its now becoming a huge pain in the ass when you make those lil comments about me still trying to get with you, b/c thats not the case... and I really wish you would cut it out b/c I still want us to be friends, but you make me not want to be around you when you act like that".

But if you don't feel comfortabe confronting him like that, then do what you gotta do! Speak to him in a language he'll understand.
    test
  19. Dark_Sun

^That's gangsta but somehow I think she doesn't want to regret comming off that brash...I agree with you though because there is no better approach than a direct and brutally honest approach. That is the quickest way to humble someone who is letting their ego screw up a good friendship. And if he is and always will be a good friend he shouldn't take it personal and roll with it without holding it against you for putting it so bluntly.
    test
  20. Dark_Sun

Pardon me for trying to know as much as I can about the people on this message board from finding information that is unclassified and public. If these people didn't want that information about them to be known then they would not reveal it so to call me a weirdo stalker from merely checking someone's profile and talking about it is pretty stupid.

Since I'm not doing much at work I basically check profiles to see if they have pictures or something in them. If there was a photo album on here I would just look there and not "stalk" anyone. I've found that this site has a lot of cute ladies on here and that is refreshing to see that compared to Rapleagues where we have like 5 maybe.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.