Quick Beat Video F Major

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by F Major, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC_Say

MC_Say http:// MC Say

Hot shit dogg... make a vocoder vid ;)
    test
  2. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

HAHAHa i was just talkin to my girl about that...

Pz
    test
  3. Auditory

Auditory New Member

you look like this producer i know named steve vicious. Hes a real tech head, kina nerdy dude. Im not a nerd at all, im always active on the weekends and i hate the technical aspects of making beats and computers and all that. Im kind of a weirdo though, im in my own world a lot of the time day dreaming about crazy shit
    test
  4. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

me or FM?

I work at an advertising agency to pay for bills...in my evaluation i was criticized cuz i keep either beat boxing all day or bangin on my table like they were drums or some shit ...too many complaints from my coworkers.

Pz
    test
  5. Auditory

Auditory New Member

^^ i was reffering to fm i never seen you before
    test
  6. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

u guys need a job like the one i just got. $10 an hour mon-friday and once i get a lil 25 key midi controller i will get paid to make beats all night the only thing i have to do is stay awake
    test
  7. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

LOL I cannot survive off $10/hr homie I got student LOANS!! 40hrs per week aint a bad gig, you just gotta have good time management skills, I get much more accomplished now than I did when I stayed at home for 6 months after college working part time and had all the time in the world for making beats. Get your bread. $10/hr for a laid back job....not worth it, I like having money to afford expensive gear and not having to scrape up change for small things.
    test
  8. Reign

Reign Let it...

yup^^^ I'm making chump change right now getting me thru school... I still have another year left in school too

BUT, Come this next summer I'm setting myself up for this job where I'd be getting 40k/year

Hopefully shit pans out thatd be some good money for me.
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I live cheap so its straight for me. This is actually the most Ive ever made on a job the reason I like it is kuz i can make beats while Im at work that will just help me make more money. Plus Im not really a hardware cat so its nothin I need. I can make beats with just reason and a 25 key controller and sell the rest of my shit if I have to. I just dont have to do it. Shits cheap where I live my rent is only $420 for a 1 bedroom that ain't bad. And I got student loans too I just got a lot of scholarships too
    test
  10. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

I made $10/hour back in college. I'm always buyin new shits man I kinda feel FM on this. Right now tho my car's fucked and its gonna cost a good 5 Gs to fix or so...

Pz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.