Quick 16 Over A 9th Wonder Beat (Drop Links)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by LeEo, Sep 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeEo

LeEo aka L Dubz

dis was a test to see wha my new set up is like......any tips on Compressiom , EQ, Reverb and Mixin which will make dis better your comments are welcome

http://iron-oath.com/new.mp3
    test
  2. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

test
  3. LeEo

LeEo aka L Dubz

test
  4. Elias_Returns

Elias_Returns New Member

Very hot beat choice. 9th wonder comin out with some really nice shit. I'm feelin the verse and flow as well. Your verse was pretty solid 2 I'm feelin this. Nice drop of a 16 man keep up the good work.
    test
  5. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Definitely a dope beat. Are you English? Your flow is pretty good. I'm not the best person to ask about mixing as my friend made some presets for me, and I take it from there tweaking the best I can. Looking forward to hearing the rest of this.

Return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928203
    test
  6. raidar

raidar New Member

yeah man ... ill 9th wonder beat ... you compliment 9th well ... haha you got the ill accent but iunno ... somethin bout the way you spit ... try to spit more natural and not screaming much ....and lower the voice overs ... if you had better quality i could see this shit being ill ... sounds like some dope uk shit tho for real ... nice
    test
  7. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

I liked this beat the moment i heard it. But anyway...

Before i get into your quality, i just wanna point out the quick 16 was well done. The flow was on point, especially the route u went on from :31-:51. That quick back flippin was interesting... The doubles were also well done. Presence was also definitely there. Now to the quality...Ive gotta say your new set up is workin nicely. The quality is on point, and at 128 k bits/second no less... From what im hearin, i dont think u need any tips on this particular track. But in the future, always try and double up your choruses and pan them out left ear/right ear respectively. So you get a surround sound feel that makes em stand out more. Also, reverbs are always cool cuz they add a depth to your sound if you lookin for it. Often, if u in tight booths, the lack of space will make your recording sound somewhat stuffy. Reverbs a good way to remedy that. And compression is a must if u have tracks that are clipping but u dont wanna lose the variation and energy in your voice. Hmmm, i think thas about it. If u already knew all of this, oh well. U on the right track. Stay up! Good drop. Ez.

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12647652#post12647652
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.