quick 10?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by furl, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furl

furl Keep Movin

im boooooooored
    test
  2. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

i think chase murda is looking for some good competitors.
    test
  3. furl

furl Keep Movin

alright nigga i get it we dont like each other never have put we both know some funny shit goin down in the rbl get off it

i was gunna leave you alone shit i be browsin random rap forums an i see disses to you niggas clownin your funny lookin ass this the only site they havent run you off of yet
    test
  4. Silentt L

nobody has ever run me off anything. nor am i funny looking. 15 minutes with your bitch, i'll have her do things you've never seen her do.
    test
  5. Silentt L

oh and you just fucking suck.

i didn't have any problems going 20-2.

you're struggling to get your first win.
    test
  6. furl

furl Keep Movin

lmao 20-2 voting rings had somethin to do with that im sure, you would get my bitch? nigga your dome shit look like you swallowed a grenade middle of ya head got a point or some shit ya you would pull my girl an if she aint go with you prolly put your head down an ram her
    test
  7. furl

furl Keep Movin

and we can pic battle whenever / wherever that would be a verse i'd take more then 2 minutes on.... you talkin bout the rbl this week the only week i aint drop my shit first day the battles were up... an ya im 0-2 phryme beat me i give him props but with 2nd guy i edited out alot of shit thinkin he would no show an now with yung troy that shit is a joke if i lose that im signin out
    test
  8. Silentt L

YOU LOST ALREADY YOU FUCKING SUCK AND FRYME FUCKING SUCKS TOO.

lmao@ voting ring. you're an idiot.
    test
  9. furl

furl Keep Movin

lol pic battle?
    test
  10. Silentt L

no dickface.

you just lost to yung troy.

so you should a) stick to people who actually text, and b) stick to people who suck. you'll never get your first win going after people like me.
    test
  11. furl

furl Keep Movin

lol @ my first win... i hadnt really text battled since some pic tourney on BW years ago be real i lost to troy? hes up by 2 votes but i already said whats up if he wins shit would be weird as fuck but if you read it you know whats up, lol at you not bein a text hood but dedicating 22 weeks to it last year... fucken herb thats about the amount of time ive give text since i started out in 02
    test
  12. furl

furl Keep Movin

and to clarify i aint even battle till 06... in when i did i had a winnin record in BW league and i got to semi finals in his pic tourney after that i quit texting so quit talkin shit shit i was even doin topicals an kickin ass in Coreys league i even beat that nigga shit i'm sure if i had an army pension or w/e i could sit on my ass for seven years an really improve my text but i been busy
    test
  13. furl

furl Keep Movin

[​IMG]

^lmao this the guy who talkin shit .....

nigga fucken forehead shaped like my windshield and his lining in the shape of a rainbow and you got a fucken pointy head which must be some sort of fucken scientific oddity either that or you mom was a conehead
    test
  14. furl

furl Keep Movin

nigga was makin the puppy eyes for his internet bitch hahahahaa
    test
  15. furl

furl Keep Movin

silent man your nostrils like space... after lookin at them shits i just realize how small and meaningless we are as people them.. fucken blowin ya nose with a blanket an shit fucken point in ya head like some fucker from ya native island shoved a fucken spear up your ass
    you taken a deep breathe through your nose is the equivalent of a clean shave... im serious you one funny lookin nig an thats why i can understand you pickin bitches up off the net.. so they can get to know the real you an shit coz you one ugly mafucka
    test
  16. Silentt L

my internet bitch? my wife was in the next room.

and my son was standing next to me. i took his picture too, wanna see it?

your "i almost did something in text" speeches are stupid. because i can see your text and you suck.

i took a 4 year hiatus and came back with 2 good streaks. you came back after a few off months, and lost 3 back to back.

suck a dick junior.
    test
  17. Silentt L

exactly none of that was funny.

my nose isn't even big, you're reaching for everything you can get.
    test
  18. furl

furl Keep Movin

lol @ your nose isnt big riiiiiiight alot of lies you be comin up with angelic wasnt ugly you aint date her your nose aint big etc etc etc you usually a better sport then this
    test
  19. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

furl. I really didn't try AT ALL......and believe me, I'm still gonna win

get over it and move on, stop being a bitch and accept that you're terrible, stop frontin like you're better than me when you're not and most importantly

stop being you...
    test
  20. Silentt L

are you trying to bore me into submission?

you replied to me 5 times, before i came back and said anything.

and lol@yung troy airing you out too.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.