Questions:

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by KriminaL, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

alright, this is going to be a bit long winded - so bare with me,

My new years resolution is to eat better & workout. I'm not sayin i'm going to eat healthy 24/7, i'll still eat the occassional McDonalds n stuff. But i'm going to be eating a whole lot better.

As of right now, I'm sitting at around 74kilos' at 5ft11 .. i'm scrawny as fuck - reason being i pop pills too much which i've stopped doing as of new years.

realistically, i'd like to be around 95kilos & solid, i'm not looking to be bulky as shit - but would definately like noticable definition, right now i'm more worried about putting weight on than working out.

as far as eating goes, (this is the fucked up part) .. i barely eat, like - for real, i eat toast in the morning. That can easily do me until dinner time, where i'll have two-three bites of something and i'll be full, i know i done fucked up my stomach by not eating and it's the size of an orange. lol - but what sort of things can i be do to fix this?

also, what size portions/ what sort of food should i be eating on the regular?

any help would be good,
    test
  2. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

eat...eat and eat till u dont wanna eat anymore...than eat again
    test
  3. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

steve s in health and fitness could prob. help you out
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I'd say you being scrawny as fuck has more to do with eating only toast and a few bites at dinner than popping pills.

You need to start eating. If you can only stomach so much, eat small snacks throughout the day. Then move onto a few large meals every day surrounded by some snacking.

You should be putting back healthy carbs and protein, with some fats as well.

Protein- egg whites, turkey, chicken, lean red meat
    Carbs- oats, whole grains, fruits and vegetables
    Fats- natural peanut butter, nuts, fish, olive oil

Just start eating, force yourself to do it. Add some milk for liquid calories unless you're intolerant of dairy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.