Questions for YOU (weird) Americans

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MRsalesman, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

If you DONT live at home with your mom and dad, you're a fucking faggot.

Real talk.
    test
  2. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

In all honesty i think an american posting a similar thread concerning swedish things on a swedish forum or concerning russian things on a russian forum would've gotten a similar reaction.
    test
  3. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

LMAO. I didn't assume that at all. You made a statement about Jesus being taught in American Schools. Any student (exchange or otherwise) who has attended American Public Schools would know that religion is not taught in them. I assumed YOU had not attended American Schools, and I was correct in my assumption.

Yes it is because the guy is from Sweden.

For the record, I think it would be dope as fuck to go to many parts of Europe, as I have never been. England, Italy, Greece, and many others are places I have always wanted to go to. I have never wanted to go to Sweden though. I have never even entertained the idea of going or not going to Sweden. I have never typed the word Sweden in my life as many times as I have in this thread, and I will imagine its a trend I will not continue after this thread is over.
    test
  4. -basic-

-basic- Member

Here's a fact:

KOTD is corny.
    test
  5. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Hehe in all honesty Sweden is kinda nice and beautiful men theres places that are better in almost every other aspect.

What these people dont realize is that im a mix Polish/German (a little italian) and just born in Sweden. You just dont make me sad...but maybe that is because im not american and have some sense of self-awareness and distance to things.

And of course this would get the same reaction on every forum so its no sweat, i'd figured it would go this way!

ok im out again fast fast fast hurry hurry hurry
    test
  6. Micky Dangerous

Micky Dangerous New Member

ha

$100 is worth about £1 pound over here ;)
    test
  7. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

actually about 63 pounds smart guy
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

test
  9. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

test
  10. Micky Dangerous

Micky Dangerous New Member

^really

Serious question, did you actually find it funny or just for teh sake of the argument?

It was the shittest most obvious joke i have ever read.

for the record, i hate all national pride etc.... your so easy to wind up though

YouTube - Bashy - Black Boys (Official Video)
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

haha damn how much of a faggot do you have to be when calling your currency 'faggot money' is the most obvious joke you've ever heard DAMN
    test
  12. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

Justifying living with your parents when you're 30 because you pay rent doesn't make you any less of a loser

It just means that you're a failure and that your mom and dad are assholes lol
    test
  13. gregrieke20

Obviously. But dude made sweeping generalizations about Americans and America. Which is fine, I couldn't possibly care less.

However, there is zero chance I (or many other people) could make a thread noting the sweeping generalizations of Sweden. Because, other than fish candy, wooden shoes, and blonde women, I know no other generalizations about Sweden.

I (and many other people) could do it about many other nations, but not Sweden.

In conclusion. America=significant. Sweden=insignificant.
    test
  14. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Well, insignificance contra ignorance blah blah blah
    test
  15. gregrieke20

You should just move bro, it'll be a lot easier than trying to win this argument.
    test
  16. MRsalesman

Are they sweeping? I think many of you set a certain standard when you answered all the questions. You are ignorant.

btw. you forgot about Sony Ericsson, Volvo, Koeniggsegg, Saab (is actually deepthroating a russian millionaire for the moment) but other than that. I think we might be done

Dont you think we have immigrants here? Like all people are actually white and blonde? Come on dudes!!!
    test
  17. MRsalesman

Home is always home, if I was born in the US i bet i wouldnt move either. But yeah i have to get a house somewhere abroad someday, maybe croatia or something...you can say what you wanna say about most countries but if your country is cold: not theee beeeeeeeeeeeeeest
    test
  18. gregrieke20

Moving will also be far less time consuming than trying to prove Sweden's significance to the world I'd imagine.
    test
  19. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

wow, a lot of really ridiculous shit has been said in this thread.

nationalism is a not too distant cousin of racism. ignorant rednecks do it best and hardest lol...

i hope no one is fooling themselves into thinking there arent retards everywhere you go. but i think a lot of the resentment and condescension toward american ignorance specifically comes from the fact they have appointed themselves world police.
    test
  20. TheHater

TheHater New Member

sweden >>> united states

fuckin fat americans stop eating all those hamburgers
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.