Questions for YOU (weird) Americans

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MRsalesman, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

just random things that i've thought about and dont know the answer to..

Why do you suck at speaking most languages except spanish? I've never met an American that pronounces anything properly, maybe because you live too far away from everything.

Why are you so god damn fat? I've been in America once and ive never seen so many fat people in such a short time, and the fucking meals people order in McD's are honestly something else, its what a entire family would eat in a normal country.

this is a side note to the question above. I've seen that you Americans always make fun of Europe sizes in t-shirts etc, has that got anything to do with that you cant wear normal sizes? so you always wanna go like 1-2 sizes above to hide your obesity?

Why is it not OK for white people to say Nigga but asians, latinos, well pretty much everyone that has some other colour than white call themselves niggas...I just dont get it. If anyone should use it, it should black people only but maybe im an ignorant stupid scandinavian that doesnt get this great american culture.

Why ddoesnt your country want to take care of its own people with free healthcare like canada, sweden etc? I've never fully understood this i do get that its a huge question and that changes would cost a "little" but will never get how a country doesnt give a fuck about its own people but you sure as hell can waste money on wars and other stupid shit

Why is the gas cost so much lower in the US, why the fuck should you use OUR reserves on your v8-12 engines:) its unfair!!!!

And why do you hate skinnyjeans? Its not like i like it but i dont like 35 year old men in hip hop jeans size 36/36 neither

maybe you'll think im retarded, but while your considering that please take some time of your important yankee day and answer my questions! will probably add more as we go along
    test
  2. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i just wear like, normal jeans. people who wear baggy clothing look ridiculous.
    test
  3. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

America....fuck yea!!!
    test
  4. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

America has its flaws, but your angle is shit buddy. here comes the hate
    test
  5. MRsalesman

i dont really have an angle these are things i've been meaning to ask for a long time

i've lived in brittain and wonder why houses are always cold and nothings really working properly, i mean england was early in industrialization but still doesnt manage to keep up today. and why do brittish people have such bad teeth they have dentists as everyone else
    test
  6. TonyMahoney

TonyMahoney Member

i went to sweden and you motherfuckers are all boring ass ppl..5 euros for a pint of weak ass beer too
    you do have theee most incredible women on earth though, i'll give u that much..all tall, thin and well dressed..good genes
    but you motherfuckers need to relax a little and enjoy yourselves
    test
  7. Joey70s

Joey70s New Member

What the fuck is this guy talking about? You really need to shut up.

test
  8. MRsalesman

what its true joey? it is fucking cold in all apartments in england, and the standards are always lower than other equally rich countries. The apartment my family has in central warsaw (and thats and old communistblock house shitty as hell) had better standards than my apartment near hyde park in london and that one costed 1700/month

so yeah i have something against both nationalities, im really trying to get at something and be a forum troll just for the fuck of it...is ANY of the statements i mentioned not true or what?

I do agree with you that Sweden is boring in many ways, people included...thats why i travel so much (and im not swedish really just born there...half blueberry picking polish half nazi german)

but 5 euros for a weak ass beer? 5 euro..okeeeeey, but we have the same beer as everywhere else, carlsberg, different czhech beers, heineken, ale bla bla bla..you get it.

its true we dont have the likes of fosters and american budweiser and thank fucking god for that
    test
  9. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

test
  10. MRsalesman

its not possible, theres to many of you and your to ignorant...so we have to learn your ways
    test
  11. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

The transformation is already happening. Join us, brother.
    test
  12. MRsalesman

hehe cool thanks for pointing out my grammatical miss-takes
    test
  13. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

You're going to love being one of us.
    test
  14. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

if you were really curious you wouldnt say "why are you people so god damn fat?".

my beef w the states. no one really speaks up on injustices or wack things. people dont speak up on things ranging from molestation, police beating and killing innocent people, girls and young people getting shitkicked on camera, and shit music, negativity in general. And it seems that they dont adress these things because they dont want to appear 'out of the pop culture loop' or be called a 'hater'.

This in turn creates copycat behavior, and the above things are perpetuated and multiplied. eg. look at the world star h h comment board, yes people will say ignorant shit for attention esp if theyre anonymous, but theres no counter argument
    test
  15. Yeah Dude

Yeah Dude New Member

1. Because Spanish is the only language worth knowing other than English. Plus their food is the tits. Also, because the rest of the world will cater to us when we're abroad, so there is really no point of learning shit.

2. Caus fat chicks give better head.

3. Because Europeans dress like American gays.

4. Because of slavery/oppression by whites. Asians don't really get a pass though.

5. We don't like taxes. Free market economy. Here you take care of your self like a big boy.

6. Economies of scale. They're not your reserves.

7. You gotta let your junk breathe.

Hope that helps.
    test
  16. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

test
  17. MRsalesman

of course i did it on purpose but i really dont care much for the argument itself i just wanted to know your take on it. not a lot more than that...obviously you're gonna try to make it into hate por something of that sort but nonetheless, I'm just being curious!

like the "nigga" thing i just dont get it but no one seems to bother to answer something that would take you 30s or something and im really curious
    test
  18. reznick

reznick New Member

America is based off money. People want the most for their money. Eventually people thought the more food they get for less, the better. Combine that with fast food restaurants every 5 blocks, and you have all the fatties. The more people that are fat, the less a single person sticks out when they are fat, making it just that much less motivating to not be fit. Theres obviously more factors, but the simple answer, is that it revolves around our culture. Which is sad

Im not sure what you mean by languages. If an Irish american took classes for a year to learn Italian, hes not going to be able to enunciate the words well. He will obviously have an accent. Same with people who learn English. I lived in America for all 20 years of my life, and my parents still have accents. If they speak their native language they don't have accents though.... I dont know what else I can say to answer that question

fun fact: chicagoans speak the most correct form of the english language in terms of accents.

The whole N word thing, is a bit confusing, especially for people who don't live in America. Oppression, and the constant struggle for black americans in the last 400 or so years is one of the main subjects American students learn about. You will learn something new about this subject every year at school. So theres a certain cultural implication that cannot be understood in other countries. You have to grow up here, and go trough the educational system to understand the sensitivity about the subject, and especially the N word. I seen people, even in Grind Time as a matter of fact, who will say the N word when theyre not black. I see arabs do it, and say "I aint no whitey, im arab". Well Im arab too, and I never say that word. The people I grew up around simply just didnt use the word, and it just was never was in my vocabulary. Ive always listened to rap, but music alone isnt enough to influence my vocab. So what Im trying to say, is that its not about your race, or the color of your skin. Its where you grew up, and who you grew up with. If your latino arab or whatever, its all about who you grew up with. This all pertains to non white races of course. If you are white, it doesnt really matter where or who you grew up around.....dont say it.

The gas and the healthcare issue..... I could pretend like I can tell you the correct answers, but why front. I don't think anyone TRULY knows 100% unless they are the decision makers themselves.

Skinny jeans... Im speaking for myself here. When I want to be comfortable I wear loose jeans, but I wouldnt call em baggy. I used to wear baggy clothes till like high school. If im goin out, ima rock one of my nice pairs of jeans like my G stars or AE's. These jeans are tighter than normal jeans, but I wouldnt call em skinny jeans. The fuck do I look like rocking baggy pants at a club anyway? I mean, who am I trying to impress, my friends, or girls? Girls love my G stars, and I look good as hell in them, so I wear them.

However I will never be caught waering jeans that outline my fc***ng body because theyre so tight. That shit is weak

Anyways that was fun
    NEXT
    test
  19. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

*Gasp*

What do you mean, YOU Americans?
    test
  20. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

youre swedish,

that means youre a natural faggot, the end.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.