Questions? Comments? Complaints? Beef?

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by TeKneeK, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

shook that i'll stomp you to the curb again tek?

and nique, i'll take that as a compliment.
    test
  2. Burd.

Burd. #1

lmao.
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Bullshit. How do you explain the swinging testicles?
    lol Yea I am one pretty mother fucker.

And Tek you can't keep GL? outta the league, if you do you hafta keep Baron, Pent, etc out of the league too, cuz they have some of the exact same shit he did (baron just did it to me yesterday on BW)...
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

Not to mention Jook's, I'm gonna make three alias' and have them all vote for each other fiasco...
    test
  5. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

i dont like the fact that this fat sloth lookin muthafucka can have his way and start spamming threads when i told him respectfully to stop.. and he keeps doin it..

and the fact that he whines and shit talks like a bitch..

fuck him...

the league dont need him.

and that also is a warning to anyone else...

u know who u are.
    test
  6. .:Pain:.

You talk about shit talking and spamming threads, yet I'm in the league, and you already requested L Dogg joins.

He's a good writer and would provide for some really solid competition, not to mention there's a lot of people in the league that would like to have a go at him. You hafta admit he does have the biggest target on him (fat jokes aside) for most people, rightfully so or not, in the RSTL history.

If you're gonna exclude people, it hasta be flat, strict, and fair, and you can't bring personal beefs into. Jook didn't even do that with me when he was Mod, he actually voted for me a couple of times as Nah Son.

In the end Tek, you are the fuckin' boss, and what you say, goes. All I'm sayin' is be fair, and put your personal beef to the side for the good of the league. If he recycles, then kick him out. But be fair about it...
    test
  7. TeKneeK

its not personal ...

but he likes to make shit personal.... when u tell him to stop.. he won't...
    and when its a mod asking him to stop doing it.. he still doesn't comply...

that alone is enough to not have him in the league...

as far as his criticisms ... he can be opinionated and say what he feels... but as far as his antics... we dont need him.
    test
  8. .:Pain:.

He's an asshole, Tek. It's what he does. He only makes it personal if you let him, you're making it personal by banning him and only him from the league, when there's a plethora of other writer's who have done the same shit (sometimes worse) and are in the league for the sole fact that they didn't do it specifically to you. That, by definition, means you're taking it personal. If you really don't like him that much, let him in the league and beat him in a battle, I've found that's the most satisfying thing you can do to someone that talks as much shit as him.

All in all, he's an asshole, but HE IS A GOOD WRITER AND AN EX CHAMP, and with all the mediocrity goin' on the league (including myself man, I just haven't been on par with what I've usually wrote [aside from that cypher verse, I really dug that]), it would be good and he would raise the bar and level of competition a bit.

Like I said, if he breaks the rules after he enters the league, kick him out, no one's gonna argue with you. But keeping him out of the league is unfair when you allow other cheaters in, and if you did this to L Dogg I'd be saying the same shit.

As a moderator you are responsible for maintaining a certain amount of fairness, and this just doesn't seem fair.

If you think the other writer's mind, I would have a poll in the next mag, with three answers to the question of whether GL? should be in the league. Yes, no, and I don't care. If the first and the third combined are greater than the second, then let him in. If not, then don't.

I just think two things, it's not fair what your doing, and it while the league doesn't need Got Life?, it would be better with him, and I guarantee you other vets will enter just for a chance to beat him...
    test
  9. TeKneeK

from the past few weeks.. everythings been fine... everyone's been coo.. the only craziness we had is the voting system and how people are supposed to critique verrses...

from past experience... he would jus come in and say and do stupid shit... i wont tolerate it...

and namme me someone in the league NOW who's being that way.... give me a name and ill look into that shit....

far as i know jook has been pretty quiet.. and baron and L arent in the league...
    test
  10. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

Im signed out... Im already not feelin this power trip tbh, first we cant pick our topics, now we cant have an opinion... league was better b4 when mods let people have their own voice... peace yall

good luck
    test
  11. Burd.

Burd. #1

omg. we can choose our topics next week. wtf is with all you cry baby's. tek is mod, & the league is doing well. as far as i'm concerned.. what he says, goes.
    test
  12. TeKneeK

and i did state im changing things up week after week....

if she wants to leave fine.... i dont care.
    test
  13. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

yo, im not even complaining... im followin my own advice and just signin out if Im not feelin it... and im not so...
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

His votes are always solid, the usually keeps his shit talk confined to the league chat threads, he a harsh critic, but his criticisms are warrented 99% of the time, and he's just as harsh on me as a writer. You can't hate a man just because he lacks a sense of cooth when criticisizing.

I'll look at the rankings and see what's up and come back and respond to the next statement.

And like I said before Tek, it just really seems like you keeping him out of the league for personal reasons, since you would let other known past-cheaters (not present cheaters, as far as we know) into the league...
    test
  15. MeNTiLL PoET

MeNTiLL PoET Nahlidge

The "pickin` topics" rant is a push I think Bonnie. I mean. Bein` assigned a topic makes it more of a challenge. Any1 can write a dope verse when they get to pick the topic. That`s the easy way out. I personally thing. Even when the league goes back to quotes, topics, pics, etc. Tek shoulda assign the topic to each battle makin` BOTH writers write to the same topic. That makes me more of an actually battle to me. Like a "who can write the best piece to this topic" outta the 2 people involved. I know a lot of people don`t agree with this. Or maybe I`m just stuck in my PnP ways lol. But I always thought that was the best format for a topical battle as opposed to people bein` able to choose their own topics.

And Tek. I agree with Pain. Let GL in. If he does some shit that warrants gettin` kicked outta the league after that. That`s his fault. Kick him out.
    test
  16. .:Pain:.

P.S. Don't leave Bonnie!!!

I was startin' to really dig your writing, and I've never really been into your style before...
    test
  17. MeNTiLL PoET

MeNTiLL PoET Nahlidge

lol dis-regard my last paragraph about the situation then.
    test
  18. TeKneeK

i stand unchanged..

GL is out.

period.
    test
  19. .:Pain:.

Krim signed in. He's a known beefer/spammer when it comes to myself.

Jook is in. And while I personally too would trust him in the league, there's just as much dirt on him as Got life? Especially since he was moderating at the time of his alleged cheating.

Headless has been an alleged cheater I believe (don't get offended Headless, I might be wrong, but I seem to remember someone accusing him of cheating).

Not to mention you invited L Dogg into the league, who is known for hate votes and spamming threads with bullshit.

All of these things just make it seem personal son. I'm really not tryin' to be a dick or say you're runnin' this badly, because you're doin' a great job with the league, but man, you gotta be fair and keep personal beef out of it...
    test
  20. .:Pain:.

Whatever then, your stubborness and biased views in this situation are ridiculous. I'm signing out...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.