Questions? Comments? Complaints? Beef?

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by TeKneeK, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeNTiLL PoET

MeNTiLL PoET Nahlidge

Some people are even havin` 2. I just wanted to hop in the convo outta no where. I was bored.
    test
  2. lol.. yall are bugg'n.. some of yall need to back away from the computer and put the mouse down slowly..
    test
  3. MeNTiLL PoET

MeNTiLL PoET Nahlidge

Word. I plan on doin` that in a bout 2 hours. I hate bein` at work all day. Shit sucks.
    test
  4. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

I just feel like arguing...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. MeNTiLL PoET

MeNTiLL PoET Nahlidge

[starts argument]Fuck you and ur mobile device Peace![/starts argument]
    test
  6. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

Its like this... if one voter cant find your flow but everyone else has no problem with it, then its not how you wrote, that one guy just wasnt feeling it, and thats to be expected for any reason people vote for or against... but if everyone is comin in your battle like wtf is up with your verse, this shit is off beat, its stretched, i cant find your flow... then you should probably re-evaluate how you're approaching this challenge...

If I think you came like twista on a pete rock & cl smooth track and your opponent actually matched the pace of the song and still came proper on topic... really, who do u think is gettin my vote lmao...

for real tho... this youtube challenge isnt about the voter makin the beat fit your verse, its about you writin your verse to fit the beat and the pace of the collab... and it should be easy for the reader to see that... Nique is with the program, she shines every week on her tracks and I can't hear her rappin either... so to yall who cant quite catch the drift of this, what's the problem?

personally... i dont prefer havin my beats and topics given to me, I mean its ok, but I dont prefer it, I dont like collabing on tracks Im not personally feelin... but thats what we all signed up for, and thats how tek runs this shit... and if yall dont wanna match somebody elses pace in their flow, or their topics, then yall should just sign out... or quit cryin when you're voted against for comin so original that nobody understood what you were doing... theres something called momentum, if you're fucking it up on the song, you're probably going to lose

So lets all understand already this isnt about your kickass personal style you've made work for you in open mic the last 5 years or w/e, its about switching up your style to mesh with other styles... tek says that shit all day every day... this is his league thats how he runs it... so if you wanna write like Bone Thugs N Harmony every time you drop, this isnt the league to be in at the moment... do you feel that?

Honestly... its not hard to tell when someone is disregarding the style and pace of the song to do their own thing... really, its not... and like I said... maybe HV was just high in the cypher thread when he read everyones verses cuz to me it looks like most people are on point with their style and flow in there, or maybe he was fuckin with y'all, i duno... hes just one guy tho... let it go... lmao quit trippin
    test
  7. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

PoET I'll argue your face into the ground!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Burd.

Burd. #1

i dropped. damn i was really feelin that beat. i might record my shit.
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I've been in the this league for a while. Almost everytime I was eligible for the award, I won best flow. I take GREAT pride in my flow, and I believe that it is BY FAR the strongest aspect of my writing ability. So when someone comes in and says I'm off-beat, it tends to hit me the wrong way.

And Nique is a guy, I know this because he/she manages to rape me whenever we battle...
    test
  10. MeNTiLL PoET

MeNTiLL PoET Nahlidge

Quit actin` like you can actually rap Burd.
    test
  11. MeNTiLL PoET

MeNTiLL PoET Nahlidge

And ur safe with sayin` you get raped by a guy? This ain`t Oz yo. lol.
    test
  12. Burd.

Burd. #1

? I pic up a mic now & again son.
    test
  13. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Strap on = O
    test
  14. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

tbh, nique looks tougher than pain.
    even if he is a she, it could still be rape.
    test
  15. Got Life?

btw...
    i'll give anyone $100 if they can tell me what beat Jook actually wrote to, because for the life of me I can't believe it's the guantanamera beat.
    test
  16. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

lmao...this thread has gone to shit, haha.

Bonnie: Totally agree with just about everything in your post. However, I almost prefer having a topic and beat assigned to me. I dunno why, just my preference. Less decisions to make when deciding what to write
    test
  17. True..
    test
  18. Got Life?

be a man, make your own decision, don't have some confused 40+ y/o asian kid that still thinks he's the heart and soul of this site to make that decision for you.
    test
  19. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Tekneek's a better writer than you. Got Life is upset because he looks like The Thing from Fantastic Four.
    test
  20. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

sorry but mr. fatso is not welcomed in this league....

i decided to keep him out.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.