Questions about Adam and Eve

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Jay Bee, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

If Adam lived to be 930 years old, then are humans shortened life span a direct result of thousands of years of inbreeding?

does the bible allow inbreeding?

where does race come from if all life comes from these 2 individuals?
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Why do you care?
    test
  3. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I like this one.

Bible literalists will have to at least concede to microevolution.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Read the story of babel.That's mainly where races came from. Life span is a result of genetic deterioration and babel and when God shortened life span to 120 years when he says I will not compete with man. May also be from babel not 100% sure.
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not reading babel. i want u, BP, to debate it with mi. im asking u how life got shortened from 950 years to 100+ years. and the other questions i asked.
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

y are u in the sanctuary?
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

I told you other than the fact that long life would've made it much quicker to progress technology we see where that's going. What if that happen during Noah day. Wouldn't be good.

Other than Gods specific reasoning genes gain Imperfections over time, defects, diseases, etc.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i've always asked sheikhs these questions.

regarding adam's children, having to have sex with their own siblings. yes, that is incest. but apparently, the children were born as twins. so the first group of twins couldn't have sex amongst themselves, and had to have sex with the next group of twins. still incest, but necessary.

as for the 900+ age, i always found that pretty unbelievable. noah lived 930+ years, etc. i always thought that was just there to show us (the readers of the scriptures) the sheer determination of some of the prophets. who knows though.

i actually don't even care about that shit anymore, doesn't really affect me.

i don't think he cares, and doubt he wants to learn.

he just wants to debate somebody again to make himself feel better.

:numaan:
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not understanding u. adam and eve were said to have "perfect genetics". but u are ignoring the questions. please answer the 3 questions by labling them
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

the point i was making was wouldn't that make today's human completely mutated? and the 930+ years has to be explained someway since he was a human.

as far as ur response to Ratiko, this is a hip hop forum with a religious side thread. excuse the fuck out of mi for asking questions and being an expert on everything. i actually do wanna learn and debate at the same time. i would like nothing more than for somebody to answer every question with u an undeniable answer and evidence
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Right. They did. And they had a very large family the purity of the genes of original man directly from God was strong enough to handle in breeding. It's not till much later when it starts to become problematic over time that it is no longer allowed. For obvious reasons. But if those problems did not occur in original genetics there would be no debate because there's not a consequence. The bible is a book of what to avoid to stay away from certain consequences.
    test
  13. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

the problem does not "stop" as u seem to imply. if everybody came from these two, then EVERYBODY who has children is INBREEDING. also u have not address where race comes from and why we are not genetically mutated
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

To ask you why you still care for Christian explanation of the Bible.

Same goes for all you idiots that do it.

It's a fucking book.
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

no fucking shit its a fucking book thats my damn point. if i ask fellow atheist then ill just get a dickriding response. the sanctuary is for muhfuckas that debate this shit, if u wanna bitch about "u guys are all idiots" then its a one way road of wanting to argue. i argue with my girl and coworkers i dont see any benefit of doing it wit some random dude on a hip hop music forum.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

When everyone was focused in one region they had a unified language and climate and culture. When they were redistributed around the globe they all had to make adaptations to different climates and create new original languages specific to each group.
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

My bad man. You mad deep. Get yo debate on mah nigga.

I argue with my momz too but I can't argue with an internet dude on a music forum.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking cunt.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Your not so much as arguing as u are just saying dumb shit.
    test
  19. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

Ain't the adapting to regions and shut a form of evolution? If so why do religionist spite the thought of evolving
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

Likewise. Actually, I'd go so far as to say it's because you just spam stupid shit and then ignore any response that isn't from a 15 year old retarded spic, that I've decided just to curse until you all shut the fuck up.

And I'll win. I always fucking win. I ruined Toy Story 3 for two people today.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.