~Question~

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Quintin_Warden, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quintin_Warden

Quintin_Warden Online Terrorist

^ i've seen threads in the realm with no links to nuttin and lpoet and yourself have REPLIED to them even, but when I or anyone else does it are shit gets locked. You made the rule .. STICK to it! It makes others like myself feel like are shits not good enough when you let brit and others get away with it. no harsh feelings but im bein honest [teet]

respect and love always
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

you know what?

your right.

i dont close everyones post without the links...

usually i can just look down the right side and see if someone has replied b/c their name will be the last one to reply on atleast one post...lots of times i can see that they replied to 3...and when i see that i dont close the peices..so blame that on me.....malik closes all the posts if they dont have links.....so put links or atleast put what poems u replied 2..i noticed allnakey let a couple slid before 2..i'll tell him he shoudl start closing them 2...
    test
  3. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

So u HAVE to have the links or poets names on the thing?
    test
  4. I thought you just had to leave the name of the pieces you replied to.
    test
  5. lpoet

lpoet POET

damn my shit is hard to understand..sorry everyone but i was drunk last night..lmao...

you dont have to drop links but they are prefereed..atleast put the poem u replied to in your thread
    test
  6. okay, mad made out I was gettin special privs, but I was doin what I thought I was supposed to do.. But yea, sall good

pz
    test
  7. Quintin_Warden

Quintin_Warden Online Terrorist

^ ohhhhhhh sorry ma bad i just figured it out. You write your references in italics, which i thought was part of your poem LOL stupid me [teet]
    test
  8. I will have to start puttin a line under the titles..lol

pz mad
    test
  9. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

I dont care for the post a link rule... I let that slide all the time if I can see that some one already replied to 3 threads, But I guess a rule is a rule *sigh* so I'll follow. And LPoet I've closed many threads... I just dont like closing a lot of them at a time cos it makes the board look ugly and that person piece is still taking up room. I dont really like seeing a whole mess of closed threads taking up room. Anyways I'll follow the rules so post ya links people or get shit closed.
    test
  10. lpoet

lpoet POET

i know u close them..like i said i just noticed u let a couple slide before...no big deal... [vn2]
    test
  11. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Hey Hey Hey Hey, it's a big freaking deal ta me MAN!!!!!!! BIG
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.