question

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Tacky Jones, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

i'll start by saying i'm not very religious, never been the go to church type, etc...

but i see constantly that God has a plan for us. that everything happens is "God's work". does that mean when chester the molester picks up little johnny, takes him in his van and rapes him then murders him, it was part of gods plan?

please esssplain
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

no. But that doesnt mean he couldnt use that experience to work for the good of others. That child can grow up and reach people no one else could because they understand that type of pain. For example there is a very big female preacher named joyce meyer she was molested by her dad, raped by some guys in middle school and beaten by one of the guys from her first relationships. Needless to say shed be a lil weary of men. But she has a great family pastors a church that would sell out madison square gardens and helps a very lot of people. Many of which have had one or more of the circumstances that happened to her happen to them. The bible says everything works together for the good of his people an that doesnt exclude bad stuff. Even tho God would rather that not have happened, he can still use what happened.
    test
  3. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i agree with payback's answer to an extent

basically it ties into the greater duality between good and evil. it is all too easy for humans to point at the parts of reality they don't like and say this shouldn't exist, we should have nothing but joy, peace and prosperity if god is real.

but i think this is missing the forest for the trees. without evil there can be no good and vice versa. it's arguable that suffering is necessary for joy to have any meaning. it's part of the human experience and shapes the values we hold dear and feel should inherently be promoted.

i don't expect this to be any solace to those who suffer. i could see how believing god is behind everything could cause some confusion when it comes to situations like this. it's much easier for me to accept as a non believer. the only answer i can really offer for those who do believe is that if you see value in certain aspects of life then maybe the overall struggle is worth it, and in fact shapes your appreciation for these values in the first place.
    test
  4. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

Who knows, it's hard - I wonder on those things but the answer eludes me.
    test
  5. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

the bigpaybacl just anwered it for you...Joyce Meyers is one of the most influential preachers on t.v...because of those experiences
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

just because People Do BAD thing's doesn't mean it was part of gods plan..

it just affirm's how much we need him to strengthin and guide us..

even the thief is a victim, those rapist's are victim's to the temptation's and snares the enemy has put in there path. society teaches us to reject the gospel and the devil thus corrupts our souls..

Evil is much more then right or wrong. It's a spiritual influence intended to seperate us from god.

we must regain territory
    test
  7. Froggie Fresh

Even though that's true...you must realize that God knows what we're going to do before we even do it...

He allowed those things to happen to Joyce Meyers because he knew her heart...he knew he could trust her with the outcome, and she's using those experiences to spread the word of God to a multitude of people...That WAS God's plan

The bible said God covered the people's eyes so that they wouldn;t see that Jesus was the son of God...because if they knew then they would have never killed him...In conclusion God uses good and evil to work out his divine plan...Everything that's going on now is only going on because God isd allowing it to...and it's going to work out his divine plan...us normal people probably don't see it, but we all will become closer to God in the dark times ahead.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

well said
    test
  9. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

did I just read that right? God allowed her to be abused beaten & raped, because it was part of his plan? to spread his word...

that sounds the very epitome of evil.
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

E
    Exfuckinactly. That's pretty awful. What if they end up killing themselves?
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

this is the thing.. when some one endures such a tragic incident it's meant for us to witness and detour from making same mistake. now is it fair some times some one get's chosen to become a martyr ... no not exactly.. but in all reality we aren't in any position to say rather it's fair or un-fair we are placing our worth on the same level as god's plan, and truth is, we aren't as worthy as god's plan is HOLY... trust me brother's and sister's,. its deeply sadden's the father in heaven when he see's his earthly children partake in pain and suffering but he promises us a life in abundance IF we only confess he is our lord and that we trust he has a plan for us we will began to look @ life thru a different pair of eyes.

is that lady any more special then any of us? are we more special then that lady? no.
    so to say that god allowed that lady to get raped and tortured is bad of god, your judging the JUDGOR! good luck w/that, you should be greatfull your life is fortunate and let the victim's have the peace that knowing they are worth something. and are better then what tragedy's happend to them. no matter the extent.
    test
  12. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

my life is and has been FAR from fortunate .. I imagine most people would judge it as quite tragic.
    I mean no offence to anyones religious beliefs I just wont accept that "he never gives you more than you can bare"line.
    Its quite clearly not true.
    its also hugely inaccurate.... also I think its quite accepted fact now that abuse perpetuates abuse - the % of abusers who were in fact abused is way over 50%.
    the lady you quote is the exception to the rule.

the one that tears my heart is drought.... MILLIONS die for want of rain, just rain.
    test
  13. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

God's only "plan" is create little mortal beings, demand worship and loyalty from them, and condemn them to eternal punishment if they don't.

Your god's such a lame fucking loser.
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

you wanna use famous people for example, lets look at DMX. father bailed on him. mother would bring a different guy home every night and let them beat him. now look at him. he's a fuckin crack head whos a small step above homeless. you're telling me god is doing this to push him in some way?
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

michael jackson had an abusive douche bag father. he lost out on his childhood and suddenly thought it was acceptable to share his bed with 10 year olds. whether he raped them or not, thats weird. then the dude overdoses. you're telling me this god who loves us does this shit intentionally?
    test
  16. Froggie Fresh

This comment is based solely on ignorance, the lack of understanding of the "word"="God"

I don't get how people that has never cracked open a bible in their entire lives want to find faults in the christian religion and our God. How do you know what our God is about if you've never done research???
    If you came to this conclusion after doing research (and I doubt it) then I would somewhat understand...

BUT THIS IS WHAT MOST PEOPLE (INCLUDING CHRISTIANS) DON'T KNOW

Before the heavens, the angels and the earth were created their was a divine love...God and his son...God promised his son a redeemed humanity...us humans will be the redeemed humanity..we're God's gift to his son..God made us with one main purpose and that purpose is to worship and exalt his son for eternity.

and I know this is a lot of information for your secular mind to even begin to comprehend...you're probably thinking "Why would I want to worship and serve this guy for eternity" or you're probably thinking "This is just a whole bunch of bullshit"...but regardless..that is why we were created and the bible says "God's mercy endures"..therefore he's not going to judge us by what we do in our short time on this planet...1000 years to us is as 1 day to God and I believe he will show us all mercy even after we die (if your heart is pure and you accept him) because our time here is short.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Dmx would Polly be the first to tell u that God has brought him to incredible heights from incredible lows in his life. And from those heights he brought himself back down by relying on drugs rather than God to escape the spirits he allowed to remain throughout his success. One thing I can certainly tell u that God asks of us is to be soberminded. Drunkenness and drugs are spirits u are taking in. Another word for alcohol is spirits. Have u ever been to a club or bar sober and just observed the spirits in the room? It's wild.
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

But god has a plan for us. He planned for X to be a crackhead
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

No. An God will bring him out of that the minute he leans back to him. Yes. But Unfortunately he hasn't. regardless could his experience not help others going threw similar addictions as he has on the past with his experiences through his music?
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

i jus dont get how god can have a plan for us, but once we fuck up its not his plan anymore. obviously he planned for us to fuck up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.