Question......

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by MilliWill, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilliWill

MilliWill dreadhead yungsta

SoundClick artist: MilliWill Battles - page with MP3 music downloads

^my mans deliquent from this site is first, im second....he mixed the track...its not the finished version but i wanna know what effect he used or how he gets it to sound like this...if you listen to my adlibs and verse..you can tell its some sorta tube effect or somethin...it sounds kinda bottle-ly but at the same time it smoothens my vocals alot...and i used to use an effect in CEP waaaaaaay back that made my verses sound like this...just cant remember what it was...but if anybody have any idea on how to do this or what i need to download let me know...or just give your insight
    test
  2. Mr. ROUSH

Mr. ROUSH WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

It sounds to me just like the normal compression and eq.. HOwever.. it will also depend on the mic, cables, preamp, preamp settings.. etc.. there isn't any 1 effect that will just give you that upfront sound.. but that's mostly compression to me..

Since you're on the song with him.. wont he tell you his gear and what process he used?
    test
  3. MilliWill

MilliWill dreadhead yungsta

i doubt he would lol..he keeps alotta secretes..but like my equipment gives off nice and clear vocals, i record off a digital recorder...its just a certain sound my vocals get when he mixes my tracks...but your most likely right tho...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.