Question to the ladies and guys too...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Flow-Joe, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musica'

Musica' Pick your poison.

I look at it as I would do anything to make my s/o happy in a reasonable sense. I don't see the big deal with stopping something that makes him uncomfortable, thats kinda selfish. A couple is 2 people working together to better each other and if he's made it clear what you're doing is making him upset regardless if you agree with it or not you should step back and say "well this is making my man upset, lemme fix that" its a part of respect like i said before.

My ex didn't like the fact that I wore wife beaters and boxers around my BROTHERS ...
    seeing as we are NOT from alabama and i'm a tom boy when i want to be I didnt see the problem with wearing my comfortable clothes infront of them but I had to look at it from his perspective and say "well ok, even though I think it's sill it'll make him happy if I dont do it"

think about it, cause believe it or not one day the tables are gonna turn, maybe not the same kind of perdicament but the same feelings and issues will be involved and you'll want him not to do something and he'll be like well naw, thats silly this is how I am.

You always have to think things logically, you can't always do what makes YOU happy when you're in a relationship. Remeber it 2 of you.

*takes Dr. Phil reading glasses off*

LOL
    test
  2. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

I have compromised in the situation. The difference is that I madeit known up front what it was.I also asked you if it bothered you and you said you arenot the jealous type.You know how important my Tuesdays are....so I repeat I feel like I can dance with people I have known for years. They are like my family.

I have compromised about a lot of things. This I am not going to compromise about.

@Musica..... You know na'an about Dr. Phil. LOL
    test
  3. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Its so hard to gauge a situation when no one has the full story. But I appreciate everyone's response.
    test
  4. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

This has been a Dark Sun approved thread. Tune in next time as we will analyze why pimpin aint so easy. I'm your host Dark Sun and as always..you stay classy Rapmusic!
    test
  5. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

*shakes him*

You are crazy!
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.