Question to the ladies and guys too...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Flow-Joe, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeeeah u have agreat taste in music my friend +++
    test
  2. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

^^I don't think it's an insecurity at all...it is just all about respect. It's a lot of things a girl can do that will naturally make you mad, even if you are secure about yours.

I personally can't stand flirty girls, especially the ones that will give a dude the vibe that she's feelin them just because she's so nice or flirty. I have one homegirl I could never be with, because she's naive and thinks that everything she does is innocent...whether it's talkin to a dude that she's "friends" with, and answers like "heeeey, I miss you, when are we gonna kick it?"...or if she sees somebody she's cool with, and she'll run up to them and give them a long hug and be smilin the whole time. She doesn't realize how dudes are, and most of these dudes think "damm, she wants me to hit it" or "she's on me tough"...but she does it to everybody, and most of them will never get anywhere at all with her.
    test
  3. R-Tistic

LOL, Murs is the truth plus some.
    test
  4. lmao @ simulated sex
    test
  5. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

LOL... But you see what I'm saying right. If you're walking around with your girl and she sees a dude she knows and she starts flirting with him right in front of you, you would get upset right. I mean, you know its not going anywhere but you don't wanna see it right in front of you.
    test
  6. Musica'

Musica' Pick your poison.

Indeed, 9th wonder <333
    dopenesss.
    that track "Freak these Tales, Walk like a Man & Bad Man"
    are bananas
    test
  7. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Perhaps it aint insecurity but all I'm saying is you know what's in the club, you know people come to dance and have a good time. If you don't wanna see it then why go? Why should she have to look over her shoulder to see if you are nearby to determine if she should relax a little and dance with other people? There is a fine line between your girl being disrespectful and you just being a little insecure. Dancing with some dude she doesn't know or will never speak to outside of the dance floor is very minor in my opinion. All I'm saying is if she your girl then she your girl and if she aint around you and do it then it's the same difference unless of course she does it on purpose with an agenda. If she aint being shady then you have to respect her decision one way or another. If you want respect you gotta give it too.
    test
  8. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

Its not even a club. It's a poetry spot that has dancing too. And I even told her I wouldn't go as much cuz I hate to see it. But I told her if I did decide to go, I just didn't want her to do it on those occasions. But she can't even feel that. It's starting to piss me off for real...
    test
  9. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Hmm..^dang. I don't know what to say about that one. If I were to continue on and disregarding/disrespecting, I wonder what my boyfriend would do. But we go to this club called Club Dreams, very similar to the kind you're talking about.
    test
  10. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Oh well that's different then if that's the case. Is there still a lot of people dancing or is it more of a lounge kinda? If that's the case it just sounds like you gotta disobedient chick on your hands. You need to give her a good spanking or some tough love and let her go and figure out what she wanna do on her own. Big Daddy Dark Sun don't put up with foolishness. I had to let my baby momma loose for back talking too much. She is sick about that shit to this day nigga.
    test
  11. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

Its a poetry spot, then there's an intermission where they play music and people can dance or go and get a drink, then a few more poets end the night up...
    test

12. Yea i feel you, and im not sayin its right either, but if she doesn't stop than you have 2 choices

1. break up with her
    2. stay w/ her and deal with her dancing/flirting
    test
  13. R-Tistic

Overall...you just gotta be the one to take force and put an end to it, and let her know why you feel that way, and you can't do it in a "but baby...I just really don't like it" type of way...but more of a "you BETTER cut that shit out, or else" type of attitude.
    test
  14. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Me personaly I wouldn't care who she dance with. Sounds like you a lil jealous. You know at the end of the night she going home with you so it shouldn't realy be a probolem unless guys are all rubbing and feeling on her and she let that happen then thats a different ball game I would have probolems with that to. but if thats not whats happening then i don't have a probolem with that at all. Hell thats how me and mine roll. shit we even slow dance with other people at partys it's all good. Go out have fun dance with other people live life don't let it live you.
    test
  15. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

I'm not jealous or insecure. But even if I was, that's not the issue. I don't like it. You don't have a problem with it. We are just two different dudes when it comes to that. My issue it that since I don't like it, don't do it when I'm around. It's more of a respect thing than a so-called jealousy thing.
    test
  16. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

what did she say to you when you told her how you feel. thats just how i feel. but what did she say to you?
    test
  17. Fresh86

Fresh86 New Member

Either stop going out all together or break her legs so she won't be dancing with anyone. She'll end up leaving you in a puddle of tears if you keep sweatin' her. Just be confident in the knowledge that she's with you and not someone else especially me.
    test
  18. Fresh86

Fresh86 New Member

test
  19. Fresh86

Fresh86 New Member

Come down on her...hard. Let the bitch know what's up and who the boss is.
    test
  20. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

First she was like that's just something I would have to get over, and I told her that I couldn't but she wasn't feeling it. After a few arguments I backed off a bit by saying that I just wouldn't go as much, making it a once in a while thing, but she still isn't feeling it. So now I don't know what to do. She had a few issues with me where it was "my way or the highway" kind of thing so I came to her side. And with other issues we found a middle ground. But she isn't feeling me at all on this. That's whats making me upset. Relationships are about give and take but she won't bend at all on this issue. I know that the actual issue is something small in the large scheme of things, but it's the overall thing that has me concerned.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.