Question to the ladies and guys too...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Flow-Joe, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

My girl likes to dance a lot. I have a simple request that she don't dance with other dudes when I'm around. But she's not hearing it. And she gets all upset with me when I bring it up. I didn't say that she couldn't at all, just not when I'm around. And she could always dance with her girls or me when we're out.

Am I going over the line by asking her to do this? Just by asking her not to be dancing with other dudes when we're out? What do you guys think?
    test
  2. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

Why don't you want her to dance with other guys? Not trying to be funny at all - just curious about your reasoning.
    test
  3. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

My major reason...is that when she's with me, she should be focusing on me--more than any other dude. I don't care what she does when I'm not around. She shouldn't want to dance with other dudes if I'm there and willing to dance too...
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Great point. I don't think so at all.
    test
  5. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

test
  6. Gorilla Nasty

test
  7. Gorilla Nasty

[​IMG]

LMAO and you can't do anything about that one. I can't fathom why it wouldn't have bigger lips though? Might as well just fuck some dentures and get all virtual reality about it.
    test
  8. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Nope-I don't blame you for feeling the way you do and voicing it to her.
    Dancing is my thing, however I don't dance with other dudes..whether I'm with my s.o. or just out with my girls. I don't get anything out of it dancing with another dude, idk. Or even when another tries to flirt, same thing.
    test
  9. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I don't think that is too much to expect at all and she should be able to respect at least that request.
    test
  10. lol yea i feel u and i had dat same problem...almost....but if ur at a party let her do her for a while and if u wanna get back at her u dance with some hoes in front of her face
    test
  11. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

I feel you on that, but I think that would cause more problems than it would solve. Plus, we are both grown as hell, so there's no reason to be playing high school games.
    test
  12. Musica'

Musica' Pick your poison.

Thats a respect factor.
    I think your girl needs a reality check in that department.
    I don't think you're asking much of anything with that request.
    If she has respect for you and your relationship she'd go along with your wishes.
    Someone should reevaluate their priorities in all this.
    test
  13. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Yeah that shit is way out of bounds...and to be real...WHY THE HELL do young people, or people in general, bring their main girl or man, to the damn CLUB???? I can't stand it....it's annoying as hell tryin to talk to or dance with a girl, and she's like "well my boyfriend is here" or some cat comes up to you tryin to fight simply because you're tryin to talk to his girl.

I had to stop my homeboy from gettin into a fight in damn Orange County, where we both woulda been under the jail. He walked up to a girl and tried to dance with her, and she turned around and gave a dirty look...and my homeboy was cool, but I was just about to say somethin to her....but before I could, the dude who was next to her, but wasn't even holdin her or dancin with her, came at my boy sideways as hell, talkin about "CHECK THIS OUT PATNA, THAT'S MY GIRL, AND IF YOU WANNA HANDLE IT, IT'S NOTHIN, WE CAN TAKE IT OUTSIDE" and he put his hands on my homeboy before he even had a chance to respond. I had to grab my boy quick as hell...because I know he would have swung right there, and about six of my other homeboys were there...and the club was only like 8% black, so that would have been a bad look for us.

So damn...I can understand y'all takin ya girls to a lounge, a bar, or even a lil house party if you know the people throwin it....but it's no point in takin your girl, or even someone you're interested in, to a club where everybody is drunk and already tryin to show out and floss.
    test
  14. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

It's not really like that. Dudes should be able to take their girl's or go with them anywhere. But I'm definitely not the type to fight a dude simply cuz he's trying to talk to my girl. If anything, I'm flattered.

test
  15. on da other hand just let her do her thizzle n try not to get upset(i know its hard) but dont stop her from dancing with another guy and dont tell a guy to backoff, she should know when enough is enough

like murs said..." if u gotta tell them that's my girl, than the girl isn't urs"
    test
  16. R-Tistic

Well yeah, they SHOULD be able to...the same way we SHOULD be able to afford a house in L.A., but that's not the case most of the time.

I'm just tryin to look out...because I see too much happen at clubs dealin with couples bein there, and it could be a bad look for both of y'all. What if she was dancin with a dude, and you were like f'kit, I'll dance with this female...and the female starts doin waaay 2 much...and soon as the girl is on you too tough, your girl looks and is like "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DISRESPECTED ME AND DANCED WITH THAT TRAMP!!! SHE WAS ALL OVER YOU!!!" then you're like "well you danced with two Kimbo lookin dudes right in front of me!"

I don't know...I just don't see the purpose in going to the club with a female. Everybody always says "why bring sand to the beach", but to me, bringin ya girl is like bringin tap water and a couple of fake seashells along with the sand. Clubs are usually made for singles and people who try to mingle, which is why it's hella alcohol, a dark atmosphere, and loud music so people feel more comfortable hollerin. Do you tho
    test
  17. Musica'

Musica' Pick your poison.

ha ha ha "I hate ya' boyfriend"
    LMAO thats a funny ass song =]
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Lemme break something down to yall who have a problem with this or something similar.

First you have to ask yourself do you have enough self confidence. The reason is regardless if you are around or not you have to trust that your girl is still your girl and she won't cheat on you or flirt with other guys with the intent of cheatin on you. If she would put herself in a situation like that being disrespectful to you then she aint your girl in the first place. She is playing you and you need to leave her.

Secondly women go to the club to have a good time with other people who also want to have a good time not just with one person. If you want her to focus on just you why go to the club with her in the first place? To me if you force her to only dance with you or focus on you when you are around that sounds like you are just an insecure and jealous person and if she feels like you are always limiting how much fun she can have she is gonna eventually regret going to clubs with you or just your strong arming approach in general.

When I do go to the club with some chicks we might sit at the same table for a little while and then she can cut loose and do what she wants for all I care because I know I will be the only one leaving with her. I think when she dances with other guys it can be a psychological thing because its just harmless dancing but for that moment she is with someone else which gives a dynamic like she is not thinking about you. Some people actually cheat for the rush of it and dancing with another man while your man is in the same place can be kind of a rush for women I suppose but they may not be thinking that much into dancing with someone else anyway. She may be trying to make you a little jealous and up your game from that point on. Not to the point of you trying to start a fight with the dude she danced with but when you get home she may want you to remind her whose girl she is in the sack. If you play it smooth and not act like it bothers you she may feel like she needs to be more agressive with you to get you sprung so when yall get home she may try to turn the heat up herself to add some more excitement. So just because she is dancing with other dudes don't mean she is trying to get with any of them. So I think you need to relax a little more in that situation. Nobody wants to be with someone who is suffocating them all the time.

Last time I went with my girl and her friend and I was chillin most of the night at a table next to the dance floor. They are both hot so even though they may dance with a dude here and there they always came back to my table giving me lapdances and shit and dissing the other dudes. The dudes was coming up to our table and asking me questions and shit like how did you hook both of them like that in awe because they know they don't have control over their self if they was in a situation like that. I'm like we just have an understanding that's all. Aint no need for me to make a scene just because they are having a good time. Before the night was over I was the envy of every dude there because they was trying to holla at my girl and her friend the whole night and they was looking stupid when I left with both of them. One dude was like, "Aww man don't take the girls with you!" You always get the last laugh when you eventually take her home so you should focus more on what you have instead of what she is doing.

And for the record I am 24. I don't know what yall call being grown over here but I think anyone who is still playing games with their mate like, "I was dancing with a girl because you was dancing with another guy", you can't be that grown or you are very immature for your age or you have a bunch of insecurities that you need to work out
    test
  19. R-Tistic

I agree with most of what you said. With the last paragraph, I "think" it was aimed at me, but I don't know. I'm 23...and if you are talkin about what I said, that's definitely not what I meant. I was using that example to show how drama could start up from that situation...that wasn't me saying that's what I would do.
    test
  20. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

I respect your decision, but I really don't think it has anything to do with being insecure. I'm not insecure. Not wanting your girl to dance with other dudes, especially in front of you, has nothing to do with being insecure. Its like saying she can kiss someone else but as long as she comes home with me, or... she can have simulated sex with someone as long as she comes home with me.

Nah, I don't like other dudes bumping and grinding all up on my girl. And that's all I'm saying. That if I happen to be around, then don't do it. I think that its disrepectful for real...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.