Question for the woman

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by The Outlaw, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Outlaw

The Outlaw New Member

Hmmm I`m 14......I`ve been looking for a girl but it seems to not be working out for me...I lose what I`m gogn to say and get nervous...and I`m self-counsious that I`m 240 lbs....but it dosnt look like i am since I`m 6 feet tall which just makes me just have a sligh showing of the man breast and a gut....anyway some ladys out there who are 16-19 please help me out one what I should do to get a girl to really like me.....
    test
  2. yastrugglin

yastrugglin New Member

I'm not a woman but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

It sounds to me like you have some self esteem problems in general and particularly as it relates to women. I don't know if you have any female friends but I would suggest just being around females as friends before you throw the whole sex / relationship dynamic into it. The more comfortable you are around women (or girls), I think the easier it will be, particularly at 14 when it's an awkward time anyway.
    test
  3. Nvs -=1=-

Nvs -=1=- Resident Racist

Dude, your 14. Your gonna be ok. You are quite big for 14 but I was too. I'm telling you I'm 20 now and I weigh a solid 253lbs. I box, and volunteer football player for our cities league. Being in shape with your shit doesn't hurt for one and number to confidence. I suggest just wat other dude did, be around them get some friends and become chill with the ladies, and let them rub off on you. By time your 16/17 let the confidence rub off. It works, use the big ness as a teddy bear type steez. Listen to Biggie son, he tells you. Confident not Arrogant....even tho arrogance is sometimes called for.
    test
  4. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I haven't met a 14 year old yet that is smooth with the ladies

Okay..that sounds entirely all wrong [funny]

When I was 14 that is...not scouting out 14 year olds these days lol

Work on learning to like yourself and not be so self concious
    test
  5. AHMGP

AHMGP Cum & Get It

^^I agree
    test
  6. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

me too

but yea...you 240 lbs at 14 got dayum you big and fat as hell...
    I suggest finding a way to make some money, buy fly clothes and then one day pull out a stack at the lunch table like you a g, and ask da gul to go get you some chips or some skittles or something. Cause in high school once you get one of them...the rest fall right in line and its smooth sailing till you graduate and go to college...where you have to implement a new plan
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.