Question for the non-cheating men...

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Imperial1, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Bring what down?

Imperial1
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Totally. I wish more men were as understanding as you are, about their wives stepping out. Sheesh!
    test
  3. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

i understand lol
    test
  4. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

When I was in a relationship, I never cheated. Of course you have those carnal thoughts here and there, but honestly, I'm a faithful man. It sucks though, because when you're single and ready to mingle, there's like a sign on your forehead that says "don't approach me". But when you're taken.....it's like "please talk to me! I'm happy!"
    I just don't understand "people" that get into relationships in the first place, when they know deep down..they're gonna cheat over and over again.
    It baffles my mind. I see that there are thrill seekers in the world and maybe they get off on that, but to me? It's a waste of precious time.
    In my opinion, if I had to pick between "random flings" and "relationship love and sex", I'd definitely pick "relationship love and sex." I'm more of a person that wants trust before anything. :hump:
    test
  5. Rem Lynxis

Rem Lynxis A Slight Modicum of Hope

I pretty much have a black n white perspective on relationships. You're either in one and dedicated or your single and flailing your arms in freedom till it hurts. I was with a girl and was tempted by probably the finest girl I've met during my highschool career. I've known that girl since elementary, but being a nerdy kid back then; I never did anything. She was older, and all this bullshit. But even then I passed it up. I knew i passed up one helluva good time, but eyy, relationships require sacrifice. Especially now when divorce and break ups are so common.

If you're a player and u can pull in girls, good for u. and if you're one bad bitch, good for you too. but if you're wifin' someone and you mean it, I feel you should follow through.
    test
  6. b'

b' New Member

Before I do something that could possibly damage or hurt my relationship I ask if it's worth it?
    test
  7. weez

weez Paradise wita pair a dice

KARMA IS A REAL BITCH thats why I don't cheat no mo
    test
  8. Archer

Archer Hamityville

If you can't stay faithful, you're not with the right person.

Simple as that.
    test
  9. krisp

krisp aka PhsyKris

I weigh it out

i think " is this chick worth losing my girl over? " Odds are since im married, I didn't put myself in a position to get to know her well enough to be able to want to replace my girl with her.......
    test
  10. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

One woman = enough headaches.

Plus, now that I got a kid in the mix - I'm not trying to set that fucked up example for little man.

/shrug
    test
  11. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Fear.
    test
  12. LaTiNKiTTeN

LaTiNKiTTeN i'm a bitch

u can only cheat if ur wife/gf's a dumbass...otherwise shed be right onto it
    test
  13. SIN

SIN Sincerely

bullshit
    test
  14. futureswag

futureswag New Member

its called, commitment, dedication and a true understanding of what the meaning of love is....being in a relationship for the right reason and being frank and honest with your significant other
    test
  15. LaTiNKiTTeN

LaTiNKiTTeN i'm a bitch

so ure implyin if u have an intelligent chick for a gf or wife she'd have no clue ure cheatin?c'mon now....dont be dillusional...perhaps ur definition of intelligent chick is way off
    test
  16. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

It really all depends on what the guy does for a living. For instance, I have friends that are bankers, consultants, lawyers, and doctors. It is not unusual for them to have to work late and work strange hours. It comes with the job. Now, how is a woman to know when they are working late versus, them telling them they have to work late and then go see someone on the side? There is no way for the woman to know regardless of how intelligent she is.
    test
  17. I love BIG COCK

I love BIG COCK The Shows About to Begin

If you find a good girl and cheat, you're a piece of shit. Simple and plain.

because there aren't many out there.
    test
  18. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

when the person your in a relationship, is worth more to you then,

A:cheating..getting caught..breaking up..going through the motions, then starting a new relationship

B:cheating..getting caught..EARNING FORGIVENESS..having to deal with the thought that she could now be cheating on you to get revenge..the constant unsteadiness in the relationship and having to deal with it being thrown in your face in future situations

C:cheating..NOT GETTING CAUGHT..then eventually feeling like you can do it without being caught thus repeat offenses, eventually leading to the the first 2 options
    test
  19. SIN

SIN Sincerely

perhaps you're underestimating how resourceful, intelligent, and deceitful men can be
    test
  20. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

implying a girl lacks intelligence if she gets cheated on is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.