Question for the non-cheating men...

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Imperial1, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

you word this thread like its hard for every man to resist the temptation and that most of them end up cheating..with complete disregard for the females contribution in this. quite the dull, simple minded, ignorant thread...
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Okay, whatever you say. I guess it's hard for people to answer a simple question as to what makes them stay faithful to their s/o's. [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

So you wouldn't swing?

I used to fantasize about that. I mentioned that to my homeboy one time in front of his wife... and he immediately dismissed the idea, while his wife was eerily quiet and seemingly pensive. I was like, 'aha, I got her!' I think she flashed me one time. I walked in their house one day and she was on the couch laying down, wrapped up in some covers... then while he was in the kitchen grabbin' some beers, she like lifted up the covers to adjust them or some shit and I saw she had on nothing but a t-shirt and panties (and you know how much of a panty freak I am) It was only for a quick second, so I thought nothing of it, but the way she looked when I brought up the swinging question kinda made me think about that again. They've broken up now and I don't even talk to him anymore.

Damn, I'm beginning to sound like KevinGarnett with my little anecdotes.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Idealistically, I think swinging is healthy... I think it's natural to want to experience multiple partners over the course of a lifetime... as opposed to monogamy, which I don't think is natural or probable in a lot of cases. I'm pretty open-minded. So I haven't ruled out the possiblity, I'm just not there yet... still too selfish (I attribute that to social conditioning).

The idea of only being sexual with one person for the rest of my life, does not appeal to me in the least... but I still struggle with attachment, posessiveness and jealousy.

Sexuality is such a moral issue in our society. Monogamy = good/right. Anything else = bad. I thoroughly disagree with that idea.

I think things would be a hell of a lot simpler if we could all just be open and honest about how we felt and what we wanted. Old girl might have wanted to sample you but still keep and love her man, and you just caught her in a moment of weakness. I don't respect the way she went about it (that was triflin), but I understand.

If I ever get married, my husband and I are spending our Summers in Amsterdam, where we can smoke weed and hit the Red Light District, and slide off to Spain over the weekends to play at the nudie beaches while sipping Sangria. That would be heaven for me!
    test
  5. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I could never swing with my wife (not that I'm married or have ever been married) but once another man's dick has entered her during the relationship, its all over. think about it, if you swing, youre giving her a perfect excuse to cheat. all she'll have to say is, "well you had no problem with that other guy fucking me" cheating wont even seem so bad because you both technically have already done it with the other's approval.

I cant stand the thought of another man's dick inside the woman I'm in love with.

I'm no expert on relationships either... I just think that people should get all that freaky shit out of the way before they get married.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

^^ If you're swingers, then you both agree and given the other approval to have sex outside the relationship... so it's not cheating. There's no deception or trickery. No need for excuses.
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I don't have a problem with that, though... as long as we keep it interesting.

I do lust for variety... I joke about having a harem all the time, but in all actuality, that would be too much to maintain... unless I become Bill Gates rich, the drawbacks would surely outweigh the benefits.... and even if I could financially maintain them... I wouldn't want to deal with the emotional maintenance... I've watched HBO's Cathouse Ranch series and that hooker who is supposed to be the ranch head's "bottom bitch" started trippin', too, when he would kiss or pay more attention to the other girls. I'm like, man nah, I can't have that. It's hard enough trying to please one woman.

See, I don't have a problem with that... as for swinging, I know my wife wouldn't be in to it, and if she did, she would get attached because she's a regular woman... and she has mentioned to me that she finds my friend attractive (we were all mixed up, I know)... it's probably why I thought about it and brought it up... because I like his wife and she likes me... and my wife likes my friend, so why not swap? I don't think he could put it down better than me, though... but he is a fierce coochie-eater... he got me beat on that.

It's a long story with them... they're not together anymore... she left him for another dude... in fact, I mentioned that story in LD a couple years back... but they were together 10 years before they got married and he was her first... she was sheltered, 18, virginal, but as the years went by, she started to open her eyes more, I guess... I just think she outgrew him... my friend is a good-looking dude, but he has a slight stature... he's like 5'9" and a 150-160 lbs... she's always liked pretty boys, but she also likes them buff... and she likes money... well, my friend was neither buff nor rich. And I think she decided that she couldn't be with anymore because of that. She may have liked my physique and liked my success and probably started thinking things, but she knew I would never cross him like that... not without permission... hehe... so she ran off with her personal trainer, who was really below her standards facially, but he was buff.

I would love that, too... wifey doesn't smoke, though.
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

test
  9. Joro

Joro New Member

Well Imperial1, as a woman, I'm sure you're well aware that there is a shortage of men in the world. That's why it's so hard to find one. The few men that are around do have compassion for all the lonely women out there. But women in their DNA still remember a time when they didn't have to share, so they don't like doing it. That's why men are sometimes labeled "heartbreakers" ... but their women keep them, cuz there's so few of them.

Here's the song that broke it down for me, that explained to me why I can't get a girl.

[youtube]jEbqU2Msl5c[/youtube]
    test
  10. Imperial1

Why is it so hard for some people to stay on the subject in this thread? This post has nothing to do with what makes a faithful man stay faithful.

Imperial1
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

The point of the post was this:

A GOOD MAN ...who loves his woman, and who would never want to hurt his woman ..... is so good that he also feels for all the lonely women in the world who need a good man.

Ok would you like me to answer your question directly? What makes a man stay faithful? I'll tell you: That "faithful" man is lucky that a woman would condescend to spend time with him so he better be faithful or he wouldn't have a girl - cuz both him and his girl know she'd rather be somewhere else.

In today's world, that is what makes a man stay "faithful"....
    test
  12. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

This

And I think of the consequences of my actions and it's not worth it
    test
  13. Imperial1

I'm asking guys who claim to be faithful what makes them stay faithful. Meaning I expect those who claim to be faithful to speak for themselves, not for all men.

Imperial1
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

I've been called rude before, it's true. But this time my rudeness might actually be relevant.

I think it's natural for a man to love womanhood - i.e. every woman on earth. And I do mean Love, not lust.

But there's not many men today who know how to love women - forget "womanhood" - many of us can't love the one we have.

Those who do know how to love, who are strong in their love - those men are obviously in demand. A man of Love, who loves much, including womanhood - how can he bear to see so many women in need?

As for me personally: I stay faithful cuz if I don't she would leave my sorry ass. I guess she fucks with me in hopes of training me how to love - but if I'm out fucking lovelessly everything that moves, I'll never appreciate her, therefore failing to learn what she's trying to teach. So staying faithful, for me, is about learning how to love.
    test
  15. Imperial1

Well then there's no need for me to read the rest of your post.

Imperial1
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

that's 1 reason
    test
  17. Matters_In_Grey

Matters_In_Grey Opinionated Asshole

I needed something real. I don't like just fuckin' broads just because.....anymore. I ain't like putting effort into broads when it's just for fuckin' or some bullshit that's bound to end. I could put that effort into something useful.

It feels good when you got somebody that gives a fuck about you because of you. Not cuz your swagger, your excellence of navigational skills or your talents.
    test
  18. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

wtf@swingin

whats the point of bein married
    test
  19. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

you suck, Joro.
    test
  20. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

In the right place, at the right time, with the right one, any man would cheat on their spouse.

Trust your man to be who he is and nothing more.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.