Question for the females

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Abra Kadabra, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

say you meet this man and yall are dating how long is your limit before having sex with them?

Also when will you let a man have sex with you without a condom?
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I've only been with one person. We met when I was 15 (23 now). Things moved pretty fast....We were doing things with each other before we started "dating". We also never used a condom once......But, 8yrs later and 6yrs of marriage, I wouldn't change any of that ;o)

However if I was single. It'd take me at least a month I think, depending. Before I had sex with some random dude. I'd also use a condom ALWAYS. The only way I'd have sex with a dude right away or like spur of the moment thing. Is if I knew him really well.

But I'm Married so I don't gotta think about any of that ;o)
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

It really depends but now you gotta be so much more careful.. Im not one for casual sex so I would have to know a guy fairly well before I would have sex with him. It could take a few months before I got really comfortable or it could take longer/lesser..As for sex with out a condom, now with more STD's and AIDS around you just never know what a people could have.. I'm not really sure about that.
    test
  4. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

holy shit
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yeah, young and stupid. Thankfully nothing came of it. But we still don't use anything. Although we are married....so really it doesn't matter that much. But still important. He knew he wasn't getting anything from me tho, I was a virgin (only thing really could have been pregnancy). I knew I wasn't getting anything from him...fuck it. It was stupid. Don't ever try it! LOL ;o)
    test
  6. MCLEOD

MCLEOD licenced provider

hahaha

Sounds like y thought about it alot , lol troubles at home lmao
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Huh??
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.