Question for Loe Pesci

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by CharroN, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

OG Hindu Kush is a top 5 hip-hop act in Canada, IMO. One of my favorites alongside dudes like Shad, Ghettosocks and Flight Distance.

But goddamn Pesci's an asshole, haha. I respect that he doesn't bite his tongue but I kind of feel bad for Charron. Corey keep doing ya thing homie, try to improve on the stuff that Pesci's brought up though, cuz he has some good points - I just think he's going a bit too ham on you. I'm glad that you're finally standing up for yourself. I think this will help you grow. Go to the lab and try recording some tracks, work on your delivery and try rapping over beats more. Even if you don't plan on making music in the future, it'll help you. If Pesci says you're not hip-hop, then immerse yourself more into the culture beyond battle rap. Just my opinion.
    test
  2. Str8 Ghostin

Str8 Ghostin New Member

Loe Pesci: "Ya pansy-ass threatened, say rest in peace to your dream like the Cali graff legend. My knives is fitted's, one blade to run round, 59-50 custom made for Kung Lao. So get low don't need to get Loe's lyrics, hat's off, if I toss Expo's fitted's it's like paying for intercourse the head go wit it."

I'm sorry but Charron has never spat anything anywhere close to this level of lyricsim, and this was from an old battle.
    test
  3. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

Socks is hella dope. City Life is one of my favorites.
    test
  4. Philosophist

Philosophist Rice da 5'9

There were a bunch of Mortal Kombat references in that battle. Sonya Blade's Bicycle Kick > Liu Kang's.
    test
  5. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

but to be fair.. That was like the best verse pesci ever spit though..(at least on GT and KOTD)
    test
  6. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

It's like ever since King of the Dot first announced the Grand Prix tournament featuring The Saurus and Illmaculate, they've grabbed RM's collective balls (fuck a pause) and have never let go. With development after development and steady praise to the KotD staff from the business side of things, and now this Charron/Loe development (which has been building steadily for a while, like the plot to a good book), KotD seems to have had battle rap's primary focus the entire time.

That said, I would watch this match more than once just for the history behind it. This could generate a good buzz internally in Canada. Charron's a growing presence whether Loe likes it or not, and Loe's considered one of the best despite a few recent stumbles. Grudge matches practically write themselves.
    test
  7. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

I'm positive I saw The Alchemist give dap to Charron on twitter about 6 months ago.

Pesci you got a free ride through the Grand Prix and then lost to Arcane. lol @ #winning. Do the damn battle.
    test
  8. Diglett

Diglett New Member

dap via twitter
    test
  9. DirtBagDan

DirtBagDan Well-Known Member

Did I mention your mediocre and he's the Monet of choking... I did didn't I... my bad.
    test
  10. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

Yeah. Respect, big up, encouragement, admiration, etc.

edit - just throwing it out there, seeing as pesci mentioned him.
    test
  11. Str8 Ghostin

Str8 Ghostin New Member

Step ya life game up and battle Dirt already.
    test
  12. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

pesci would yolk you up dude.
    test
  13. BNDR...

BNDR... benzel washington.

Corey Charron needs to stop warring with Loe P, get a 40 of olde E and a whore with some gold teeth then turn those lightweight lyrics to morbidly obese.
    test
  14. Philosophist

Philosophist Rice da 5'9

like Jack Shitt did. =o
    test
  15. iSick303

iSick303 knew pac, pop

sorry playron
    test
  16. Wingless

Wingless I eat souls

Pesci freestyles at 8:38 and 10:14.Make your own decision.

Also notice at 1:11 how biz is laughing because of Gotpangs stupid ass intro.
    test
  17. PhillyKid215

PhillyKid215 New Member

Like honestly, people like Charron cuz of his fuckin dorkiness which is pathetic. Seriously people, take a second and think about someone else spitting the shit that Charron says and even getting away with it, let alone being praised. People let him get away with shit to such an extreme. If ANYONE made that doritos commercial and tried to battle again, they'd be the laughingstock of the league. I'm not saying he should quit battle rap all together and go die or some shit, but he's nowhere near the level the nerds who like him try to put him on. There's a difference between hating on someone and disliking someone. And many of the people who don't feel Charron are not hating, including myself...
    test
  18. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

ether.
    test
  19. ForestSilence

ForestSilence Well-Known Member

Damn, both you of these (you/pat's) sound perfect read in Dirt's voice.
    test
  20. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

i hate you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.