Question for Loe Pesci

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by CharroN, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat Stay

Pat Stay Well-Known Member

lol boredom, I know.
    test
  2. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

damn, charron wants to battle pesci soooooooooo bad right now
    test
  3. Archer

Archer Hamityville

yikes charron going for the throat in here :funny:
    test
  4. GORLAB_OG

GORLAB_OG Chi Ali when da funds low

Pesci would catch a serious body, but the off chance charron does sway the crowd (thus swaying the judges) I think Pesci has a lot more to lose. Charron losing to Pesci is understandable, but Pesci losing to Charron would drop Loes stock heavily.
    test
  5. Diglett

Diglett New Member

FTFY

what if pesh choked though :(
    test
  6. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

its actually pretty weird all shit like why lol.. he talks it but wont battle I really dont get it

i think he likes him
    test
  7. Pat Stay

I'm waiting for my boy Bender to elaborate lol
    test
  8. WRC07TapeThief

WRC07TapeThief New Member

don't you know, he's preparing his gun bars for ef, he can't battle you right now. he's stuck on "when the musket burst..."
    test
  9. skacore

skacore Member

Haha like Charron needs to borrow money from his dad anymore... how much shiit has he won these past few months?
    test
  10. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

LOE PESCI ON MY FACEBOOK:

battling is like wrestling, you like the people you see yourself in (pause)
    this is whats great about it, you are all fans.
    mo...st of you are losers in real life, charron is a loser in real life.
    hes a good kid, who isnt a good kid, most people are nice in real life.
    you suck at life and you like people who laugh akwardly and seem to be very human to you.
    anyone who has met me or interacted with me knows i am a real person, who has lived many years and been thru many things.
    charron is a young kid, he knows nothing about life, he doenst know how to get home from his local mall, he has been babied and this is why he is a little kid who we shelter as kotd is appreciative of the fanbase we have built with him as a posterboy.
    He is the posterboy for your young crowd, fans like ashbitek who LOVE battle rap and watch every single battle that comes out are an asset to us, they LOVE the brand, they will buy t-shirts and cds of anyhting with charrons name on it when they put them out, if they do.
    you have to promote something with your battles, if you are only battling to battle your doing it wrong.
    i genuinely dont care what any of you think, I know im better than 98% of the league. you dont agree but you see i beleive it, and tuns of people say it so it really just pisses you off more than your banter pisses me off.
    even charlie sheen got a whiff of my lines and called it a night.
    #winning.
    Balcony consultants punchline has been tweeted by the alchemist, anything you losers who just started listening to hiphop think is irrelevant to me, im a true battler, il freestyle my ass off iv been doing it since i was younger than charron, ask anyone iv cyphered with, even charron wont record a freestyle with me when were with my friends. he only wants to rap when losers cheer him on on some syco shit.
    our album is amazing, nothing you emotional losers say can change that, the real deal battle is proof of how much losers get hurt feelings, i did shit to piss you off specifically and you dont even talk about how i dissed you all, you talk about the part i meant you to mention.
    trolling at its best... when the internet is mad you def are
    #winning
    test
  11. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

oh shit ima jackass. I started to rap it and wondered why it didnt rhyme LMAOOOO

#FAIL
    test
  12. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

why does he care soo much wow

loe pesci has some issues 100% Organik says hes right cool n chill n I believe hes a good guy but hes got some issues for caring this much on other peoples success.

Pesci needs to stop listening to bishop, put that mirror up and focus on himself
    test
  13. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

no way charron would have to sway the crowd thats what loes gonna have to do and its a bias crowd that hates loe and loves charron.

atleast thats the perception I got. canada loves charron.
    test
  14. Pat Stay

Can I get a hamswiss sandwich jammed with canned fish, hand picked clam strips salmon and chips with ranch dip?

to go...
    test
  15. GORLAB_OG

GORLAB_OG Chi Ali when da funds low

Yeah, I'm referencing the huge reactions to corny rebuttals / okays lines and mediocre reactions to quality bars swaying the judges decision.
    test
  16. Str8 Ghostin

Str8 Ghostin New Member

Big ups for standing your ground Charron, and everything else you've been doing for KOTD.

In my honest opinion, in a freestyle battle he would be no competition for you, you'd eat his food. But (I hope I don't sound like a dick when I say this) in the written format you're not fuckin' with Pesci. Sorry man but dude's pen game is on another level.
    test
  17. Ka0s2011

Ka0s2011 New Member

Has anyone ever heard pesci free? You all say that he sucks it but... proof?
    test
  18. Diglett

Diglett New Member

Have the people who keep saying pesh would get bodied in a freestyle battle by charron actually seen him freestyle? (I havent btw, apart from that french vid that I didnt understand) Just wondering

edit: damn ka0s beat me
    test
  19. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

shots fireddddd!! This would be a GREAT battle to see. Haven't really seen charron this annoyed..
    test
  20. Pat Stay

haha You guys should do it in new york lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.