Question for Loe Pesci

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by CharroN, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

You do not have tiger blood your blood is a mixture of faggot juice, fluid from boy George's rectum and mucus from Mike flamez. Now you may ask how this is possible. For this I actually dont KNOW. But I do KNOW this is a statement of FACT.

Now you can continue with your acid tripped look at me I was never hugged as a child crusade. But the fact still remains you are in GT silver and fucking awful rappers like Paranormal are in GT making waves in the country club kiddy pool while you stare wide eyed from outside the fence wondering whats that sign say and why wont they let your kind swim.
    test
  2. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

huh ? you had to re-edit THAT ?
    test
  3. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

Scatterbrain thinks he can take Loe? Next event lets just fly rappers down from pineapple town
    test
  4. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

Please stop repeating your same shitty jokes in multiple threads.
    test
  5. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

damn this is monster fucking thread...jesus. I like both Charron & Pesci. Pesc is the master at playing the villain, and at first i hated him for the whole fake choke shit but now i appreciate the heel act he puts on. Whether you like it or not battling is alot like wrestling and its always good to have a villain. You also got to have an underdog. Are Pesc and Charron on the same level? Well, when it comes to tracks. No. Pesci obviously has the upper hand there, but in a battle i think it just depends on the day. Yes i do think Pesc is a better lyricist. I also thought he was gonna massacre Arcane. Sure you can argue that Charron and more jokey MCs like him are killing hip hop but i dont feel anybody in the battle scene is gonna save or kill hip hop. Hip hop is way more than just battling to me. The music is always number one in my book. I do really want to see this go down. It would be the classic Villain vs Underdog. Great shit. One thing that does confuse me though is when Pesci claims he has nothing to gain from a battle with Charron, yet he is preparing his gunbars for Erik Foreman for a battle on KOTDC. I mean what is hurting hip hop more, a kid who is winning live written and freestyle competetions or an online webcam battle league?
    test
  6. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

dumbass its not a joke... just a pesh quote that applies to many scenarios so eat a dick, thanks
    test
  7. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

@pj - are you really comparing charron to erik foreman? gtfo'ahere
    test
  8. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

haha,,so are you saying you think Charron is better or worse than EF? I was simply asking what more does he have to gain from battling EF than Charron, and if he is more damaging to hip hop than an online webcam battle league.
    test
  9. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

id rather battle with marv dirt and erik than charron.
    charron is the anti-christ, a priest and a child wrapped into one ball of self molestation.
    test
  10. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

It wasn't funny when you typed it in ALL QUOTES in a different, so going into every Loe Pesci thread and pressing ctrl-v isn't going to make it any more amusing.

and if its not a joke, I have no idea what its supposed to be and feel free to enlighten me. If anything, i'd say its a complete joke.
    test
  11. BlameSubban

BlameSubban Active Member

Its about time, someone is finally putting that nerdy creepy teenager in his place.

Shitty delivery.
    Anti flow.
    Cringeworthy voice.
    Fromagé lyrics and joke.
    Wanna be Tom Green.

And the whole Toronto crowd love to cheers and applaud the weakest rappers/lines. Heck, I'm being generous calling Charron a rapper.

#blamesubban
    test
  12. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

tbh i'm putting my money on foreman against math, GUN BARS ONLY
    test
  13. Non-Centz

Non-Centz Member

Listen to this track...my boy Mage Mortician is the first dude spitting...his lines shit on anything charron's ever said, and that's not even hate to charron (I friended the kid on facebook a while back bc I liked his battles), I'm just saying he's more the type of person loe is talking about and charron is more the type of person there to have fun and do his own thing.

But seriously peep it, Diz has, I'm pretty sure Bender has...and he's down with Sean Strange, and is gonna be in GTNY very soon.

[youtube]CtzVykeKbfE[/youtube]
    test
  14. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Shoutout to my mention in this thread tbh.

Loe chooses his opponents, and charron happens to be one he dislikes. I don't really even battle, but these battlers are doing a great service by supporting the online battle league.. which is essentially gt fans taking a stab at what they love. Its a great learning experience, albeit webcam.

I don't see it damaging in the slightest.
    test
  15. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

would not look forward to this.. at all.
    test
  16. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

i'll bury loe pesci in a corn field.
    test
  17. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

no u won't

ur just happy because the last couple pages of this thread is the most attention you've ever gotten on here
    test
  18. Non-Centz

Non-Centz Member

"I can carve you, with a tool to chop your throat
    Or I can starve you like a super model coach
    Lock you in a torcher cellar; I'm God sent
    Crucifixion leavin your palms red like a fortune teller
    No advice or a useful life lesson
    A Gun up to my head, what the fuck would you expect when
    You're always being told that you're stupid I get it
    Now I'm runnin spell check on my suicide letters
    Human disector, I'm harmin your arm with this rusty saw
    But before I'm carvin your cartiladge, I'll star in a horror flick
    Where I'm rapin a bunch of teens and hangin em from a tree like Florida oranges
    Marvelous painting God a red mess with a tommy gun
    Laying on my death bed with insomnia
    I am a fuckin creton; what's the point of house arrest
    When I can kill you from the inside like blood diseases"
    test
  19. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

that's really big of you man. probably helped That Kid stay humble
    test
  20. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

3/30/11 RIP SWELLY