Question for Loe Pesci

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by CharroN, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

His problem is more with the fans that overrate you Charron. He has no problem with you having fun with battling, he simply doesn't like that you're basically the one representing the league. Call it jealousy or whatever, but I see his point of view. I think you're dope and the hate is a bit over the top, but there is a problem with having an influx of KOTD fans that are not Hip-Hop fans.

No one talks about him? Are you kidding? Loe gets mentioned constantly. Even after the Real Deal fiasco you'd be hard pressed to find him left out of a top 5 in Canada list (often times top 3's). The In 3D hype thread got over 120 responses and 2500 views even though only me and like 2 other people had heard it. He was just part of one of the best 2v2's in KOTD history and had 2 battles in the UK. I think dude is doing just fine.

Sorry player.
    test
  2. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Charron has dropped Pesci's name hella times in battles hasn't he? Or was it just once? But it was probably deserved on both sides, lol.

I hope Loe accepts one day. Both of you have your fanbases so unless one of you really gets bodybagged, the battle probably won't resolve much.

It's inevitable you guys will battle unless Pesci's music career takes off.

Oh and Pesci would most likely smash but Charron will move the crowd with the lolz.
    test
  3. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

It's not that easy though, that's kind of his complaint isn't it? He would have to write like you to win.
    test
  4. Diglett

Diglett New Member

get a life Choppurgh
    test
  5. BossMayne

BossMayne Based Member

props to charron for havin the heart to wantin to battle him for money though, big ups.

i think it may be because your style at times seems kind of corny, and the fact that you are getting some love really pisses people off. charron is pretty dope, but loe pesci is just on another level for now.
    test
  6. Entrepid

Entrepid New Member

Call Real Deal to come up and be in your corner. Loe will choke for days.
    test
  7. sockruhtese

sockruhtese Member

KOTD battlers sure are sensitive. First Pat Stay's diary entry yesterday and now this.
    test
  8. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

loe = battle rap's MF DOOM

let he is without sin cast the first stone, after you who's last, it's LOE he's the worst known
    test
  9. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

haha its great that there are fans getting wicked emotional over this when its obvs just pesci being a douche for the sake of entertainment. i like both rappers but i think pesci is leaps and bounds better than charron. charrons been killin that mtv show tho

call this loss your holocaust and deny it ever happened
    test
  10. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

people still say douche bag?
    test
  11. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

If you don't want to battle that's fine. The fact is keep your jealously to yourself, when I see someone happy and achieving something, I feel good for them. The fact that it makes you feel angry says a lot about your character.
    test
  12. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    test
  13. Akkilla

Akkilla Member

the battle has to happen now loll
    test
  14. JanakanS

JanakanS FourOneSix

Someone get Pesci in this thread. lmao
    test
  15. PISTOL CASTLES

PISTOL CASTLES New Member

Loe's double charron's age but that's something he WON'T try.
    test
  16. Akkilla

Akkilla Member

Pesci hinted on fb he would do it for the right price, so work out a number and #LETSGO.
    test
  17. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

tbh charrona the fact that you made this thread kinda makes you sound like a bitch. you're just giving more attention to the dude, ever heard of just ignorin shit? loe's just being loe, and now all your fans know him and are gonna check out his battles, it's a lose/lose fightin deadpool
    test
  18. Philosophist

Philosophist Rice da 5'9

According to his facebook status, charron is out too now. It was a nice thought.
    test
  19. sTeP eAsY

sTeP eAsY 3rd Ave E

You have to admit though, that Hindu Kush album is sick.

That being said, I'd be interested in this battle. I could see it getting heated and both y'all getting it in, very differently of course.

I like both y'all as battlers. Charron been on that steadily improving steez, while Pesci has been dope forever probably.

I can see this battle going down sometime down the road, especially if this continuous bickering keeps up.

Although, both of you have so many other match ups I'd rather see, style wise.

Charron don't take all his jabs to heart bruv, you been getting shine lately, just keep your mind on that man.
    test
  20. DirtBagDan

DirtBagDan Well-Known Member

I like tha both of ya so let me just say...

your extra average... and he's a choke artist... GAME ON!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.