Question for god believers

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, May 3, 2013.

1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

okay, dude, LP, you are missing the point still.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

whats the point? i posted pics on FB of weed now I don't deserve to have my daughters?

wow... great point bud

time to kill my self
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

ammo? ahahaha I don't even stress over that weak ass ammo.. that aint shit.. not concerned by it one bit.. trust me.. nothing wrong with a weed pic on my FB.. isn't FB for adults? okay.. point is?! that a pic of weed makes me look immature!? ok if that was a the case then CPS would be takin A SHIT load of kids away from they imature ass moms on welfare living on section 8 having 2 babies a year. no education no job ex- drug addicts..
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

jesus fucking christ, read my entire posts and quit picking parts that you want to acknowledge goddamnit. you posting pics on facebook of you smoking shows that you think its cool, which is you showing the minors that are on your facebook that you think its cool, and shows that you are immature.

you calling your daughter a bitch, no matter how you try to spin it, shows that you are immature.

the shit you post on facebook reflects on you. and im not even acting like my posts are a whole lot better. but if you stop doing stupid shit like this, and quit blaming everyone else for your problems, you could get your kids.

"its americas fault im poor. its my babys mommas fault i dont see my kids. its your guy's fault for making a big deal out of me calling my daughter a bitch. its gods fault my life sucks"
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

i never said i was poor lol.. i never said my life sucks.. i said its gods fault that he allowed my children to be ripped away from me by their mothers. I LET THEM THO b/c i thought it was gods plan.. but no now i realize that is a shitty plan. thats why i am beefing with god..
    your just using typical points against me to try an discredit me but that doesnt change the fact that two young ladies are being raised with out a father. a loving father at that who knows about teaching morals and standards to his children who is able to explain to his kids "t.v. isn't real, facebook, isn't real life, and education starts at home, not in a class room"

so b/c u judge my actions, im immature.. hmm.. but that doesn't change the fact that my maturity allows me to bid jobs everyday, work for my self make my business from my own investments, i bought all my tools and vehicles and found all my jobs by my self.. no one else helped me bc i'm mature.. but what i do with my leisure time, that defines me right? foh!! so if u dad plays video games he's immature too right? n if ur mom took u out of his life b/c of that, would u agree?
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

I DIDNT SAY IT WAS RIGHT FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS TO HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN LIFE, WILL YOU FUCKIN READ MY POSTs.
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Dont pay attention to him man.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

i don't know what your trying to prove then.
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

thats its not a good look to people who dont know you, and that you could try to fight it in court, but this is shit they'll point out and could work against you. damn nigga
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i see where you're coming from, very fair points you made.

but i don't think you'll feel what priest feels until it happens to you, that's all.

you got upset at your dog having to be put down, this is his daughters that he raised but can't see.

:numaan:
    test
  11. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

LP, I want to tell you a story. It's a true story.

I used to make beats. I was terrible at it, but I used to. The two venues I shared them at where the now defunct rapbattles.com (hence why I'm here now) and soundclick.com. That isn't the point of the story.

The point is that when I was on the soundclick forums I met a woman, a very special human named Sharma Kay. She was a singer and she was a beautiful singer. A life of family and kids got in the way of her living her dream of being a singer professionally, but she never looked at it that way because she always pursued singing as a hobby. Damn if she wasn't good.

I think the thing I'll remember most about her was how inspiring she was. Even a little lowly scrubby like me she'd say kind words about. But the other thing I'll never forget is her her and her father. She grew up without a father and it sucked for her like it does for anyone. I mean, it sucks but it's not the end of the world.

It wasn't until she was an adult that she ever managed to reunite with her father and it really changed her worldview to hear his side of everything. It was beautiful because she wrote and recorded a song about the experience entitled, of all things, 'Father.' In fact you can still hear it on her soundclick page here:

SoundClick artist: Sharma - Just me, and those who continue to inspire and help me better myself and my work.

Not long after that I joined the army. I left RB behind, I left soundclick behind, I left a whole heck of a lot of things behind. Now this is the part that is sad. If there is anything good to be said, it's that it at least happened with them together.

One day when I was out of the army, and my marriage was on the rocks, I got this bug up my butt to check out some former online friends. Most moved on as I had, most I couldn't track down, the ones I could I didn't have a whole lot to say to. But one of them was Sharma Kay and what I found saddened me.

She died. I read the online news reports, her obituaries, some online memorials. I checked her personal website, it was down. She was coming home from a vacation trip from Vegas, with just her and her dad. There was a drunk driver involved and her and her father died together.

I guess that's a really sad story. I don't really mean it that way, but reality is sad. But if you take anything from it, what I want you to take from it, is what I've taken from it.

She didn't have her father in her childhood and that sucked. But she had him in adulthood, and that was wonderful. Especially now and days, it's easier than ever for families to reunite. Even if you're not physically there, you're still setting an example for your girl.

*shrugs*
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

So sounds to me she was able to provide evidence that it was of the childs best interest to be in her custody.

why dont you try to appeal it.

Custody cases are about evidence. and being able to provide evidence where the well being of the childs best interest lies.

but theres more to it that ur omitting if u NEVER get to see them

sounds to me she was able to prove you were detrimental in some way.
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

no, there was never a court order, they just simply have them and moved and our contact is shit, b/c they don't return calls and make it impossible to deal.. one lives acrossed the country now, after i had her the whole year singly raising her... smh, and paying childsupport to the mother while she got her shit together in a different state just to come get her.
    test
  14. AliceHouse

I'm not sure if that's legal.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

So heres what you do. Take a ride over to court house
    and file for full custody. if u have a income, job, stable place for them to live
    u could win custody of your children. if ahe doesnt show up at court, u win custody of your children. if it goes to trial and u can prove its in the childs best interest to be with u
    u win custody. --If what ur saying is true.

So u have options but u need to exaughst them.

* this is why the bible says not to be unequally yoked
    and says things like wait till marriage.

So now is just about cleaning up the things u failed to do earlier in life.
    test
  16. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

So your conception of God is supposed to shield you from the consequences of doing stupid shit like posting pictures of weed on the internet like a teenager?
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

What the fuck is there to shield? That hasnt effected my life in any shape way or form..
    test
  18. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

I lazily leafed through the thread.

Anyways

Suck it up. Christianity is supposed to be a religion of strength and having balls in the face of adversity.

Jesus suffered on a cross for your sins or whatever and didn't wax emo about it on his blog.
    test
  19. Tacky Jones

LP is taking shit too literal. You posting pics of weed and shit on Facebook doesn't make you a bad dad. However it shows you're immature, and as Dex said, acting like a teenager.

You calling your daughter a bitch may be a joke, but it A. Shows disrespect for her and B. Shows immaturity.
    test
  20. AliceHouse

Tacky, don't you still live with your mom?
    test