Question for god believers

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, May 3, 2013.

1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Stop that..lp was a die hard christian. he wouldnt have done that.
    Its all Gods fault. he did nothing to cause it, and even if he did
    God should have gave him magic pee to pass his drug test.
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

its funny to me that just a couple years ago, he was the hardcore christian and i was the atheist, and now that i've become more spiritual, he's gone the opposite way.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

so, b/c i post pics on my FB b/c i have an online persona that discredits the real fact that i am a amazing father.. Eminem probly is a good dad, but im sure his media character probly hurt him too.. besides all those pics were posted after my daughter was gone. and it has no affect on any court judging. weed is legal in my state, those shrooms can't be proven to belong to me, b/c my face wasn't in the picture i mean there is so many things i could use to argue it. i use my fb to protest demonstrate and entertain. it's not how i really live.. :scared: or so i say
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

so, you're equal to eminem? what about the fact his babys momma is a junkie, and even if em was strung out, hes got money and can give his daughters a better life than most people.

you argue all this stupid shit. you've had weed pics for years. dont make up shit. why would you have pics of shrooms on your facebook if they aint yours?

a judge would look at you and laugh bruh.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

and i make money too.. i own my business, niggas is at the job site right now.. i could be spending time with my daughters while mama is at work. instead they are stuck in daycare 12 hours a day damn near.. one of my baby mamas RAPS!!! about BULLSHIT.. do i rap about how cool it is to do drugs? NO! im political, i rap about human rights, I stand for integrity, and peace. do i have weed pics on my FB yes. I started an FB only a few years ago. AFTER me and my baby mama split up.. does WEED make me a bad father? does it mean ima sell my daughter into human slavery?! NO b/c i have god damn card from a dr. that explains why i am prescribed marijuana.. when i had my daughter 90 percent of the year last year i took her to church every sunday. her mother NEVER took her to church and her mother is even more religious then me, b/c she dont smoke or drink. n i do. but that never stopped me from being able to perform fatherly functions. while this non smokin non drinkin hoe spends ALL day with school and work, im able to spend all day with my daughter while my workers are at the job site.. i taught my daughter how to count her abc's, potty trained her, taught her how to rap, and beat box, my daughter was WAY better off with me, i can teach her how it is in america much better then someone who was only here for 8 years... both my daughters mother neglect them and give them the bare minimum of love and support, however i may be a lil narrowminded b/c im sure they give em what they need food, clothes, an a place to live. but im talkin emotionally, they werent even able too give our relationship emotional support, this is how i know, my daughter are being raised by t.v. and daycare and i HATE it
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

my ex wouldn't do shit with me towards the end of our relationship i had to beg her to come to church wit me n our daughter b/c she be tired in the morning, and when i did bring her, and the pastor would talk to us, she's complain "he don't got his highschool diploma, he don't got a busienss licence, his drivers license etc etc.." but im supporting the house, allowing you to pursue school and im able to take care of the lil one while u r seeking your OWN fullfillment. and the pastor got the nerve to tell her she's doing the right thing by leaving me b/c god wants me to get my drivers license highschool diploma etc etc.. man FUCK that. i never need no highschool diploma when i got a job for 15 grand two weeks ago...
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

you got eminem money?

do weed pics make you bad? no. does it show immaturity and that you could potentially influence your children into making questionable decisions because you clearly think that weed is cool, and should show it off to others as a way to show how cool you are, even though you have minors, and other strangers as friends on your facebook.

taking her to church doesnt make you a good father, just as not taking her to church doesnt make her a bad mom.

dude, you called your daughter a bitch on facebook.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

You can't judge me when i called MY daughter A BITCH.. i said it like "this bitch" hahaha i keed i keed, plus she is 2 u think she gonna see or read that comment i made EVAR?!

i said on facebook " i whispered in my daughter ear one morning after tryna wake her up "do u want ice cream" and this bitch HOPPED right on up" i didn't call her an idiot or stupid or anything derogatory i used the term bitch in the context of endearment in that situation..

taking her to church isn't important what is important is that i make effort to do things with her consistantly where my baby mama wouldn't bc lets face it with school and work she is never home except to sleep. my daughter is raised in daycare when she is with her mother..

me posting pics of weed on my facebook may seem taboo to you b/c ur still a child and havent fully matured into having a mind that critically thinks for its self yet, WHEN OR WHAT DOES MARIUJUANA hurt? do i get high and forget to feed my kids? hell no, did i rob someone for weed? hell no i can afford my medicine, what is any different then people posting pics of liquor? it was ilegal at one point as well
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

you're missing the point on all fronts, and that is exactly what you're problem is bro.
    test
  10. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

LMAO - the irony
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

keep it moving, faggot.
    test
  12. Ass Napkin Ed

coming from a guy that lives in San Francisco?
    :neggerplz:
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

do you really think those pictures speak about my ability to be a good father?
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

yawn. thats all you got?
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

they show immaturity.
    test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

(Tacky's note to self)

dont call people Faggots while living in the Gayest Place in the World
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

idk what the fuck court got to do with ME RAISING MY CHILD.. no one can prove irl that i'm sum drug addict horrible dad.. in fact itd be rather easy to prove the opposite.. your merely projecting. there is a ton of parents that are way worse and have more rights. but this isn't about rights legally its about morally right n wrong and GOD allows this to go on in my life. i could go to court but that shit is a souless system and in the end it hurts everyone .. so i give up.. fuck it all.. i just suffer while my kids could be wit me the better parent..
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

really, faggot?

Gayest Cities in America, 2013 | Advocate.com

SF ranked as the 17th gayest city in America. fuck outta here with your stupid shit.
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

actually my baby mamas are immature, and those pictures don't prove nothing it's no different then posting a picture of a god damn soda, cuz caffeine is worse for u then thc... or a fucking rose... it's a plant, it happens to have a allergic reaction in people, u don't manufacture it out of chemicals it grows from dirt.. it promotes happy, calm, hungry, sleepy, people. for me it slows my mind down so its not always racing, and makes me think clearer. helps me be more tolerable.
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

AGAIN, you are missing the point. it doesnt reflect that youre a better parent or a worse parent, it shows you are immature.

you could go to court, and if you're truly the better parent, you will get your kids, however you've given others a lot of ammo against you.
    test