Question for god believers

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, May 3, 2013.

1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

You know if you're a good person or not, it's called having a conscience.
    test
  2. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

explains alot....
    test
  3. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

lol @ Christians be like

"God ain't responsible for you nigga".

Outwardly acknowledging god isn't the least bit altruistic or helpful to his creation. And the point of believing in such a hands off, apathetic piece of shit deity is...what...exactly?
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

The only thing that is happening is that one day you finally realized there is no god. And you feel stupid thinking that asking the sky genie for favors doesn't work. If you want something in life you have to make your own luck. And when you do you will feel prouder knowing it was your hard work, not the almighty daddy
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Me n god was tight man, ya know I wasnt a judgmental fundie, and whej I suffered souch it made me realize either god isnt real or it doesnt care either way both reasons suck n im beefing...
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I would learn who the creator is, and seek understanding of him and his ways.

It is not your lot in this life to get everything gifted to you by the Most High in every situation or discomfort in life. Everybody regardless of faith goes through tough times and hardships. I often feel like it's the end all be all. It's not. This is life. Learn to be content in any situation, no matter how bad. In this life, it's enough to get to the next day sometimes.

Biased on what you say I percieve your understanding to be that of mainline pagan Christianity, where God is the ATM machine and exists to serve you and bless you at every turn while you attribute imaginations and ascribe them to Him. That's idolatry. Christianity can be idolatry, be carefully learning form that religion.

And the real YAH may bless you, he may not. According to your lot in life he gives understanding and true knowledge of him through a trying of the reins. Trying in the sense that though you doubt you being dealt with must remember you certainly are. You should surly learn of who is doing the dealing...your frustration reflects your understanding of the Father's will.

There are truly few men left in the way, the people of this world do languish. that means a lot.

A learned person knows of his truth, and can really rejoice. It's not a crap shoot. To assume he don't care about you is really the wrong way to look at it. He seeks those who are seeking him. He tries the heart. YAHUWAH is no respecter of any person. He is not impressed with our vain celebrations, our insignificant inventions, discoveries and what we can do with our hands.

Find him before it's too late and while he can still be found.

This is not a game.

If you are feeling overwhelmed maybe the Messiah's words can open up your understanding. He said thous that are low will be brought up, those that are thirsty will be filled, those who ask will receive.

he is surly talking about knowledge and understanding here. Knowledge will make you wise unto salvation. And not the rudiments of this world, because frankly what you said above is a doctrine of man and no wonder you kick against it. It's false.

Shalom.
    test
  7. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

Prayer has always been a weird thing to me. Some people believe God helped them land that job they really wanted. Other people have to believe that God didn't answer their prayer about their 10 year old son's cancer going away.

I guess if you believe in Jesus Christ though, you believe he died on the cross so we can all have a chance at eternal paradise. Praying almost seems greedy. What more would he really owe anyone if that were true?
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Whats a man to a king?
    Whats a king to a YAHUWAH ?
    Whats YAH to a nonbeliever?
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

thanx coup your words seemed to be of truth n pure motive, and i hate how i feel, i don't wanna feel so dissapointed and hurt by god, i don't want to believe i have to .. well... let's look at this meme:

[​IMG]
    test
  10. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Why's it gotta be mankind? That's so sexist!

/isactuallyjoking
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

:facepalmn: :cry:
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

God requires certain things. for forgiveness he requires repentence.
    for salvation he requires confession. for prayer he requires that it be in line with his will.

The problem we have is we think we can fool God into thinking weve given him our best
    when in honesty weve only given a percent.

u cany lie to God. but God is faithful. so when u finally decide to actually seek him
    to actually do some of the things he requires he will give u what hes promised.
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

dude trust me, i was a freaking black belt christian bruh, god forsaked me man, even if i had a child out of wedlock, in my mind i loved my baby mama's and would have married either one of them at the time.
    test
  14. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Are we all be tested fail me then,
    So much fucked up shit where to begin?
    Some kids are born with a silver spoon,
    Others born with a needle & a world of doom,
    Little girl found duct taped & raped,
    & the killer escaped? God, give me a break,
    I want to keep believing but it's a struggle,
    Let Jake & jack jeckel juggle,
    Drunk drivers killing Iraq survivors,
    he can't interfere, then why's he here?
    After years of feeling like nobody cares,
    Most of us switch gears on Him... Cheers,
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Are you not implying that prayer doesn't work with this statement?
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Course not.

prayer certainly works.

but it has to be the within the will of God.

God will never violate his written word.

so when you pray u must pray things that hes promised

Prayer is a petition.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Was she a christian?
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

The storys that she was raped.. his face was on the flyer
    But that became her testimony, and now her name is joyce meyer
    Most people dont get it, and never will believe me
    they dont want God, they want their own personal genie
    they dont submit their life, theyve never commit to nuthin
    He even tryed to warn them--but all they did is interupt him
    test
  19. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

you ever stop and think maybe if you stop doing stupid shit like posting weed and shrooms all up on your facebook, and stopped doing other stupid shit, maybe you could take em to court and get your kids?
    test
  20. Coup d'état

preist I feel you on your kids being taken away.

My sister in the last 3 years lost both her now 5 year old and last year lost her now 1 year old boy.

She lost them to drugs and she is so lost cat. I see her walking up and down the high way often just so spaced out and drifted. I don't even want to know what she is doing...

I've tried and tried to help her and there is only so much one can do. I help my mother raise these two kids. Mariah is with her other uncle and the little boy Damion is with me.

I will judge the fatherless and raise Damion under knowledge and understanding of YAHUWAH.

It's tough cat, pull your self together. Don't were them emotions on that sleeve. I feel for ya.
    test