Question for god believers

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, May 3, 2013.

1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

What happens to people who believed in god all their life and one day they realize god dont give a fuck about them?

What happens when they turn from god after they realized jesus god allah yahweh all that shit is based on faith n no real truth no practical truth?

I find my self wanting to pray to god but Im so let down bc of all the bullshit in my life that u trusted god would take care of.

And dnt tell me god dnt give you more then u can handle bc thats a cop out. I cant handle what my life has become im totally unsatisfied and I used to pray believe tithe witness like
    A good ol christian
    test
  2. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

Lol, is that what happened to you OP, so god aka the magic guy in the clouds isn't helping you & now you've lost faith, lol

your faith clearly wasn't strong enough if you lost it that easily & also that's what you get for believing in fairy tales
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

God doesnt mean the same thing for everyone, you asked the wrong question.
    Should have asked religious people.
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

In the path of the Dharma, it isn't the external factors that are as important as the internal factors. Metaphorically speaking, there are worlds above ours and worlds below. We want to keep moving up though. What is important is that everything in us is aligned and consistent, even though it might not jive with what others believe.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ive very clearly explained many times what the issue may be.
    Now rather than getting angry with God, get angry with yourself.
    rather than questioning God, question yourself- what has he told u to do that you are not doing.

what is it that u refuse to let go of that could be hindering u.

But u know everything remember.

the only way ur going to see any type of change is when u humble yourself.

When u stop making it about u, u may actually start seeing some progress in ur life.
    test
  6. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

What happens to them?

Hmm.. well you know. God still loves them, takes care of them, and finds ways to bring them back home.

That's what happens.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well its a common misunderstanding to assume god will fix shit and set everything fine in your life. Ever heard the saying "god helps those who help themselves"? well it means god isnt gonna do anything for you, you have to do it.

so ever expecting magical interference from god was silly

i feel its a falacy in christianity. Theyve taken god and made it seperate from yourself. When god is in yourself. No magical man is gonna help you live life by fixing problems with a wave of a wand
    test
  8. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Problem is if they discover that God loves everyone equally. And when they get butthurt they fall in to the sins of envy, covetousness and wrath :p
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

test
  10. lyricalpriest

Ima put it out there with all honesty

I was raised with my mother n father they r still married

I have 2 children.

The first daughter we were young n didnt work out although I pay all my childsupport n would love to raise my children I have a job,.i have friends I have employees my second baby mama left me for various reason some I take responsibility for like I get frustrated quick and like to control the situation so theres no conflict n I get my way n she gets her ways. But missing my kids hurts so bad that I want to kill my self my baby mamas anyone but I HAVE CONQUERED those urges but the pain remains I cry about it its on my mind day n night. So not only did god take my love away(baby mama) it took my kids away. N to be honest it hurts so much that I cant even think straight. Its hard to maintain bc im falling apart, I used to be a big warrior for christ, prayed non stpp fasted brought my mi daughter to church on. sunday
    i thanked it every morningi believed 100 percent whole heartedly and i didn't care if there was proof or not i just believed b/c i felt that it was the right thing to do, in my heart it was my identity my culture how i was raised. to come to a point that i learn that the romans bastardized christianity, the relationship i thought i had with god was based on false assumptions and deceit. not only that but if god thinks that me not having my children in my life is apart of it's plans then i don't want to exist i don't want to have after life this life fuck it all.. if it don't get to raise my kids then i have no purpose i don't want any other purpose i just want to be able to hold my daughters and guide them, and raise them and enjoy time with them, as far as being a sinner or what not, i am pretty decent morally i don't fuck everything that moves matter fact i only fuck my self for the last 2 years b/c i been single. and that's crazy a nigga needs a woman, he needs that affection its healthy for man, to have sex with a woman he loves, im not a misogynist or some womanizer i treat my woman GOOD.. im not some violent prick, or some ghetto drug dealer, if god is real, then god wouldn't want my children to be apart from me... to be with their ghetto ass retarded ass baby mama's who don't even spend time with them when they got them, it's like god allows them and me to suffer, and it's supposed to be some type of lesson? FOH with that thats bullshit, if this is our only life then we deserve to live it to the degree we feel satisfied. other wise this life ain't ours it belongs to god and fuck it anyways ..im not asking for god to give me money, or a model wife. im asking god to restore my family and it isn't capable of doing that, not even magic is, nothing can give me my family back, not the lotto, nothing. so i feel like my life is a fail not bc im not successful or anything but b/c my children are so important to me, and I DON'T even talk to them man if god is real he's seeing me type this, you know whats up i don't have to keep repeating my self. I CAN NOT TAKE THIS or ENDURE THIS and if your gonna step up n help do it. other wise FUCK you and FUCK an purpose.
    test
  11. AliceHouse

LP, I can't help. All I can say is that I understand. I understand because I've been the child to lose both my parents, and I've been the parent who lost their child. I've been alone for a long time and it's not fun.

But I did start taking antideppressants the other day and I haven't had the unwillful urge to grab a knife and slice my throat open.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

thanx alice. i just dont know what to do or who to turn too.. fuckin god being all mysterious n shit its falling apart RIGHT NOW..
    test
  13. AliceHouse

I'm seeing a therapist, it might be worth looking into. Even if you're low income, there might be options available. I know in some places, if you qualify for food stamps, for example, you get a mad helluh discount. Sometimes there is severe reduction in price, up to even free, for student therapists (which is slightly scary, like getting free dental work from a student dentist. But it's there.)
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

Yikes therapy? I already got problems lol... You prob right but itll just help me feel better bout my situaton
    test
  15. AliceHouse

Like begets like Optimisim breeds positive energy. Perhaps feeling good is worth it, it's that extra drive and clarity.

Of course, I'm all too well aware how hopeless things can be. People get thrown in water and drown, cars crash and people get mutilated, sometimes people get their hands tied behind their backs and shot in the head at point blank range.

But sometimes those people who get shot in the head? Sometimes they survive. Ten percent, in fact. I looked it up.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

I'm the perfect parent to raise my daughters, and yet i don't have my daughters. must be gods plan. so fuck god.. am i right?! or am I wrong? i'd rather free my self inside from the material death locks of this world then too believe gods gonna come thru singing amazing grace, i'll be old a withered up on my death bed when i finally realize god don't give a fuck.
    test
  17. AliceHouse

When we do as GOD does enough times, we become as GOD is.

What is GOD anyway? That which is the most powerful entity possible? What happens when they are taken down a peg? What happens when they are surpassed?

What's stopping you from becoming a GOD?
    test
  18. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

stop tithing for starters
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Look bro. we get into the situations we are in from choices that we make.
    the bad ones are generally in direct opposition to the bible.
    All we can do is do our best to make the right ones next time.
    if were wrong, then we gain understanding from it.. that builds who we are
    Once we get really sick of being wrong..and doin it our way
    Well be willing to submit to his way .and the past mistakes become our testimony.
    Rom 8:28Everything works together for the good of those that love him.
    and are called according to his purpose
    test
  20. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

have you tried taking her to court for custody?
    test