Question for everyone.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

If solid proof is discovered that shows christianity to be true, would u become a christian. Remember its not just about sayin ok its true. But if it were true would u bcome a christian and begin to follow the bible?
    test
  2. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

yea, i would. keep in mind i'm picturing really really solid proof, not just "well the bible must be true because yada yada yada." i would need solid, concrete evidence of a few aspects of the bible. not necessarily the whole thing. i'd require proof that:

god exists

the story of adam and eve is the literal truth

god sent jesus to die for my sins, and the only way to get into heaven is to accept him as my savior​

prove these without a doubt and i'll do whatever it takes to avoid hellfire. i'd still probably burn because deep down i feel like some of the morals in the bible are actually wrong. not just 'hard to live up to,' like christians propose, but actually incorrect and a harmful way of thinking.
    test
  3. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

ITS ALREADY SOLID PROOF...Jesus Christ actually walked the earth according to the roman census...and he was crucified and rose the third day...what more solid evidence do you ppl need???

Why you think everybody is so determined to bash a christian?
    Because our religion is the only true religion!!!
    and that just pisses some people off for some reason!!!
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

a few historical references to a man named jesus living in the region does not prove that he was the son of god sent to die for my sins. muhammed existed as well, yet i don't believe he was holy either.

and we bash your religion because your religion is based on bashing everybody else.
    test
  5. Froggie Fresh

The proof that Jesus is the son of God is all around you..you have ex thieves, ex murderers, ex convicts and ex homosexuals that have completely changed their ways and they say its because Jesus found them...I've witnessed people change due to this one man "Jesus"

I pray that he finds your lost soul and reveal the truth to you

And their is solid proof that Muhammad liked to have sex with under aged boys so he's clearly not the son of God.:FU:
    test
  6. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

if he ever gets in contact with me i'll let you know.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

well christianity is about loving God and Loving others. Bashing is not an accepted behavior if your truely christian.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

well the requirement unfortunately is that to find him u must seek him. He will call you out in your time if you do. But on topic anymore for the orig. Question?
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

well the requirement unfortunately is that to find him u must seek him. He will call you out in your time if you do. But on topic anymore for the orig. Question?
    test
  10. Froggie Fresh

Just like Bigpayback said, real christians don't bash everyone else...that's probably why you have a distaste for christianity because you've never met a real christian...those chicken heads that be faking the holy ghost in church on sunday with the smell of alcohol on their breath from Saturday night aren't real christians my friend...

The truth pisses people off thats why everybody hates us christians...christianity puts restraints on people, because the bible speaks on everything from homosexuality being an abomination to the sin of fornication to lies, and everything else under the sun...most humans love their sins too much and that's why they're always tryna prove the bible wrong because it makes sinners who love their sins feel like worthless peices of shit.

and I thank god everyday for making sinners who are in love with their sins feel like worthless cunts :funny:
    test
  11. SouL

SouL Yuck!

no, because this bum nigga froggie fresh eats cum
    test
  12. NOBLE SOLDIER

NOBLE SOLDIER Fireball Kid

this....
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

The problem with 'joining christian' is the fact that there are several christians that believe several different things
    test
  14. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

nah, you're not understanding me. i'm not saying all christians do is bash other people. i'm saying the christianity is built on the basis of looking down at the rest of humanity.
    case in point...
    test
  15. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

that might be true to an extent, maybe there's an interpretation of christianity out there that is so lax that i'd consider it benign... but the type of christianity im referring to is the type that you and bigpayback seem to adhere to.. the type that regards human nature as sinful and non-christians as hell bound. this is really the only type of christianity i've ever come into contact with... just in varying degrees and extremities

don't get me wrong: i don't hate christians. me and payback seem to get along ok despite all our differences... and all of my fam plus the majority of the people i know in general are all christians... it's only the beliefs i oppose. sort of like christians say, hate the sin not the sinner...
    test
  16. Froggie Fresh

You said it all right their...the bible says clearly that God hates sin but some christians abuse that and end up hating the sinner thinking that God will smile upon them if they do so...but God hates sin not his children...
    test
  17. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

word..

so then your questions about why do people hate on your beliefs, are answered right there

your beliefs categorize us (non-christians) as hell bound sinners... hence we attack your beliefs

doesn't mean we hate you. at least i dont, there are probably some that do. but its just like some christians mistakenly hate the sinner instead of the sin.. some nonbelievers mistakenly hate christians instead of simply just rejecting or denouncing the christian belief structure.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

well during the writing of corinthians there were actually over 300 witnessess to Jesus's ressurection.
    test
  19. Froggie Fresh

BOOYAH!!!! Reggiejax...time to become christianified like the rest of us!!! Stop bein an outsider and join the Jesus team (THE WINNING TEAM):popcorn:
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

muhammad i hope never claimed to be sinless. Or holy i dont think.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.