Question For Black Women

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Jerzee, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

modesty is a lot more attractive than arrogance.

get wit it. ;-)
    test
  2. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

Racism is the belief that pride is above love for your fellow man. I can never look at somebody from a diff race and just hate beacuse at the end of the day everybody bleeds and dies and thats all there is to it. how can we expect things to change if there is no willingness among our society to enact and carry out one? Id rather live humble... and from my own opinion i think all women are beautiful fuck your skin color because i aitn tryna get to know your pigment... im tryna get to know you shawty. haha holla at me.
    test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

don't be winking at me drew iza...you know what i would do to you?? :)

lol

modesty is for weenies. and i am not arrogant. i believe i am top knotch. nothing more and nothing less...just when i go into detail about how sweet i am, it gets taken as cockiness lol. i kid i kid.
    test
  4. You come across as arrogant when you say things like "how could he possibly want her over me????" now try and imagine a guy who said that" every girl wanted him and why wouldnt they?" Its prolly the kinda guy you would roll ya eyes at , right?

so why would guys find it attractive?
    test
  5. samii so sexii

that's the thing; no one is asking them to. i live my life for me. i don't live it so guys will find me attractive. and if guys dont like me, well, again, oh well, and their bad.

now don't get me totally wrong, i don't just strut around proclaiming "I'm the shit! bow down!" But I've always had a good sense of myself, and my worth. There has only been one time in my life where I forgot how much I was worth, and the way I felt was absolutely shitty. I feel like I'm worth my weight in gold, and anyone who is with me should realize how precious I am, and that they won't find anyone else quite like me. I'm a good find. I don't think there's anything wrong with knowing that.

Now, if you do get at one female over me, that's fine, and it's not that deep. other fish in the seas. blah blah. But if we're at a party, and it's the big bitch named Bertha you would like to get to know imma be like "are you serious??" LoL. That's all. Don't act like you don't think there are people in this world that you think look worse than you. I'm just being frank about the shit.
    test
  6. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^But don't you think there is a difference between "recognizing your value" and being conceited?

And why do you have to look down on somebody physically in order to feel better about yourself?

Why can't you allow the "big bitch" to be just as beautiful as you claim to be? Is there only room for samii so sexii in that area?

Like BBG said, for you to get upset at your man for wanting to get with somebody, whom you consider less attractive points more to your insecurities, which is at the root of prideful attitudes, than simply "recognizing your value"... otherwise, it wouldn't matter to you and you wouldn't feel insulted.
    test
  7. samii so sexii

^^ ooh get the fuck out of here!

you have never in your life said "why is she with him?" or thought why some girl that you perceived as very attractive was with somebody whom you thought was very subpar??? i think im the only one being honest here. the fact of life is, there are people who are less attractive than others. Flavor Flav, the cracked out version of Whitney Houston, people with no teeth...such is life.

and please do not try to pshycoanalyze me by saying that im putting down others to make myself feel better. that is some kid shit bully shit. this is reality. survival of the fittest. the fact is that inorder to attract an attractive mate you more than likely will have to be attractive. at some level or another ALL relationships are superficial. i know for a fact my bf would not have talked to me if i was some mudduck with a lumpy nose, pimples everywhere and a moustache, and jellyrolls floppin everywhere even though i'd still be the same person on the inside that i am now. don't come at me with the ideal bullshit. keep it funky.

now now, also dont get me wrong. im not alienating all big women. that's not what im doing. not at all. i know big girls that i think are beautiful. i think my friend Tori is beautiful, and she's big. Toccara is beautiful! Mo'Nique is gorgeous! i know this; we know this. I said "The Big Bitch named Bertha" because i was emphasizing an IMAGE. not the size of women...i wanted you to imagine someone unattractive simply bassed off the title "big bitch named Bertha" lol.

Do i have pride. yes. and i think if your wife left you for some skinny nigga with a big mouth your pride would be hurt too. im just admitting it. and again, you're misunderstanding me. no one would be mad if my man left me for some other girl who was less asthetically pleasing. As i said numerous time, that would be his loss. I simply would ask the question 'why?'
    I feel i am top knotch. im not perfect, but i would do anything (just about) to please the one i love. i give support, am understanding, and loving. i have my many flaws, but im still a great find, AND i look good. so to leave all that, for someone who from the very beggining loses in one category would in my opinion be stupid.

JMHO.
    test
  8. samii so sexii

also i do recognize that there is a difference between knowing your worth and conceit. i just think that i am the only one owning up to their pride. i take pride in how i look. is that really grounds to call me conceited?? if so, then i'll be that. if that's your definition, i don't see why being conceited is such a negative.
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

sammii ur a bitch

every thread u in gets turned into some stupid ass argument and u claiming ur god's chosen person

reality check time hoe:

there was only one perfect person and he died on a cross
    test
  10. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

Sammi really isn't that attractive. The pseudo-intellectual, confrontational attitude doesn't compensate much, either.

If you're going to be openly conceited, at least have the physical attributes to justify it.

you're average at best.

get over yourself, whore.
    test
  11. samii so sexii

bitch did anyone say i was perect??

please get off my clit. u must be on it that hard to know what the fuck happens in each one of the threads i participate in. all eyes on me. i fuckin love it. please give me more attention. [makelove]
    test
  12. samii so sexii

what's amazing is that you have all these feelings for me, yet, to me you don't exist.

who are you again?? that's right...nobody.

but im touched by the emotions that i bring to your life. i have a fan club, if you'd like, i'll give you the address so you can write me a letter.

*muah!
    test
  13. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

shut up, ugly.

go sit in your room and be bitter at all the prettier, much more intelligent white girls that black men are soughting out over you.
    test
  14. samii so sexii

LMAO.

that was so inevitable that it wasn't even insulting. come back next time with some better material.
    test
  15. °®Mr. Wright©°

°®Mr. Wright©° Still Thuggish Ruggish

^^ I think they have a point you are coming across as a bitch.....
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

why would u even have to say that if u say ur worth ur weight in gold? i hope u was speaking hypothetically cuz no man would pay 4 million bucks to be with u, wtf is u stupid u prolly never even got a gift of over 100 bucks

please

ur so stupid n superficial. in this thread u sayin u so fine and shit and in the other one u was like "i dont like men hollering at me" choose a opinion and stick with it

and any thread hintin @ the possibility that black females arent the only attractive ones u bug out and write paragraphs n shit and display ur ignorance twoards other ethnicitys

i seen ur pics, yeah u look good.... but u actin like u a dimepiece but your not,as if even bein a dime somehow makes u a good catch off that alone. when dudes be commenting on how u look, u get the "ide hit it" or the "ide let her suck my dick" not the "ide lick her asshole!!" response saved for the truely fine women

and to top it off u arrogant and ignorant

u aint a good catch, u a release - u dark ass hoe
    test
  17. samii so sexii

i mean, do i really care though?? this is the INTERNET bitches. i dun give a fuck if u feel me. gettin emotional over the net is for the hoes. get the fuck over that shit.

and to you up there ^^ you are gonna have to summerize that bull shit to recieve any further attention. i know that's what you want. you're just provin my point that you are, indeed, a clit rider. hop off and give someone else a turn. lmao!
    test
  18. °®Mr. Wright©°

°®Mr. Wright©° Still Thuggish Ruggish

^^nope and u shouldnt care.... I was just letting you know... that you are a bitch......

and I don't use that word alot when it comes to females... to tell you the truth u would be the 4th female I've ever called a bitch..... but o'well... and you don't look all that good to be that much of a bitch.....I hope u really dont act like that... if so.. be prepared to be a lonely lonely bitch...... unless of course u settle for one of the no life rm posters here..... its alot of them around
    test
  19. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I used to... until I realized how insecure and shallow-minded that made me seem... and then I wisened up. Now I just hate on the beautiful women who are with beautiful men... like damn, "why she gotta be with somebody who probably spends more time in the mirror than she does??" She should be with somebody broke and "ugly."

Naw seriously, I been grew tired of the "girl, why are you with him?... you can have any man you want" refrain so often chanted on talk shows... just because she's beautiful doesn't mean she's perfect... she could be another flawed human being who is uglier than an "average-looking" woman. If that's the case, she can't have me... I might hit it... but I won't wife her. (I hope women have realized that difference by now... especially the big booty ones)

I feel you are being honest... but I don't think you're the only one. We just have different views on this subject matter. Even though I might not act like it online, I've become a very spiritual person over the last 6 years of my life... so I don't look at people the same as I used to when I was more "carnally minded." The physical is just a shell... it may be pleasing to look at, but it can't make you happy. In fact, no human can make you happy. That comes from knowing God.

Everytime you assess yourself, you contrast your qualities with that of a "fat, ugly bitch." It's as if your value is dependent on what you're not, more so than what you are. Why do you even have to mention "fat, ugly bitch?" I'm only responding to what you have given me.

This is not a fact. How do you explain Seal dating so many beautiful women?

As people mature, they start to look beyond the physical and search for qualities that aren't as temporal and fleeting as physical beauty. Also, what defines physical beauty differs from person to person... so to make yourself out to be the "end all, be all" judge of beauty is incredibly arrogant.

Attraction can be superficial, but relationships don't have to be... if your relationship is based largely on physical attraction, then yes, you are in a superficial relationship. What happens if either of you get into an accident that disfigures you? No more relationship?

Yes, she is... and I'd hit it until the cops come knockin' and fall asleep on those "pillows"... but from what I've seen of her personality and mental state, her physicale is where my attraction for her begins and ends.

Nope... I'd wonder where we went wrong and what caused her to go astray. I wouldn't denigrate the other guy... unless he preyed on her and knew she was married... but if she chose him, I can't hate. My self esteem, with regards to my appearance, would remain intact. I'd probably question my character and the way I treated her... but I wouldn't be trying to measure penis sizes and asking "why?"

But you have to consider the context of your asking "why"... you're focusing solely on the physical... why is that important? why do you think that's all your partner would see? Is that all that he sees in you currently? The mere notion that you would question "why" in regards to the other person's physical differences indicates a problem you have with security about your own physical makeup.

In a relationship... and I'm asking, in a relationship context only... do you think it's more important what you think of yourself or what your partner thinks of you?

Maybe, if you'd step outside of yourself and try to look at what your partner sees, then maybe your perception of YOU would change... maybe you'd figure out WHY he left you for this so-called "big bitch named Bertha."
    test
  20. samii so sexii

damnit Igg. we're gonna have to stop writing four page letters to one another. shit! but before i respond, let me retort to Flatline that he's unoriginal. incase you haven't been reading (you can read, can't you?), everyone else already called me a bicth. so imma tell you what i told that other guy (his name slips me): step your game up, and come back when you have something that might actually dent my ego.

Now:

You again are focusing merely on the physical aspects i touched on. If you go back to page one, you will read that I think I'm a great catch for more than just physical reasons. Now, if you were to ball all of that up with my ETERNAL good looks (that was for the naysayers LoL), IMO i'm great mate material (if you will lol). everyone's disecting that one portion of my entire argument. read my entire responses.

I congratulate you on becoming more spiritual. I wish I were back to where I used to be. And your point ties into what I was sayin in that pm...half the noise that people pop on here, they wouldn't even crackle in real life, feel me? now, I mean every word that I've said thus far, but do you really think that i just walk around saying "oh im the shit. bow down" not at all. now if you do think that, i don't blame you, because you don't know me. no one does. my only point is that: i feel i have most qualities that people would require of a great girlfriend. and if you were to leave me for anything less, then that's retarded. why shop at wal mart when you can shop at Dior? that's all im saying. im not saying that Dior clothes have to look better than wal mart clothes (i think they do, but if you don't, that's your opinion). what im saying is that wal mart is of lesser quality all around. that is all.

I did mention what i am. I said plainly what im worth. I did contrast myself, but only to emphasize what im not...not define what i am by way of saying what im not. now if you'd like, i can go into a laundry list of what makes me quality stock. there's a lot. lol

Um excuse me. You are an advocate yourself that things are subjective. IMO, Seal isn't ugly, but im not right. neither are you.

I didn't say entire relationships are based off of superficial principles. i said on ONE LEVEL or another, every relationship is superficial. Now if I got into a car accident, im sure my man would still love me, but does that mean he would still be physically attracted to me?? would he still be able to get it up if half of my face was melted off?? you'd have to ask him, but i think not.

i dunno much about Toccarra's personality. She wasnt on Top Model too long so i dunno how she was, ya know? she seems nice.

If your woman left you for someone less attractive (in your mind), you wouldn't be offended, or question why? You must be a bigger person than me in that aspect. i give you props for that. I wouldn't pick myself apart, and be like "but im prettier!!" i would just be like "are you serious?? her??? ugh..." lol so hey, kudos to you for being so 'zen'. Now, if my man left me for Beyonce i would say "shit, do the samn thing!" because Beyonce, is a bad bitch LoL.

My man knew what i thought about myself before he was my man. So if he got with me knowing how i feel about myself, then he can't be mad about it now. that would be hella stupid.

In my relationship, i try to do me. i dont live my life for him. like that "you're my reason for being" no...not me. i want to make him happy, i wanna give him what he wants, but at the same time, im not going to do much that compromises what makes me me. if he liked me from the beginning, he would understand that and wouldn't want me to do anything that isn't me. i don't live my life for anyone. for the most part, i do what i please, and if someone has a problem with that, then...oh well, because i already did it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.