Question for Americans

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Geedorah, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

If you went past the police do you flash the ongoing traffic warning them that police is forward?
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I usually only do that to warn or Deer or Cows on the road
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i used to until people didn't do it enough for me so i stopped.
    test
  4. Geedorah

Geedorah King

That sucks.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I did it and i almost got a ticket

I was on a country road and the limit was 100kms and it was dawn, and i was rolling to some fuckin beats just chillin and anyway i was blazing and i passed a speed trap so over this big hill stretch there was 4 cars, the back 3 were bunched together the first one passed because he came up too fast but i blinked the last 3. People have done it for me so i thought id return the favor. Right away as the whizzed on by i saw the last car's brakes light up, and i see its a fucking caprice or crown royal or whatever the highway cops roll in. But im goin 100 the other way so i knew i had a few lucky ass seconds to put out the doob, throw in some visine, and light a smoke all while rolling down the windows a bit more to let the stink out, I tossed the roach too, It was done basically anyway. So he rolls up after like 30 seconds lights goin, so i pull over and mind you were on this lil country road so he gives me a speech on how hes out there trying to catch lunatic speeders and im warning them, and how its detrimental to my safety and yadda yadda, and that the law says you cant flash you HIGH's at car within 300m or someshit. As hes telling me im gonna get a ticket this van whips by at like 100, Theres barely a shoulder and law says you have to slow to 60kms when going by emerg vehicles and shit. SO he tells me im gonna get a ticket but then just hops in his car and races off after that guy. So im just sitting there thinking holy shit, just my luck! And i slowly just drove away and took a side road home.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.