Question bout Purple buds

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by toker, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Actually 500 a week... I could afford that... I own my own painting business buddy
    test
  2. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

wow

40 dollars

wtf??? of reggie and thats a damn cheap deal

well yeah that makes sense then

i just assumed you was talking about some piff....damn not even 60 dollars? cause i used to be able to get an o of reg for 60 and sell it for 100....

but 40, 50? its prolly based on where you live cause even if i tried i dont think i could get reggie
    test
  3. PiffInDaBasket

link me to your busniess site
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lol you broke bitch. $500 a month is alot to you? Ahaha.
    test
  5. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Na... Im not talking about no purp or nothing... If that was the case then yea that would be outrageous....

Just that regular weed.
    test
  6. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Dont have a business site.
    test
  7. PiffInDaBasket

yeah its possible then

and paper chase stay off my sack

you are 28 years old and you work the assembly line

try going to college you dirt sham
    test
  8. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

just cuz u have no tolerance . . .

seriously why are some rediulously simple concepts so hard for you to grasp.

u think hes payin the same price as you? do you think theres some kinda world wide price standard? or can you grasp the concept that what buys you 1/4 of regs might buy him 1/2 of the best shit.

lemme ask you this, if you could cop qp's of piff for $500 how much would you smoke?

what some of you pay for an ounce some of us pay for a qp

and really 2oz a week isnt bad, at the hieght of my addiction id say i was doin 1/2oz a day.

ooooo i got a question for ya flacco, toker do NOT answer this, what do the 3 A's stand for when ppl mention triple A bud?
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I'm 21 years old and I manage a store. I stay fresh and stay clean, you broke faggot.
    test
  10. liquid`acid

lol @ Faggo tryna tell anyone to go to college
    test
  11. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I know alot of people around here... Different prices depending on what I wanna do... If I want to sell I can get 250 lb... But I dont roll like that nomore so I just an oz .... dont want alot of work in my house. lol
    test
  12. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

fuck this thread
    test
  13. PiffInDaBasket

smh @ these internet lames
    test
  14. liquid`acid

^ima computer programmer, of course im on the net . . .but somehow you still post more then me . . . wtf up with that kid . . .

but plz answer my earlier question what do the three A's in triple A bud represent?
    test
  15. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

maybe we should make up stories bout how we robbin niggas so we can look " cool" like u

how is it that u try to act hard on here but talk about going to college??

since when did thugs go to school???

quit frontin.. its bad for your health
    test
  16. PiffInDaBasket

even tho i dont 'make' up stories

i just tell it to kids like you guys to show you how to do things....rob white lames that think its ok to sell weed

i hate this 08 shit, any fucking body can sell weed now...i have to regulate and i have since highschool

and you really dont know how to do shit....so becasue i know about drugs and selling and other shit i cant go to school? smh

well i am the only one of my guys that even goes to college, but thats cause im smart, im not going to waste my brain

crook with a degree you fool

since when do thugs go to school? a thug is someone who is posted on the block and throws signs up and starts fights with latin kings....i dont gangbang, none of my guys do....but even in the white ass suburbs more shit happens out here then where you are...you dont know shit your fucking lost

you think its hard to take a lame ass white dudes weed? and thats the little shit that happens...how bout the shit that happens on my block you wouldnt want to come here...and this is the fucking north shore you still wouldnt want to come around here. things will happen to you if your a white vunerable lame with things people want

you watch to much rap...you think its ok to let lame ass white people sell drugs when they have everything already? big house with insane money....fuck out of here im trying yo eat im taking your shit

you dont believe me cause you never thought it was plausible...never crossed your mind to just take this pussys sack? no homo

fucking lame like i said i would take all of your guyses shit

'if hes a bird then pluck his feathers'

i dont need to front, i just stat what i did and still am doing

its harder to rob people now cause HS is over but it still happens

like i said.....SMH @ THIS INTERNET LAMES
    test
  17. PiffInDaBasket

[​IMG]
    test
  18. liquid`acid

^lol @ the pic . . . you never struck me as the type to post up yer family pics on the net

answer my question if yer such a boss

the three A's what do they respresent?

you wouldnt take shit, remember we went over this, id fucken shank yer ass. ive shanked ppl like you just for sayen i wont cuz im white n have a lil cash, n id gladly do it again for yer stupid ass.

is this sotmhin new for you? welcome to living in a city . . .what youve described is pretty standard . . its nothin new for any of us. . . .

im almost done college actually, programmers dont grow on trees u kno. . . . n i think its a lil too late for yer brain not goin to waste . . . if you had a brain ud realize that yer gunna be stuck worken the streets for life . . wich may seem "cool" to you now . . . i kno thats what i thought i wanted to do when i was 17 too . . . but eventually u gunna grow up n wish u werent such a piece of shit when u were younger cuz non of the old heads are gunna wanna put u on becuase u cant be trusted.

grow up kid, get outta the country, experience the world, i think it will do wonders for you

fuck, even get outta the state, go somewhere where ppl are really diff from you tho . . .it will seriously be beneficial for you
    test
  19. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

u dont need to show me shit kid...

it just as easy to rob niggas as it is anybody.. unless u gang affiliated jut what the fuck u gonna do??

lol you're far from smart..

yea i know how easy it is to pick on white people.. after all thats the only race u niggas rob.. u guys dont have the balls to fuck with the mexicans out here.. but thats a smart move cus they'd fuck u up, oh wait they already do that ahahaha

so i guess robbin niggas is just as easy... after all the mexicans own the prison systems thus they are the biggest pushers in ca.. u niggas gotta buy weight from them

lmao... yea your really comnig up robbin some middle man hahaha plz... if u really tryin to eat why dont u rob the neighborhood dope man?? oh wait cus u a bitch.. thats right..

who u???? the nigga that try to act hard but goes to college, myspaces, surfs the web for dumb pictures ...

ima call u NAS

fuckin tellin stories from your window
    test
  20. PiffInDaBasket

lmao @ these niggas taking what i say individually and ressponding to it in essay form

and im not even gonna read it!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.