Question bout Purple buds

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by toker, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

do u guys just call anything that purples "Purple"
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol at this

ima pm u a response and maybe post it later so i dont get bit

--edit--

and by pm i mean rep msg cuz im not finding a convenient button fro sending a pm
    test
  3. toker

word... i dunno how this msg shit works either.. but hit me up anyways cus ima go OT for a second to take care of some shit..

im just wondering.. are people that ignorant and lazy that they just label anything that puts out purple hues, "purple".. or grapes or whatever these damn kids hear from rappers

obviously its all marketing.. kids nowadays are soo stupid, perfect example is flacco, that the market is forced to lie about things to increase profits.. its like hey look it has some purple hues on the bud, lets call it grapes and charge extra haha

there are alot of other strains that can put out purple buds but should never be confused with the real shit..

i just laugh.. stupid ass kids dont even know what purple is..

i mean how the fuck is that clown Flacco gonna try to talk bout how no one of can get purple..

i doubt kids on here even know a 1/4 of the "purple strains" floatin through nor cal..

its like kush.. these guys THINK they know bout it but have no clue just how much is out here

and they arent called purple.. they have actual names!!!!!!
    test
  4. 8504life

8504life New Member

I hear that the purple strains aren't even as potent as normal green/white strains. Anything that is purple is just hyped up because of its bag appeal and morons like flacco buy into it.
    test
  5. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

you guys are jockstars

what you see is what you get....fuck out of here with these exotic names that you think you know

shut the fuck up and pearl a blunt....just because it has purple IN IT dont make it purp...or that granddaddy purp

if its all purple then obviously....but theres a difference with that purp i had and that grandfather purple weed...shit rappers get
    test
  6. PiffInDaBasket

LMFAO

you actually sit down and think about me and make threads off of shit i said...

lame ass nigga, you cant even roll a proper blunt....you smoke bowls with your good weed, you fucking burn niggas brain cells for free

smh...i want to set you up for a ounce
    test
  7. PiffInDaBasket

really?

really?

really?

fucking lames you jot down the shit i say....

hahahaahaha

umm i know that shit was insane drosiff, cause of the smell...you can walk into the room we smoked that shit in an hour later and know we smoked some exclusive....second because of how it looked....it was 95% purple one of the smaller nugs was all purple from far it looked like a grape.....and 3 cause we got it from the guy who we already get that piff from and he was reluctant to even sell that shit, he smoked all of it...he only had a quarter of it and sold us 2 grams....

2 grams of purple in 2 grape swishers between 2 people....stop sucking me off you light lungs
    test
  8. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^see there you go embarasing yerself again, i got no prob with ppl smoken lil amounts like you. just dont try n play it like u some kind big shot, someon you kno/respect might come in here read what u post n laugh at you.

in all fairness it is kinda a trick question for ppl who are just reg smokers like Faggo, are you an ICP fan Faggo? you strike me as the juggalo type.

lol at havin somthen purple n callen it grape, if someone tried to sell me purple grape id prolly go buy somthen else, even all the blueberry's ive tried have been solid green, well one had like dots once . . . kinda looked like it had the plague or some shit, almost like purple mildew spots or somthen.

the only acutal purple i had was purple indica and that died out back home by the time I was in grade 10, had access to a mango PI cross for a while in grade 11 then purple completly died from the scene.

Ps. Faggo, aint no one writing anythin down, all anyone gotta do is click on a thread u've posted in and they got piles of dumb shit u've posted.
    test
  9. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

A lot of the purple out there, is purple... not because it's indica but because of a nitrogen diffency it has in it.
    test
  10. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Who wouldnt smoke bowls of good weed instead of rolling a joint or blunt??

Your a fucking idiot dude.
    test
  11. toker

lmao @ 2 g..

atleast you'll be able to actually roll a blunt this time

an who gives a shit if it was purple... i have some green nugs with barely any purple, unless u break it up, but that shit tastes like pez/fruity pebbles.. straight up candy..

GDP and urkle dont always go full purple kiddo

an we get a ton more purple than u seeing how cali put that shit on the map.. so whos jockin who?? everybody is on cali nuts, EVERYBODY!!!!!!

the purple strains- yea those are from CA
    haze- yea thats from CA too
    kush- hey what do u know another strain CA pumped out

we own the commercial market, just like we own the underground movement

hell u kids dont even know what purple to go after.. in cali u can get well over 10 to 15 different so called purple strains
    test
  12. toker

naw there is a grape.. gape aka grape ape.. NOR CAL CLONE ONLY..

so i know that nigga didnt get that.. i dont think people realize all the purple cali has..

everything purple gets labeled either urkle, gdp, or grape ape..

blueberry- this does purple up at least some of the different bb do.. but it doesnt look like that dark purple almost black.. its more of a lavender, violet color..
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Out here we don't really get any purple strains like y'all do in Cali. Well like a month ago I had Purple Kush, and that was fucking fire. And this haze I copped there was a few buds that were totally purple. But I'm pretty sure I've never smoked Purple Urkel, Grand daddy purp or any of those strains.
    test
  14. PiffInDaBasket

you niggas dont smoke on a regular daily routine

you niggas are custys and jocks

i always have game time piff...

ive smoked the most weed to bears games, and other important sporting events
    test
  15. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Mannn... Lately I been smoking way to fucking much. :-(

Ive been going through roughly 2 ounces a week for the last month... Dunno why.:-(

Not no purp tho just shit to get daddy through the day.=-)
    test
  16. PiffInDaBasket

ur a fucking liar, or a fucking retard

who is dumb enough to smoke 2 ounces in one week....you have to be lying cause you prolly dont got that type of money

and if you really are doing that your stupid as fuck and wasting weed...no matter how you smoke it 2 ounces should last you at least a month....it should last more but if your smoking with others and not selling it, it should still be there after 4 weeks...

smh either way
    test
  17. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Flacco why the fuck do you come to a stoner forum strictly to antagonize the members? Just fucking chill out and discuss shit, if he says he smokes 2 ounces a week then thats whats he does, probably just some generic dro or some shit he said it aint piff, so thats not really that much money to spend. Lol at your broke ass not being able to grasp people having money to blow on bud. Some cats don't like to smoke .3 Ls dog
    test
  18. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Im on juice.... It dont do the same to me as everyone else.... Im always wired out from all the Testosterone in my body so it just mellows me out and prevents me from having bag freak outs and going off the wall.

And all I pay for an ounce is 30-40 dollars... so it doesnt hurt my pockets...

But I mostly buy mids....
    test
  19. PiffInDaBasket

2 ounes a week thats roughly 500 dollars a week

you dont even make that in a month

and if you do get 500 bills a week and your smoking it all away your a clucker

why the fuck are you calling me flacco? do you see flacco anywhere on my name?

im broke but i stay high for cheap and smoke on own weed with no more than one other person

2 ounces....sure buddy, and if thats the case your wasting your high

that shit should last no earlier than a month....
    test
  20. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I rarely buy purp an shit....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.