Question about dating and age

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by SeeSon, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I would really appreciate it if a few women will take the time to answer this question.

Here is the scenario. If you are 25-26 and you are about to enter into a residency program, would you even consider dating a guy that is 22 and just about to start his first job out of college? If so, what would the circumstances have to be? If not, why not?

Than you in advance.
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I would consider..Dude would have to be totally on the same page as me on everything though.. The maturity level of a 22 y/o male compared to a 26 y/o female can differ drastically. This age gap isn't really that big of a deal as long as you are on the same wave length mentally...
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I have to totally agree with Short on this one. I don't think it's that BIG of an age gap. But it all depends on the maturity level of the male. I know myself being 23, I don't think I could date someone that was 18-19. That's just too young for me. But if I were 25-26, and the guy was 22. I'd deff think about it and give it a go if the chemistry was there.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.